Kojima Mako (Kojimako) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Werteryouip

Werteryouip Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Just release today by bunshun
    IMG_20170601_091841.jpg

Hope this will not affect her sousenkyo votes just saw this on twitter...

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Frick...Johnny's jr peeps sigh...should be okay, it's a birthday party for that dude

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

perfect timing !!!! good luck in Okinawa

4. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    It only seems like a party, hopefully fans don't get too mad

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Who is leaking the picture tho? he/she should know that even if something didn't happen, it can damage the reputation of the idol in the picture if I assume those picture wasn't stolen from his/her phone.

6. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Clearly it's leaked from somebody who went to the birthday party
    That dude's birthday is in Sept, last Sept
    But the picture got leaked today.... i can only imagine somebody planned it to affect her SSK

Even though the pic only proves she went to the Jr.s B-day party but we all know how much 48G wota hates Jr.
    It's gonna be tough for her

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Were Miki and Naanya at that party? Their "scandal" was the next month in October with an ex-Johnnys.

8. Enreik

Enreik Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Hopefully it doesn't affect her too much. It's unfortunate that members can't enjoy a private birthday party without it being a "scandal".

9. ET920

ET920 Member

They are idols, they aren't supposed to have "private birthday parties" with men. And of course Bunshun waited til it hurt the most to release the pictures, they want to make noise, big one.
    Kojimako, game over. You can choose leaving the group with some pride left, like Naanya or Mikichan, or get demoted and slowly fade into nothingness like Miichan.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  11. ET920

ET920 Member

Must give it to her, she's trying to get Juri out of this mess. People say it happened on her house.

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Personally management won't do anything with her, unlike with Naanya or Miki. Mako is old enough while Naanya and Miki were out in the morning (which is probably why management gave them some sort of punishment).
    Unlike with Miichan, this is not an actual scandal. Unfortunately there will be some people that want their idol not to be in contact with any men regardess of the situation, especially in private. Hopefully that will be a very small portion (hopefully none) of Kojimako fanbase.

13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm still giving her votes lol at least Come on, I mean it's not as bad as the Yukirin one

14. ET920

ET920 Member

↑ Aren't you voting for Hina? I guess you don't want to waste them :awesome:
    This will hurt her reputation. Let's see if it's reflected on her position in senkyo. I'm guessing most hardcore fans have already voted (even those who feel forsaken and will oshihen), or if not they have already bought the CDs. Also, let's see if this spreads to Juri as well, enough as to have to refer to this just as Mako did.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yeah. Of course. lol believe nothing probably will happen to her except maybe hurting herself in getting into senbatsu. Some fans will punish her for sure as evident in the nasty twitter replies she got already from those "h-core" fans.

================

https://twitter.com/juri_t_official/status/870150387394764801

Juri's stand on the issue

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  16. XOMuseHeart

XOMuseHeart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This is hardly a scandal. There's no images of them standing next to each other, or being close in anyway right? But even then. It makes no difference. Well, I'm still voting.

These hard core fans have serious issues. Who cares if their close with another guy? When your that age it's natural to have male friends. I'm sure they know that too.

17. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

The fact that the picture was from last year yet has been chose to be released today is beyond shitty. This was purely just intended to trash the image of somebody at an important time of the year, regardless of the actual context of the picture. The worst part about it, is the fact that there will be trolls out there that will just use this to put somebody down in order to make their own shitty lives feel better.

If this picture was released when it was taken then I would say W.E, the media is just giving us news. But this is beyond that, a pure Machiavellian attack on a girl who's barely an adult. I cant believe how much politics has come into the 48G. And what these girls do in their private time is nobody else's business.

18. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Totally agree with you. And beyond that what disgusts me the most is the fact it's a private party, which means the people that were invited were most likely close friends/classmates.
    We won't know who leaked the photos but from the angle of how the pics were taken the photos were definitely taken from somebody who was at the B-day party, and who might actually be marko's friend.

19. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

They should probably choose who they associate with. Tsk tsk.

Whoever took this is really stupid.

20. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

It's gonna affect her votes, well it happens, she should've never gone to that ''private'' party, she's an idol, what angers me the most, JHONNYS! it always happens because of them. I don't really care if she loses votes, but Juri is involved, she just tweeted, obviously scared, luckily she's not gonna lose as many votes as Kojimako.
    Well whoever did that, planned it, because releasing it on elections days? That's evil.