Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

ex-announcer Iwasa Tooru was criticizing NHK Kouhaku in his blog. I haven't watched it, but apparently there were all kind of troubles, especially hosts were bad, and he mentioned Sasshi as possible candidate for replacing them:

"NHK, stop using incompetent actresses and talents as hosts, don't stress out viewers! How about using a real pros who can ad lib when there is a happening? Nakai Masahiro was good... It's harder to find a female host like that, but I want NHK to use Sashihara Rino as soon as she graduates. It depends on performers, but I think with them Kouhaku would be fun."

that's already a second person (or 3rd?) who talks about Sasshi hosting Kouhaku...

ps: btw, Nakai hosted Kouhaku for the first time when he was 25 years old...

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i don't exactly understand what this person means as uncompetent. Arimura Kasumi was lovely. I think she did great.

Also Aiba masaki is hosting kouhaku but still perform as Arashi. So why Sasshi can't host kouhaku?

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Why would anybody criticize something he/she haven't personally observed? I thought Arimura did just fine. I pretty much watched maybe 80% of the show and the only time I switched to another channel was during PPAP and Perfect Human.

4. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I do agree that Arimura Kasumi is inadequate for Kouhaku. She looked stiff and awkward sometimes. To be fair she is young and doesn't have a ton of experience.

5. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    thanks for the awesome post Fatrain

let's hope a better 2017 !

About the kouhaku, i think that kasumi is really really pretty and her clumsiness is adorable, but being clumsy in a event like kouhaku is really a thing to avoid.

sasshi actually is the best choice on mcs for the kouhaku and there's a chance in this year...
    lets hope wotas get the hype train for this too

6. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

this article based on that blog post about Nakai and Sasshi hosting Kouhaku was very popular (650 comments). but what surprised me the most is that Nakai was the one who was bashed the most (by Arashi fans?), not Sasshi. I am somehow got used that Sasshi is the one who takes all the beating on that haters' den Netallica [hehe]

==========

today Sasshi, Fukuda and Hasegawa had a small chat about Ran! please let Ran 2 happen! :worthy:
    http://www.akb48mt.com/archives/49229779.html

summary:
    Sasshi replied to some Fukuda's tweet and then...
    Fukuda: by the way, I was sorting my HDD the other day and saw "Sashihara no Ran" for the first time in a while. It was a fun show. Remember when Hasegawa came to the shooting after your conversation on Twitter? It was the best.
    Sasshi: Let's do it again. When it'll become warmer, I don't like filming outside when it's cold, lol.
    Hasegawa: I am ready anytime.
    Sasshi: You are probably busy with lives and stage plays, so you don't need to come.
    Hasegawa: Don't turn me down with a proper reason! I'll come! With willpower alone!
    Fukuda: Sasshi, I've found a funny comedian called Kaminari lately.
    Hasegawa: N... No way... T_T

and it became news
    http://news.dwango.jp/2017/01/07/118080/idol/

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  7. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Suddenly I have this craving for a Sashiharamen ... without Natto please.

8. Kudostar

Kudostar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Oh my god please please make that show happen :omfg:

9. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ after that karaoke Meru and Sasshi went to dinner.
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/817726249460068352

"We've celebrated Birthday of Meru-chan! :banana: Since I have no friends, I've invited gluten-free comedian Hasegawa-san. :cry: Meru-chan was very happy and cute talking the whole time. :blush:
    I saw Meru-chan eating a lot for the first time in a while, so I got teary eyed thinking that she usually works hard on her diets :cry: Parent :cry:"

==========

preview of tomorrow's Aru Aru Gijidou

===========

today's Ue ni wa Ue ga Iru mon da golden special
    according to Sasshi, she was the main MC in golden time slot for the first time (though there was at least one more - Sashipedia), so she was very nervous. she thanked the guests and staff for being patient with her. because of her lack of experience, recording was longer than usual, when MC is skilled.

http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7815.html

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  11. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    "Wide na Show" today had some unaired footage from previous episodes.

