Single Keyakizaka46 4th [Fukyouwaon] (2017/04/05)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 14, 2017.

1. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@CutePanda

nah, he just dont have idea about that. He and Tsuchida always said that, and i just believe it.

I think he said that because Hiragana member present at that time, for recording matter

But in my opinion they should do full rotation first before introduce Hiragana member to senbatsu

Just my 2 cent

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@naggi Sawabe San didnt even mentioned Hiragana member in 3rd single senbatsu announcement. so the narrative changed in this single.

3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@CutePanda well because they not present at location that time... i think

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I always feel when he said that it is mostly to make things more exciting for the viewers and fans regardless of whether they will have someone from hiragana in sembatsu or not.

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Interesting about Mariko. I didn't know the background. What I see as her and Neru's similarity today is their artsiness. I love that aspect of both of them. But Mariko seems a little harsher personality? I guess body type might be another similarity. People seem to be talking about this finally being Mariko's moment. We'll see.

As for Hiragana/Kanji, I continue to be baffled. At least Hiragana is getting this tour. Most of them are more natural performers, so it might be a good fit. They did an all-live performance within six months of being selected. It took Kanji over a year, didn't it? The a capella part of the Omotenashikai might not have been perfect, but it was really good. At least as good as the Yui-chans' a capella, as I heard it. As Hiragana gets better and better -- and Kanji gets better and better, too -- the situation gets more and more fraught. You know that Takahiro will want Fuu-chan in the senbatsu, however low her popularity with fans is.

@Rurouni -- Art always involves some suspension of disbelief. You are denying yourself great pleasure by letting your personal taste get in your way, lol. As I am because of Yui-chans' cheesy (to me) orchestration. These things have to be appreciated on their own terms, I think, but that can be hard sometimes.

I agree with @naggi about the "full rotation." Nijika and Habu were terrific in the Fukyouwaon MV, and Ozeki has suddenly become one of the cutest people on Earth. Once all the Kanjis have rotated through the front line, maybe then 1-3 Hiraganas can get a chance in the senbatsu -- maybe even expand the senbatsu that much, for a start?

Is there this same feeling of angst about gen1-gen2 in other idol groups? The loyalty of members to each other and fans to members in K46 is strong.

6. AitorBernkastel

AitorBernkastel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    I've mentioned this before, but I think there is a possibility for the Hiragana Keyaki members to become full Kanji Keyaki members, thus meaning that the concept of Hiragana Keyaki will disappear until new members are added.

7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Rurouni well it's hard to make an exciting episode of senbatsu announcement when all the members are worry about their positions.....

8. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

just listen to eccentric, its more listenable than fukyou for me, maybe because im not fond of EDM element on fukyou, oh and also eccentric music remind me of persona 4 anime song and the opening rap kinda resemble orange range :D:D

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Help i've fallen in love more with Eccentric. I found it interesting that it have the same theme as Fukyouwaon

あいつが「あぁ」だと言ってた // He said “Ahh”
    こいつが「こうだろ」って言ってた // “It’s like this” another said
    差出人のない噂の類い // A groundless rumor
    確証のないほど拡散する // The fact that it doesn’t have evidence makes it spreads faster
    「意外にああ見えてこうだ」とか // “Surprisingly she is this kind of person” they said
    「やっばりそうなんだな」ってね // “So she’s like that after all” they talked.
    本人も知らない僕が出来上がって // The person who doesn’t know is already finished

違う自分 存在するよう // To be someone different from myself
    何が本当なのかどうでもいい // It doesn’t matter what is the truth
    わかってもらおうなんて無理なんだ // It is impossible to understand
    倒れていく悪意のドミノ // The malicious domino that collapses
    止めようたって止められない // I cannot stop it
    訂正したとこでまた同じことの繰り返し // Even if i correct it the same thing will happen again

「もうそういうのウンザリなんだよ」// “I’m already sick of it”

誰もがたった一人みたいに // There is only one of each of us
    風向き次第で あっちこっちへとコロコロ変わる // Changing all over the places depending on the direction of the wind
    世間の声に耳を塞いで // Shut the voice of the world
    生きたいように生きるしかない // Live your life the way you want it
    だから僕は一人で心閉ざして交わらないんだ // That’s why i keep myself alone and do not interact

I am エキセントリック 変わり者でいい // I am Eccentric It’s fine to be an odd person

理解されないほうがよっぽど楽だと思ったんだ // I thought that not being understood is the most comfortable
    人の目気にしない // Ignoring what people think
    愛なんて縁を切る // Cut out the love
    はみ出してしまおう // Let’s stick out
    自由なんてそんなもの // Freedom is such a thing

あれって「あぁ」だと聞いたよ // I heard that it’s “Aah” like this
    本当は「こうらしい」って聞いたよ // I heard that the truth is “like this”
    推測だらけの伝言ゲーム // A message game that full of guesses
    元のネタはどこにある?// Where’s the original story?
    絶対誰にも言うなよ // Don’t tell anyone
    ここだけの話って耳打ち // It’s a story that stays here
    漏れない秘密 いつも筒抜けで // A secret that cannot be leaked always ended up being leaked

口が堅いやつなどいるものか // Is there is anyone who can keep their mouth shut?

