Event / Concert AKB48 49th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo (17/06/17)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Hopefully no one uses this as an excuse to hate Naachan. This could've been done by any member's fan and poorly Minarun was too trustful of people. To be honest I bet someone else would've done it if the Naachan fan didn't,
    I guess many people more tried to use her serial for voting their oshis only to find out it was already used.

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Minarun should have posted that photo after voting.

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I am sorry but showing the voting code is just stupid. Ofcourse someone will abuse that.
    Minarun isn't dumb and I don't want to acuse her of being nefarious but it seems to me it was intentional.

4. jdiaz1994

jdiaz1994 Kenkyuusei

Reminds me of when DJ Khaled snapped his credit card and said he lost $80,000 in 30 seconds.

The internet will use those codes, you gotta be careful!

5. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Nothing wrong will happen to Naachan, but that fan is a douche! Minarun will know to be more careful in the future for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yeah she should've been more careful
    i mean what did she expect

7. ET920

ET920 Member

Mod edit: removed dead video link
    26:10

"I was stupid, but there was a fucker around here. That's why I don't trust anymore... oh, well..." "If it makes you happy stealing things..." "I don't trust this anymore..."

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2018
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Of course someone would have used it omg she shouldn't have showed the code until after she voted. She should know that kind of stuff.

I do feel bad for her though

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    About the Minegishi situation...
    I think it would have been wiser and better for her to step away when she said she would, instead of wanting more and constantly backfiring. It's good, and normal she's still competitive, and she probably thinks she won't have anything else left if she graduates. But it doesn't seem to me she will get much more from AKB than she has already had.

10. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Minarun, welcome to the internet! girl what were you expecting? I want to feel bad for her but I just can't ack

Also Miichan being such an unapologetic queen these days. Negative publicity is still publicity though? maybe a new approach lol
    Senpai's dishing out all the sass. Poor Ogiyuka cried from the pressure. Sayanee looked so worried for her.

And what's with the weird J conspiracy theories? As far as J's center-ship in AKB is concerned, NnM would be her 4th one.
    This is also her first AKB center that isn't very controversial (i.e Air-dropped in Oogoe, Replaced Mayu in UZA, "rigged "Janken in Suzukake).
    She won't be leaving SKE anytime soon (probably will be the last 1st gen who'll graduate) and she's shown last year that she can take a step back and let others center - See the Team S song in Chicken LINE single.

---
    @rka do you happen to have data on girls who ranked in prelims vs final rank last year? How many girls who ranked in the prelims made it? Who had the lowest rank in the prelims that managed to get in the top 80? Would we be able to see a trend there? just curious what would be the safe numbers/rank in prelim this year in order to grab a seat in top 80 as compared last year (assuming numbers keep on rising each year). I wonder if it makes sense. :^^;:

11. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    :confused:

I thought it was Yuuko who replaced Mayu

12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    wtf I hate Naachan now

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    I don't know about record but last year it was Chiyori @ 47th place with almost 6k votes. Ended up 91th with almost 10k votes.

edit: I read that wrong, thought you meant highest :O
    That's the right reaction.

14. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

It was supposed to be a mayu/yuko center, but the choreography was too hard

They show the hole situation in one of their documentaries, can't recall which one... Probably the one with yuko graduation

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    From the wiki:
    • The original Centers of the single were Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Mayu. Due to Watanabe Mayu not being able to handle the complicated choreography of the song, she was replaced by Oshima Yuko as one of the Centers.

16. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Really? I understood everything wrong from that documentary then, lol

17. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oh my...poor Minarun...

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

And we hate you.
    Really, how can you blame the girl?
    Plus, how do we know it was actually a Naachan fan who did it and not just one random guy saying he did?

Still, knowing Naachan she'll probably buy 2 or 3 singles tomorrow and vote for Minarun hereelf.

You did.
    Management wanted to show the next gen when Acchan graduated.
    Mayu had been mirroring Acchan in Managuu, but she couldn't do the dance, so they ended up half assing the concept with Jurina and Yuko.
    And they kept half assing it in the PV because Mayu and Jurina were wearing the same costumes and yet Mayu was a step back from the actual thing.
    A mess.

Ohwell.

19. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017