Owada Nana (Naanya) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Jun 5, 2013.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^How about the chance that you post it(getting in a fight) publicly?

Let's be honest, by the time she post that, it no longer a private matter anymore. She just become a whistle-blower.

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Now... I realize why management was favoring the kennins > akb new gen all this time. It all makes perfect sense. :awesome:

3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    No, Naanya was complaining that she herself was being left out. It wasn't about the fourth girl.

Except it ultimately is just about Naanya. The other girls only said anything in response to her tweet, *and* those other girls also debuted later. The six girls at the most recent party were all in the first batch of 15th gen who debuted in June 2013, to which group Naanya (and only Naanya) also belongs. Rio and Makiho debuted in October, and Megu and Miyabi in April of the next year. Megu hasn't said anything about the party afaik.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016
  4. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Any ChiiWada fans out there?

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Cr: DE

I know they will make up soon. (15th gen)

5. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^^^
    Aww man, the video had to be posted on Halloween. Don't remind me. Tears and Best Friend certainly fit the theme. :|

6. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    *sigh*

I just took a few weeks break from the fandom and upon returning, only to found out this sort of thing is happening again. Here we go again, with everyone trying their best to come up with the most legit stupid speculation they can think of.

Everything that happened behind the scene might be totally the opposite of what we're all thinking. I just hope we all stop speculating nonsensical stuffs. We should accept the fact that, as a fan, we know absolutely nothing.

This group is slowly dying and the fandom is becoming more and more toxic than before. I just hope Naanya quit 48G soon, for her own good.

7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Do you really?

8. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^What a thing to say..

Quitting!? OMG and the group is slowly dying? So what do you think of Naanya then? Naanya who's still performing well and continuing the legacy of her seniors.

I believe in her and I still believe she can carry AKB along with others.

9. Kafkaesque

Kafkaesque Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Twitter:
    KafkaesqueDDMC
    Completely dropped by the management, outcasted by fellow gen members... I love her so much that I just hope she will quit the thing that hurts her the most. I believe she can still survive outside the ever decaying 48G. Reading back all of the comments before me reminds me of why I hate this fandom...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I'm sorry, but was the fandom that went out at night with Miki and a Johnny's? Was the fandom that made some dubious tweets about other members? Was the fandom that used the middle finger to express its opinion?

Yes, nobody knows what really happened, but the truth is that the one you have to blame for all this is Naanya. If she hadn't done what she did nobody would have anything to talk about. Even if she's right, even if Komiharu, Miion, Seichan, etc. are the worst people on the planet.

I know it's hard to see our oshi in a situation like this. I remember how f... up was the Instagram case for Mayuyu. But Naanya is not helping, at all. Other girls went through similar situations and behaved differently. The fandom? The fandom just reacted to what it saw. What is a fandom supposed to do?

Like you said, "we know absolutely nothing". So how do you know that these speculations are "stupid"? In the end, you're doing even worse than everyone else. You're blaming management for dropping her instead of asking yourself why someone that had such a push failed like she did. You're saying that people are doing stupid speculations but now you're telling us that she's being outcasted by her fellow gen members. How do you know that? Isn't that just a speculation?

Calm down, will ya? Nobody here wants Naanya to suffer or anything like that. But don't blame other people for her own mistakes and don't say that the fandom is dying just because one girls is having trouble, because it's definitely not dying for girls like Miion, Naachan, etc.

11. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Well, to me it seems lot of people here are blaming Naanya forit all instead of supporting her. Sure, it was not smart to middle finger other members and maybe she would have been better of not writing/tweting that they bullied or outcasted her. However if they really had a party and invited everyone of "the original" gen 15 but her I can see it really hurt her! And I also see it as bullying because the other girls for sure knew it would hurt her and I really think it reflects bad on them, not Naanya! Then she is probably not totally without blame herself, for sure she could work att improving herself instead of getting down and bitter but I think the other girls should support her, like I think they should all support
    each other. Of cause all girls will not be best friends but to leave only one out is a snub however you wiew it!

12. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

AND... nobodywil ;)

13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    And do we know why they did it if they actually did it? How do we know that they're not "outcasting" her for something she did? That's speculating as much as saying that it's all her fault. Nobody knows what happened, nobody knows if anything happened at all, what we know was Naanya's reaction to all of this, and that's why people are talking. Other girls had fights in the past, but they kept them to themselves and solved the situation (or not). Can we really blame the fandom for what's going on?

14. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @jovviny Well said!. I think you expressed it very well. She did wrong when she posted the tweets, true, but hopefully she will be able to overcome this.

15. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Come on, one more. beetlejuice... :awesome:

16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Aka What I don´t understand is why Naanya would lie about something like this and put herself in a storm with this tweet?. Is it true that no one knows what happened and that she was wrong for posting the tweets like that tough.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Let's say that she's right and that they are bullying her. In that case she does have the right to complain, but knowing her position and responsability she shouldn't have exposed things the way she did, like others didn't in the past.

But what if they're the ones that are right? We know that people always see things from their perspective. Even the biggest bitches think they're always right, don't they?

I'm trying to be a bit neutral about this. I don't see any of them being saints. My personal guess is that they're just being teens (if there's anything going on at all).

P.S.: No, I don't hate Naanya, at all. In fact, I'd say she's such a waste.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
  19. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @Aka I´m also trying to be neutral too and as I said, yes, she shouldn´t post this kind of tweets anymore, is all about their personal life. And well, I just hope that they aren´t outcasting Naanya and that it was all a misunderstanding. If an outcasting is happening is bad and sad for Naanya and for the others, they were so close before.

20. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls