Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Let me be clear with this:

How many times have you seen Naru in AKBINGO! and how many times have you seen Yokochan there?

No, even better, how many times have you seen Nagi in AKBINGO! and how many times have you seen Yokochan there?

It's not as easy to have her in a TV show than it is for someone like Yuiyui that lives in Tokyo. Remember Andare? Why most of the times the girls were from Kanto?

They have classes during the week and also other local jobs. With travels, expenses, etc. how would they fit Yokochan there regularly? Maybe one day when she moves to Tokyo.

From what someone said the other day, I'm not sure if that Tsucchan slot is a sold out slot or an unavailabe one. I Still don't get how that actually works.

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @Aka It would have been a zero, or 0/4, if it was not fully sold out.

3. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

I partially agree with you, just partial. Tbh, I don't care about AKBINGO or any varieties TV show which need to do in Tokyo. Imo, Yokochan doesn't appear, it's fine, if she appear, it's better. But, one thing that made me a little bit curious and annoyed is, last year, Yokochan miss almost all of the Team 8's big and/or special events such as, TIF, Summer Station, Holloween, Christmas, and also New Year. :(

4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    I think it works the same way for this round, but I'm not sure.

It happened the same with Yamada before Yume e no Route. @Fourever can tell you with more detail what's been going on with her.

5. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

If you know @Fourever can, why you can't ?

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Because he's up to date with all the shit they do and write. :^^;:

By the way, concerning that 4/4 in Yoko's handshake, Rurouni wrote this...

7. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

In google doc, I saw "・・・当日指名券可能枠", it means "available tickets", and the filename is 46th single, so I think I understood as same as Rurouni wrote at the first place.

8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Yeah, but it means that she didn't sell anything in this round because... it was already sold out for that day (she sold everything before).

Though I don't really understand why some are blue squared (in Shiori's case) and others aren't (like in Moka's case).

9. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

Yeah, so there's no Yay! or Hooray! from me.

10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    But it's a positive thing. It means she sold everything when she had to.

11. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

This is the weirdest way to gauge popularity. I think management should simply talk of total HS tickets sold this year, this quarter, this event etc....

12. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    and what about yuiyui variety skill??
    i don't see a problem with naru like that..it's good impression for variety show, more drama
    how can yokoyui learn about variety if management only give her a little chance to prove that?

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    When the MC has favorites you'd probably be happy if your oshi just appearing there and not saying anything. If she doesn't even get invited, you're right about proving anything about her skill.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    My mind might be playing tricks with me, but... hasn't Yokochan been more times in AKBINGO! than Yuiyui?

15. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    exactly..yokochan appear ton on akbingo...and she used to have a pretty good airtime...but its because everyone make fun of her accent or said its bujiness,maybe thats why she afraid to talk anymore:^^;: .She need to have a new character,the bujiness accent is pretty good one,but it not lasting long like lemon chara from miorin...the other ussual "make fun" chara already taken by strong senpai like izurina,chiyori,miki..its better if she able to subtitute ogasawara for monomane chara,

variety its not only make fun of themselves,but how to make she said become interesting and make impact to viewer,even its cute thing (because her character is Imouto that cute) ,that is variety talk show on akbingo about.And yuiyui already prove that on akbingo and antadare and antaroke.But remember even yuiyui only get little airtime in whole akbingo,its just what she said make the impact so it always used by the director.And muramoto bias is normal for a comedian like him to gain attention and support,.he just ride the flow,

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  16. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

I don't think Yuiyui is particularly good at Variety shows. Currently the MC is setting it up for her, its not hard to have a fun moment when the MC does the work to set it up. As far as Yokochan being on Bingo a lot of times but not saying anything interesting, I can't confirm since I don't know what was cut. Generally speaking, the MC is responsible to set up a talking moment for each girl, at least a good MC can do this. Most girls can't jump into a conversation by themselves and say something really interesting; exceptions are like Sasshi, Miichan, and a few others. So ,did the MC give equal treatment/chance to Yokochan to say something interesting? Unless her clips were cut out, I'd have to say no.

17. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

Nothing so say, you don't know anything about 8 no Yokoyama Yui, I'm totally sure.

I don't want to pollute my kami's thread anymore.

Yes.

18. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    yeah sorry about that,that is why I put in spoiler.the conclusion is I also want Yokuyui get attention that she deserve...So other member on Team 8.

As long each one Team 8 member can moving forward and gain more popularity that is what I hope,for team 8 sake.So dont just hate anyone that get her turn to be pushed,just let everyone whoever it is do their best while she get momentum...And the other member turn will coming soon....

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Guys...!"

004.jpg

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yokochan's Showroom (17-01-18)

if the video does not show watch the video here