Single AKB48 48th [Negaigoto no Mochigusare] (2017/05/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. hikari_kun

hikari_kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    All they literally had to do was make a dance or performance type MV and they made something else. [hehe]
    It has a fantasy/magical/fairy-tale type vibe to it.

2. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I see your point, Jurina and sakura indeed have a different dance type, both interpret the song differently, and it shown as their dance style and tempo differ in this. hmm... i don't know... I probably biased, but i kinda like this side of AKB.. since they do not dictating the song choreo precisely to be the same for everyone. i found it messy at first (for like..seriously every song), every girl dance and interpret the song base on their own style and personality.. but i find that... i don't hate it. its like we watch an entirely different song just by change our focus to other member, thus, make us experience the song in so many ways. hmm... i don't know. i really don't...but i kinda like this side of AKB, i like that rainbow is beautiful coz it have seven different color (okay Its getting far there LOL)

3. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    I love the choreo. My favourite movement was this butterfly kind of thing from 1:25 - 1:31 ^^ But the part where they are all sitting on the floor and hopping is a bit strange

4. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @akbdaisuki48 I understand and I agree, I like that we get to see their personalities in their performances, I just didn't think a w center with these two worked very well...

5. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ahahah maybe because i used to like SKE48 wmatsui, coz i like how different those two matsui intepret the song and dance it their own way.. its weird yet i find its amusing so... well thats me thou

6. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Sorry late post,
    Am i the only one touched and appreciates the MV ..
    It makes me cry..
    I feel them (*the children)
    When they read their letter for their teachers ..
    I remember last year before i leave as a teacher in international school.. They give me some letters and one of them read it for me ...
    I love the song and the MV although i expect some deep gothic presence idea on the MV but it's great.. I think the factor will be the short track length that they decide to make it longer as a documentary.. 2 thumbs up

7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    No one noticed mayuyu is not in this performance? :^O^:

Maybe Sayanee is announcing her graduation at the SSK.. this is management's way of "rewarding" her... parting gift [hehe]

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @UrFavAsianGuy I noticed! It's very likely that's because of the dorama. Please run away, Mayu! Be free and pursue your grown-up career! #FreeMayu2017

And I thought I couldn't like this single more - I was discussing with a friend and she thinks it's very tryhard from AKB (because Sakamichi are the ones who invented good choreographs and touching songs apparently jk she thinks the choreo is unnecessary for the single) but personally I like it a lot! The choreography adds a lot to the haunting/melancholic feeling of the single, and if only had a MV with more impact, it would be perfect.

I can perfectly imagine this with fairytales (the original versions, not the Disney ones): for example, Jurina being The Little Mermaid, begging for the opportunity to become a human so she could be with her prince but...
    in the end, he doesn't choose her and the only chance she has to return to the sea is by murdering him, but she loves him too much to bring herself to do that, so she stabs herself and becomes seafoam that touches his feet when he goes for a walk. A wasted wish.

Who thought that place Miorin next to Akari would be a good idea? It's hilarious how much stands out their difference of heights <3

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  9. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    .-. . She's filming

10. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Anyway, I suspect we can get this kind of choreo because no Paruru and Kojiharu.

I also like this choreo a lot... personally, I like it more than Influencer and Fukyouwaon. On par with Futari Saison.

11. rikasa

rikasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This is one of those songs where it ACTUALLY benefits from having so many girls in the senbatsu. There's less screentime for every individual, but they're able to pull off some really gorgeous dance moments. Miion drew my eyes the most. It was hard for everyone to stand out in the kind of dark setting, but she really shone, imo. There are still a few moments that seem out-of-sync, but I think overall, this is a level-up kind of moment. Having a Sakura-Jurina w/center, more dance, strong covers, idk the whole package...it gives me a bit of a fresher outlook, like the group is actually thinking of going somewhere instead of just sitting on its laurels.

12. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Omg yeah I really agree for like the first time in forever having so many members in the perf actually worked out for good.
    Usually it just looks so messy.

This time the formations; the choreo - everything was so beautiful and intriguing. The song itself is very mysterious but the choreo is so fascinating to watch too. I really really am liking this release after all ;_;
    The PV being a bit of a bore is actually quite a pity cause everything else is perfect!!

Tbh I think this is already one of my top 3 favourite A-sides from AKB48 ever. I just like everything about it so much!!
    Also brownie points for that hidden Sayaka center. I couldn't keep my eyes off her dance <3

13. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    This could have been the best song by AKB48. Ever. With a good MV that included the dance and the girls. I am so so so upset because this is the best AKB48 song I've heard. And the dance is so good, and yet... a horribly boring MV.

14. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Wow the performance was really good...was not expecting that at all. So glad cause it gives an incentive to see their live performances.

15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I literally put the live perf on loop, and it seriously hasn't tired me out. For me, AKB aesthetic is truly at its peak with this single, everyone and everything is beautiful sans the PV. The outfit (I hope that this is their official performing outfit), the choreo, the song, the single cover are all stunning. I also agree that this choreo is where everybody counts. It's not like the usual 32/36nin song where you can pick one member out without covering her position and it would still work, but not this one where it needs to be exactly 35. I might be over exaggerating, but for me, this is the best choreo AKB can pull off (maybe because I like this kind of look in general).

Yeah, let's raid Negamochi full PV page on youtube and ask for a second PV lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. verge pogi

verge pogi Kenkyuusei

THE PERFORMANCE WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL!!

some dance was like from MM's Iroppoi Jirettai lol

17. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Gosh the dance is beautiful! This is easily my favourite single since BwT

18. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Lol the more I watch the performance the more I believe Jurina was a bad choice to center this song. It doesn't feel like her type of thing at all. Sakura, on the other hand seems to fit in the center like a champ. Maybe repeating Kibouteki's MayuSaku would have been a good choice? I'm just not feeling it from JuriSaku at all, whereas Mayuyu seems more able to pull off whimsical themes more seamlessly...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @Ashitaba That would be terrific! But they are too busy trying to make the JuriSaku combo happen (the lack of chemistry! hell, I think that even the shots of Mion with Jurina had a bit more of it than the ones with Sakura).

20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

While the choreography is nice, the sync ruined it for me. Like the others said, the loads of members made it look good but them being out of sync is awful. I like the beginning part of it though. I guess we can't ask too much [hehe]

Fukyouwaon (or any Keyaki songs) still win for me. Keyaki's choreography are like over the top.