Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Those needles gives me the creeps. But it reminds me of Hedgehog's Dilemma (Eva fans knows this episode) A person long to touch, interact, show affection/love but are afraid to hurt the other person or get hurt as well. I don't know if the meaning of those needles are the same.

2. HikariCurry

HikariCurry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    16-10-22-02-00-31-880_deco-min.jpg Fanart of Nanamin

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2016
  3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    MV is beautiful and I really like the song.
    The Under's song is good too~

I'm actually a little frustrated with how they deal with screen distributions...always feel the same. Kitano and S-Mai were not even there tbh...I don't remember seeing Himetan either. Felt like I only saw Nanase and Nanami (albeit that's ok) lol. But yea, very nice MV (really loved the "play" or whatever they were doing...loved Nanami's clothing and headpiece).

4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Undergirls song is so good it should've been the main single

5. Ryota Eiji

Ryota Eiji Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

I LOVE THE MAIN TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a beautiful send-off song and the feel is just right. Omg, even though I'm not Nanamin oshi, my heart still can't take it :cry2:

Does someone has the lyrics of Sayonara no Imi?

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

song wise, its rlly rlly good. i have feelings that this song gonna slaying the chart.

cant say much, everything about this single is beautiful, the drama is beautiful, mv is beautiful, nogizaka is beautiful.

*that scene where its focus/zoom on nanase.. i think i'm gonna remember that forever.

7. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I hope next single is a song, which can be performed regulary. Something dance heavy like Seifuku, Inochi or Sekai de Ichiban with a nice melody. :gavel:

14th Harujion (Maimai gone)

15th Hadashi de Summer (probably most of the time or only performed during summer)

16th Sayonara no Imi (Nanamin gone)

17th should be regular again (hopefully)

we will be swimming in graduation songs in the coming years.
    16th is probably also my least favourite single. That goes to all songs released so far from the disc. One of the best music videos though.

8. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It's a few pages backward. Or here.
    Credit: @ryancheng, and translate @kanjo :)

9. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Asuka x Miona Duet - Ano Kyoushitsu

if the video does not show watch the video here

I kinda like it, but they used too much autotune on their voices :^^;:

Are we getting an MV for this?

EDIT: we ARE getting an MV for this. Now I'm really curious!

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    They are prepping Asuka and Miona to step up when the big names graduate.

Just re-watched Harujion and Sayonara MV... Can't help comparing the end scenes. Both are kind of sad, seeing someone go. But my impression is that in Harujion we know that Maimai is leaving to continue her journey (we saw her walking away)... In Sayonara, Nanamin is just... gone. The last scene seems to suggest that we're not going to see her again. Ever. :cry2:

I never thought I would be moved by an MV... Much less an Idol Group MV.

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That song made me do :arrow::banana:!

Agreed. I hope we can get back to regular type singles without the emotional hook of graduations. Because what about UG? They won't get center and won't get the same treatment. Nanamin and MaiMai deserve the attention. Other fukujin too. I just wish for return to normal singles.

12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Compared to Harujion, this title single can get me all choked up, not crying, really... :^O^:. I'm somehow relieved (don' t know if that's the right word) about her decision. Well I'm surprised she's leaving the whole entertainment industry, I expect her to continue hosting a show, TV drama, magazine, etc. But sometimes you get more in return when you give it all up. I always have this unfair image of her, a snub young lady. Now while watching, I can get emotional not bec of the story of the MV, but simply bec of her. I see her in a different light. She's just a normal girl who wants to live a simple normal life. I respect her for that, guess I' m gonna miss her but still happy for her when she finally leaves. It's not all sad, at least for me.

13. Ags

Ags Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    is that samantha thavasa bags ? i also saw like that in the popipappapa MV . If you watch merry Xmas Budokan thats is nanamin - himetan brings samantha's bags. so...nogizaka MV have regular sponsorsip agreement after ST Petit choice CM . wp_ss_20161022_0001.png wp_ss_20161022_0002.png

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like Miona-Asuka's song. Hopefully the MV will be just as nice.

15. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I like the B-sides! Kodoku na aozora is the type of song that made me fall in love with Nogizaka in the first place <3 I also like AshuMiona's duet, it's cute but not super idoly, I like how it has a bit of rock in it.

I can't believe they gave such a difficult song as a solo to Nanamin knowing that she's one of the worst singers of the group... Those falsettos are painful. I like the jazzy vibe but she's straining her voice so much, it doesn't sound pleasant to me.

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    probably they knew , she will not sing this (and we will never hear her sing this) for the rest of life.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

@mayuri91 Yeah, but even Nanase's ballads would be less challenging so that Nanamin can leave without killing her vocal chords in the process XD

18. banana

banana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    just watch the MV.. Great song.. Very Nogizaka-like song/MV..
    but at the end I thought Nanami jumped off the window :^^;:

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I like your way of thinking... :^^;:

Actually, I would not be surprised if it was Ikuchan's graduation video. She's so hilarious, and might want to give some surprise for her fans... Make them see her off with a laugh (just look at her solo MV from the previous single)!

20. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

anyone happen to have a link to asuka-miona song? thanks in advance