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

13. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't wanna comment other hosts' performance, but it is great to hear people recommend s Sasshi.

Yes! Why not?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
  14. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    What was that about Mario and Princess Peach? Can someone explain, please? ^^u

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

^ nothing important, just the usual jokes and Sasshi's teasing.
    basically Matsumoto said that this Mario outfit would be perfect for Sasshi's dating, because no one would recognize her, and she and her bf could even go to a love hotel dressed as Princess Peach and Mario. to which Sasshi replied that she doesn't go to love hotels and that she won't even like a guy who'd suggest to drive those carts in such outfits in the first place. in the end Higashino said that Sasshi just wants to do it at home and Sasshi laughed about it.

not that it's impossible, it's probably simply very uncommon. johnnies are just special.

=========

"Sashihara kawaii" trend is on the rise lol [hehe]
    http://imgur.com/srILa4W

srILa4W.png

=========

Sasshi's cut from Sanma no Tamao no Otoshidama (170109)

• Like Like x 1
  16. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sasshi's ultimate quest for the 2nd search word ... it's ...it's becoming brighter !

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes, Johnnies are p̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶h̶k̶ special :lol:

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

previously I've translated Sasshi's thoughts on various members from "Nikkei Entertainment HKT 5th Anniversary" issue and now I am adding bits that were said about her by some members.

Boss
    "In my early days in HKT my character was absolutely different. I've talked in the dressing room, but was mute on stage. I've changed when Sasshi was transferred to HKT. After she observed me in the dressing room she said that it's OK for me to be on stage the same as in dressing room. And since then I've been able to speak on stage. I was happy to obtain my own flavour."

"I was worried before becoming SKE kennin. My dancing skills weren't up to par, so I was worried, if my concurrent post will do them any good, and then Sasshi said "Don't go there just to learn, work hard there to show that HKT has grown this much". Those words and this push in the back gave me courage."

Natsu
    "I don't really have any memories before Sasshi came to HKT. We didn't have much work, CD debut was a dream beyond our wildest dreams. We performed everyday in theater, but didn't know what to work for."

"(Talks about her rivalry with Madoka and frustration about her sinking position). The ones who changed this negative me were Sasshi and Sakura. When Madoka was chosen for the senbatsu of "Kibouteki Refrain", and I wasn't, we had a dinner. I was told that "Being positive is easier". After that, even if something bad happened, I was able to shrug it off".

"I want HKT to continue being a group that gets into news, but right now Sasshi alone is carrying this role, we rely on her too much. People tell that our live concerts are fun, but that is too thanks to Sasshi's producer powers. For many people "HKT = Sashihara Rino", so there's a sense of impending crisis right now. Even if it's scary to think what will happen after Sasshi's graduation, I think my role as captain is to support every member, while they gather strength preparing for that moment."

Mio
    "When there was a photo session for "Melon Juice" CD covers I was surprised when I was called to the front. I remember Sashihara-san said then "Keep at it! I and Ai-chan are there for you, so don't worry".

• Like Like x 1
  19. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Sasshi bought camera to photo cats ^^;
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/818718322644520961

C1yr96RUQAAq0t7.jpg

and she took a picture of one))

C1zQmhBUcAA7MGG.jpg

==========

from hair stylist Yuu's twitter
    https://twitter.com/yuu1010yuu/status/818764142764965889

she says that there is a cute Sashi-chan in this issue of "aR" magazine and indeed it looks like there is a new serialization called "Sashihara Rino, Sashiko no Heya"! (新連載「指原莉乃 さしこの部屋」)
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/B01NBHP0KW/raijibbs-22/

C1zVovdUAAA5bqB.jpg

==========

Insta update
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPFPZycgRce/

15876264_674882029350690_4905834219562860544_n.jpg

===========
    Sasshi will perform in theater on 1/16! :banana:

http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12236775703.html

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  20. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^ i like the new hair color, i guess that's as dark as we're going to get.
    is she going to announce something at the theater? spring tour dates maybe?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro