TV / Radio AKBINGO! (2008/10/01 - 2019/09/24)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by makistar, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

They're gone already. They'll never be mentioned on AKBingo.

We're lucky we're getting them one more time at NHK.

2. anson

anson Kenkyuusei

3. WabukiSensei

WabukiSensei Kenkyuusei

I can't really understand how her hairdo became like that, unless she got sprayed right before and they edited that part out, cuz if you look at the sequence of the show, her hair was still okay when Sashihara finished her turn

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Maybe they did a quick fix to her hair.

5. Chivor

Chivor Kenkyuusei

^ Well i wouldn't call that 'fix'. Look what they did to our little Chiyuu Princess >.<

6. chraen

chraen Kenkyuusei

I'm glad Ohori didn't suffer so much in her torture segment this week! Did she say she sold 36 CDs? That's a lot!
    Next week's looks bad though..

Jurina doesn't seem used to the camera yet.. she will be awesome after a year :D

And Mii-chan looked like a zombie at the start of her first turn.. drama filming tiring her out?

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Hmm, pretty interesting episode. Definitely like this game more than the mouse ones. I'm just going to post all my random comments here. =)

Did they put Tomomi's clip out of order? The first one, her hair is like messed up and the second one, her hair is fine.

Acchan is so gangster that she can just walk in. She was once again cute with all her expressions and hand motions that make her uniquely Acchan.. She's part of the pink team! That team's my favorite now - with Mayuyu, Acchan and Harunyan all in it, they have my top 3 members.

MaiMai is apparently super smart, disproving the theory that pretty girls are stupid. She completely owned the game whenever she went up. and shouted hints to others too. PWN

Jurina got blasted! =D Only once though, sadly. She looked pretty again though :shock:

Oh, there's also one person I don't recognize who was pretty cute (not the face, but the way she acted). Anyone know the name of the person that said Kojima Haruna as her famous person? Harunyan raised her fist in the air to support her after that XD

Miichan was being her usual cheeky self. :lol:

Meetan's part was....boring, as usual. She's trying to pervert little children too now! Did everyone see how she handed a CD to that like...5 year old girl? Bad Meetan :evil: Has it been a month yet since she started selling them? It seems like it....I do hope she's doing well though, considering all the work she's putting into it.

This Oogoe Diamond was the best performance everrrr, because Mayuyu made a heart symbol when she said "Daisuki" in the making of parts. I love you too, Mayuyu! :love: And she did a funky dance thing in front of the blackboard =) and peace sign with Jurina. As you can tell, those were the best parts of the whole ep =) Yup, yup.

8. TimeBomb

TimeBomb Kenkyuusei

9. hahaxwill

hahaxwill Kenkyuusei

Dead, after being struck in the heart by Chiyuu~
    Hahaha, I'd expect MaiMai to know a lot, her being everyone on TV and all... she's been around a lot :]
    But then again, she always says the wrong things lol... (like in Nemousu and Oogoe Diamond). Maybe she purposely does it :]

Nice screenie TB
    I like :]

oh and Lady cute... Tomo~mi right? xP

10. Shumatsu Samurai

Shumatsu Samurai Kenkyuusei

Kohara Haruka

11. Adam Sensei

Adam Sensei Kenkyuusei

I just have to say, I loved Haruna's little reaction when her name was used as an answer. LOL.

Now if it had been MIICHAN as an answer... hold on to your hats! LOL!

12. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

^yeah, Haruna's reaction was nice to see :)

The cafe game is definitely more interesting than the mouse game. I've been studying Japanese since a year and a half now, so I try to participate. My weak point is the animal category. My fav part of this game is when some of the girls tilt their head a little when asking what the order is. XD

13. irish_robz

irish_robz Kenkyuusei

it's hard to believe she's already 20 from her voice and how she acts :^^;:
    she's just so...so... :cute:
    she could be the first kenkyuusei I'd check out :roll:

EDIT: added a wiki link to SS's answer

14. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

According to the not too reliable Yahoo TV schedule, today's show OA at 24:29 Tokyo time.

15. hina

hina Member

latest episode is no biggie, since it was another mouse game. but it was funny.

Highlights:
    - Takamina's trampoline skip
    - Nonti's trampoline jump while wearing that kogao make belt thingy
    - and seriously, wtf is with that model wearing that boneless belt thingy
    - lol @ Kasai when they found out she was scrubbing that toilet brush thingy on her face. :XD:
    - Meshibe on her radio plug and newspaper ad, turns out newspaper guy is a big akb fan. :shock:

16. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

17. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Friggin' A! (I'll explain my frustration later...)

Overview:

We have the Mouse Game again. The girls (Miho, Sae, Kasai, and Takahashi) have to guess which four of the five items are real. The items are as follows:

1.) a shape eraser
    2.) a trampoline with handlebars
    3.) a "shougao meiku beruto" (a "belt that helps make your face smaller")
    4.) a boneless belt
    5.) a swing shaper

Please, don't ask me what these are exactly; just go with the fact that they're really odd items. In the end, the girls get the clear and win their prize - a delicious-looking chocolate cake. (Of course, the other girls in the bleachers get to ninja some pieces.)

Worth noting is the wordplay Sata does at the start:

Public parks have "benchi" ("benches").
    "O-hirugohan" is "ranchi" ("lunch").
    However, what do you Itano Tomomi?

"Aji-onchi" ("A Bad Taster")

Note how those words end in "chi."

Then we move on to Megumi and her PR bit. After her last event, she hitchhikes with the camera crew to the next location where she tries to talk the staff workers into letting her do a PR bit on the radio. The staff gives her the go, but sadly several of the people chilling out on the benches disappear after the song is done playing on the air.

Afterwards, Megumi and company are walking outside, but one of the guys gets a phone call. It turns out this one newspaper wants to do a feature on Megumi. They all then catch a ride to the newspaper company but sadly bump into traffic along the way. Nevertheless, they all arrive. This one important-looking fellow shows her the newspaper spread, which turns out to be pretty big. Worth noting is that the guy's been a fan of AKB48 - especially of Megumi - since Kouhaku. The staff at the newspaper company then takes some pictures - some for the newspaper spread and others just to keep for themselves.

Then another important-looking guy comes in to talk with Megumi about her progress with her single. (I'm guessing he's from the recording company involved with the single). It turns out that it'd be really hard selling 10,000 copies within her designated time limit - she's sold about 7,200 copies so far with sales dipping dramatically between weeks two and three. He implies that she has another one of those events - and lo and behold Megumi has another Hug Event on November 15th.

There's a brief announcement for the DVD of the concert performed in Hibiya before showing a live recording of "Oogoe Diamond" performed during a Team A show. (I swear I wouldn't have recognized it to be a Team A show had the program not mentioned it, and had I not spotted some of the Team A girls like Miho, Mai, and Nozomi).

The show then concludes with a preview of next week's episode - more Fast Word games.

Highlights:

1.) Itano's reaction to Sata's wordplay
    2.) The girl's reaction to the chocolate cake
    3.) AKB48 + odd doodads = fine times
    4.) Takahashi blocks Yuko when the girls rush in to try the cake (more of a rant from me, albeit very minor..and Yuko looked lovely)
    5.) Some other stuff that I can't recall at this point (you'll know why in a bit...)

Overall Opinion:

It was a so-so episode for me. The doodads were pretty stupid, but the girls looked like they're having fun. I'm curious how Megumi's PR bit will go considering how the whole ordeal is fast coming to a close. Next week episode looks interesting, though probably nothing brand-spanking new save for most likely more Megumi.

And that's that people - this week's review. Just to let you guys know, I was JUST ABOUT to finish this overview in about 20 minutes...until I accidentally closed the tab for the forum. So I had to retype the WHOLE thing. Granted it wasn't too big of a loss since it took me another 20-something minutes to do, but still...all that work down the toilet.

But yeah, sorry as usual for any missing or incorrect data. I hope the overview was just enough to get an idea of what's going on. If you're desperate for details, I do strongly advise you guys to wait patiently for the subs to come out eventually.

Until next time, y'all take it easy. B-)

18. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Thank you so much for the review, as always, Mr. Gideon! That part with the newspaper made me smile, I'm glad she has some big names on her side!

19. frblckstr1

frblckstr1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Small advice from someone who did the same... use something like notepad to type the text, then past the end-result into the reply box.

And: thanks for the overview!

20. SomethingWild

SomethingWild Kenkyuusei

One of the things I liked best was that they actually shared the cake they won.

Not a big fan of the mouse game in general, but this one was ok because of the wacky items. Kasai really is cute, but I have a hard time understanding her sometimes, because her voice is so high pitched.