AKB48 Question & Answer

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Hedoko Akina

Hedoko Akina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    For a long time, I was getting by watching subbed episodes (of AKBingo) over on Daily Motion. But eventually it seemed like I'd watched all the subbed ones and all the new one I was seeing were, well, not subbed. :confused: I kept looking but I couldn't seem to be able to find more subbed episodes. Being that I wasn't ready to stop watching yet I even ended up watching a few episodes without the subs but I don't speak Japanese so it wasn't the best time I ever had watching it. :hmm:

I was a little afraid to ask this for reasons not clear even to myself and thought that I might be able to figure out another place to watch them on my own. But I still haven't found anything and it's been a year. Ever so often I'll try finding something else but have no luck... but then I look at this site and see people talking about episodes and I can't help but think "Where the heck are you watching those!"

I tried searcing the question on the forum but I still didn't get an answer. So finally I decided to make a post flat out asking. I don't care if I look like a noob who only listens to sugar rush because of that one movie. (Umm. Jk, my favourite song it actually River. But that aside from the point and I'm beginning to ramble.:^^;:)

Where can a person go to watch subbed episodes of AKBingo?:huh:

I would be super happy if someone could tell me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2016
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You are two days late. There was a channel on YT that had them inside a box, hoping that the software that searches YT for copyright violations wouldn't notice. That account was terminated two days ago.

I don't know how you missed it because people often mentioned the name around here.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  4. Hedoko Akina

Hedoko Akina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'm not the most observant person in the world.

5. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What was the KFC's choreography inspired from?

Quite a while ago, I happen to catch an old(-looking?) children show (imagine the children videos in Teletubbies' old episodes) and I saw their dancing was quite familiar to KFC's.

What made me ask this now was that someone posted on a Keyaki's thread old French-pop videos and thought that perhaps if someone could make relations to old western music, then perhaps someone have an idea to this inquiry of mine.

I've been curious ever since, as unfortunately I have only caught a glimpse and never found out what the title of the show was, or a clue about it.

6. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It has a backup channel but very few videos and i doubt you can find it unless you were following its old channel

7. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    First concert 'Aitakatta ~Hashira wa Nai ze!~' in 2006.

8. TysonTee

TysonTee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Is there a way to vote as a foreigner ? Except buying their CD because I can't online buying for some reason

9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Vote for what. Kouhaku or Request Hour or Red-white Uta Gassen or SSK?

10. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Team 4's over for the 36th single did anyone translate the questions and answer them?

11. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    I am a music producer, and I was wondering how do I submit tracks to 48/46g?

12. Matsui Hikari

What do you mean? Do you meaning like sending arrangements to Aki-P? I'm pretty sure it's impossible especially since you're a minor. I feel like AkiP asks a certain company and the company sends out people to be in charge.

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what happened to Nakano Ikumi's push?

14. Tommy Idoc

Tommy Idoc Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Other members took her push. Oguri Yui, Kuranoo Narumi, etc. They became a bigger priority to push.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    what I meant is,what went wrong?

16. Matsui Hikari

I guess the management realized that Ikumin isn't worth it / is a flop or they want to push others as well.

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Management has learnt to not overdo their pushes anymore (although this Hana thing is out of control).

I guess they'd rather not shove someone in people's faces when the people are actually looking in another direction (Naanya VS Miion).

Plus, there are looooooooots of girls in Team 8 that also need a bit of push. It's such a goldmine.

18. TysonTee

TysonTee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Senbatsu and Request Hour

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    For both, you are gonna need to buy the singles the vote tix are in. Which is going to involve purchasing them online, if you are not located in Japan. Which I think I recall you mentioning was a deal breaker. For SSK, there are other methods to vote. You can get several votes by joining the various groups mobile fan clubs, for example. But you are back to needing to make an online purchase.

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Are there any concert DVDs that are region free? I saw an SKE DVD that had two versions one region free and the other region 2 so I was wondering if AKB had any like that