もう誰が味方かなんてどうでもいい // I don’t care who is on my side anymore
    損得は関係ない // Loss and gain does not matter
    信じる? 信じない?// Believe or not to believe?
    無責任な友達ごっこ // Irresponsible friends
    肯定も否定も嘘も都合の良いようにされるだけ // Positive, negative, and lie are all made for convinient

「もうそういうの勘弁してよ」// Please cut me some slack

すべてがフィクション妄想だって //Everything is fiction Nothing but delusion
    大人げないイノセンス // Childish innocence
    嘘とか欺瞞に溢れる世界 // A world full of lies and cheating
    「綺麗な川に魚はいない」としたり顔して誰かは言うけど // “There is no fish in dirty water” someone said once
    そんな汚い川なら僕は絶対泳ぎたくはない // If it such a dirty river, i definitely does not want to swim

普通なんかごめんだ // Sorry if i’m normal
    僕は僕でいさせてくれ // Please let me be me
    禁止されたって好きなように生きていくよ // Even if it’s prohibited i will still live like i it
    力メレオンみたいにおんなじ色に染まれない // I do not want to change color like a chameleon

冗談じゃない 興味もない 合わせたくない // I’m not joking, I’m not interested, I don’t want to blend in
    そんなにあんなに器用じゃない // I’m not that shrewd
    普通でいるってこと何だ?// So this what it feels like being a normal?
    僕は普通と思って// I think i am normal
    みんなこそ変わりもんだ // Everyone have changed

理解されないほうがよっぽど楽だと思ったんだ // I thought that not being understood is the most comfortable
    人の目気にしない // Ignoring what people think
    愛なんて縁を切る // Cut out the love
    はみ出してしまおう // Let’s stick out
    自由なんてそんなもの // Freedom is such a thing

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  10. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

"thats so naako or pe-chan" my instant thought

11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That would be nice.
    Sort of having Hiragana as KKS.

The Hiraganas are also being treated very well compared to other groups.
    They are getting their first tour... even before the Kanji?
    I guess they want them to catch up with the others popularity.

I also want a full rotation of Kanji before adding Hiragana to senbatsu.
    Nijika needs to see that sight!

Maybe a 32nin senbatsu for 6th single before cutting it down and mixing them all together? lol

Eccentric... I'm not feeling it.
    But the rap is making NGT look even worse lol

12. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

Well, that's how idol world work..Maybe by dropping few of them to ug, they might gain new fans just like saito asuka of nogizaka46 did.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

13. totoro

totoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Finally saw the Fukyouwaon MV and listened to Eccentric and Tuning. A few initial thoughts:

- Watched Fukyouwaon right after watching an episode of Youjo Senki. I had to do a double take to make sure I wasn't listening to the ending theme of Youjo Senki again (look up Los! Los! Los!). Still a good song; although I find it doesn't grab me as quickly as SaiMajo.

- Eccentric. Might need more listens. Interesting song, but quality wasn't the best.

- Tuning. Ah.. another walk down memory lane from Yuichanzus. Will always be compared to Shibuyagawa, although I still prefer Shibuyagawa. MV might make a difference though, as I really really loved how the Shibuyagawa MV enhanced the melancholic feel of the song itself.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Currently really liking Eccentric and Tuning, although Eccentric is a bit higher on that list~
    So far, it's W-Keyakizaka > Eccentric > Fukyouwaon > Tuning
    However, I love all the songs so this is already a solid single.

15. Makori

Makori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    uemurarina
    tuning.. im very love this song.. so soft, like relaxation music.... maybe this can beat shibuyagawa i think hehehe...
    and eccentric, its good song but i dont like rap part.. i remmember greenflash in akb song, just a bit annoying.. but overall is good

16. FireflyHotaru

FireflyHotaru Kenkyuusei

Quote of the day
    Taken from Fukyouwaon
    "its weird if everyone have same opinion"

• Like Like x 1
  17. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I'm not 100% sure because I can't speak japanese but it seems the song in the background during this radio interview is/might be the hiragana song?
    if the video does not show watch the video here

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yup that's it!

19. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't get why eccentric lost to fukyouwaon. Fukyouwaon is just a generic EDM tune, while eccentric has a depth and complexity on it, since usually keyakizaka's songs are a bit complex, it's quite disrupting the pace of the release for me. Fukyouwaon more suitable for a senbatsu b-side, or a techineruyuichanzu unit

edit: eccentric is so good, it's almost as good as an epik high song, the only kpop act I listen to. Also tuning is a nice tune for walking while listening to your music player

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Because when they perform it live, fukyouwaon probably kill it more than eccentric lol:D

But yes, music wise i like Eccentric more than Fukyouwaon. Fukyouwaon serve better when i hear and watch the MV in same time

Just my 2 cent