Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    when is out the pv??

2. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @boffyee
    Mezamashi airs approximately 5 and a half hours from now I believe. But could be a few hours more than that depending when in the program it airs? We can then probably expect the MV to be uploaded to Keya's YT later the same day as too much idea suggested.

3. Vivienne

Vivienne Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Is Mezamashi a morning show? It would be 4/5AM at Japan at that time.
    Damn, I wish I can watch it, but I have school. T_T

4. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

2channel rumour expects it on the K46 YouTube channel (which is region-blocked) at 10am Tokyo time, around 7.5 hours from now. ZipTV morning show starts about 3 hours from now (5:40am) and K46 is just before halfway down the guest list (which may or may not represent time). Sorry, @BlackSwan, exact number of seconds to lift-off unknown. Lol. It will be very interesting to see how the number of views evolves over the next few days.

6. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It could be earlier. All the big morning shows like Zip and Mezamashi have pre-morning shows and I know Influencer was first revealed on one of those. Before 4AM iirc.

7. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I also really like the song, it got stuck in my head after the first few listens! I think one of the factors is that it feels a bit like an anthem - the strong beats and repeating phrases + of course "I don't want to (boku wa yada)". It's like it was made to hype and have the audience sing along, I really look forward to the live performances.

I thought of Neru's line in the same way. Techi is like "I can express these feelings, too" and Neru is like "Even though I sound cute, I still have an opinion". It's a great contrast and shows that everyone regardless of their image has their own thoughts (well in this case "discord"?) ><

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Whose make these sings? Are Aki P same style do these at on Kobametal at Babymetal?
    Of course, Aki at lott more girls ( although one at sister at BM´s center... or lead vocalist...)
    Anyway, Selling music do isn´t so easy at it seen, i think or feelings that both these say same.

What cam these girls no yet opinion, sorry :( .

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    are we talking about the trailer or the full MV?

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Nobody's seen the full MV yet, but I think we're talking about that. It is supposed to be revealed on the morning show(s) Thursday morning. The timing is as early as it could be, since Nogizaka's Influencer went on sale Tuesday and had its official release Wednesday. K46 would have been held back until releasing this MV could interfere as little as possible with publicity for that. Still seems a bit early, but I'm not complaining.

@saekokuga874, @Kurisu97 -- "I may be cute, but my opinion counts, and I can do things." You make me realize that's exactly what I felt about Neru's way of saying the line. I have a good friend who is small and cute and has trouble getting people to hear what she says. To make this point is pretty important, really.

@kanjo -- Thanks. I'll stay alert earlier. Like now.

EDIT: Is it okay to mention that the Zip morning show is live on AKB48 Taiwan Clubs Live Channel 5 on Daily Motion right now? Just the current political scandal, so far.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

12. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    edit: ugh, over before manage to watch it -_- hopefully its uploaded soon!

13. newromantics

newromantics Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It looks epic! Don't know about the close-up on Tecchan on the "boku wa yada" part and the heart-beating dance move but I love it all nonetheless.

Hopefully the full MV will be out in few hours.

14. megawotaku

megawotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Kakkoisugi,,, Although I was hoping for a story driven MV this time around, I'm still floored by this! Gimme the full MV now!

15. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Omgggg so epic I'm shook. Tecchi's charisma is no joke.
    It looks like the screentime is more fair so I'm glad (I saw Akanen a lot so I'm a happy camper)
    This dance is the hardest ever I think harder that Katamira or Saimajo.
    It even looks like one of the hardest 48/46 dance. A lot of rotation and really high tension et energetic. It requires a lot of stamina from the girls.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Could be totally epic, but that was not enough to get the real feeling, for me. I have to see how the editing brings all the frenetic movement together. But Hirate looked amazing. The close-up worked for me: like she was tearing the words off with her teeth. But they all looked very tired at the end of the triangle shot. YouTube five hours from now???

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    OK that looks exhausting, with all the hand movement and rather out of place chest pumping.

Still not impressed with i am seeing so far, like @megawotaku i also expected some form of a story in the PV. Why do i get the bad feeling that they lost their footage from Taiwan footage, hence the wharf shooting as a replacement? Unless, of course, the Taiwan is for something else but i don't think they'll go to Taiwan just for some short promotional video.

EDIT https://twitter.com/nisinokeya_mato/status/844646805308563457 Longer, more footage

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@too much idea. Thanks for the better versions. The hand movements made more sense to me than the hand-movements in Influencer. The punches helped advance the theme. The chest-pumping, however...well, I never really got it in SaiMajo, so....

I doubt an operation like this would ever "lose" footage. However, I think they might decide some of it wasn't good enough, for one reason or another, and find some place to record fill-in material. And I really can't say yet whether or not we might perceive some story in the full final product. I myself don't need a "story" per se, just some way of understanding the MV as a whole, the feelings and intentions of the characters.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  20. emiche.

emiche. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    Or maybe they just decided not to add this footage. It happens sometimes they discard some footage because it isn't good enough or something like that.

Anyway I am loving the dance even the chest pumping it's really powerful and it suits the beat of the song.