Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Congrats Yuka-chan!!!
    You're sure this year's SSK MVP!! :1st:

2. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    confirmed she's the face of NGT now......

3. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

^ As in center? Would be nice, but I don't see it coming. They could pull a Sakuratan though - never center for a NGT single, but oh, how about centering several AKB singles?? [hehe]

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could anyone translate her SSK speech or does anyone know where I can find one? I'm very curious :) Thanks in advance!

5. Strifus

Strifus Kenkyuusei

I havent followed NGT48 at all since its inception. So I would like to ask, what would you attribute her meteoric rise up the rankings since last year?

6. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    I wonder too, how come?
    After watching Ngt no Niigata Friend, I guess she might have get those number of votes because of her being "kamitaiyou" during the handshake events (?)
    or perhaps her showroom live also take part? (I don't follow the girls showroom, so I don't know)

My first impression of her, she's like SKE's Souda Sarina or Suda Akari or AKB's Iwatate's Saho for being "kamitaiyou" but without the "blackheart" personality (?) I don't know.

That's just my wild guess, because I didn't see that she got the same push that Katomina / Okappa / Rika's got.

Whatever it is, I've started to like her after watching niigatta friend, so it's nice seeing she got the 5th spot, :1st::1st::1st:
    I hope that she can at least maintain the votes next year :^^;:

7. firthyn

firthyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'm so proud of Ogiyuka <3 She's been my ni-oshi after Okada Nana, ever since I watched her seitansai last year. Her speech was also the one that stood out the most, in my opinion. Congrats Ogiyuka!

Translation of Ogiyuka's speech ^^ My Japanese isn't perfect, so I apologize for any errors.

To everyone who voted for me, thank you so, so, so, much.

I'm NGT48 Team N III's Ogiyuka" or Ogino Yuka.

From 6th grade in elementary school, I've always admired AKB48.

For 4 years, I took auditions. I kept failing every one, and wondered if I should just give up and continue admiring AKB from afar.

At that time, I participated in the Draft Kaigi. Kitaraha Rie-san, Kashiwagi Yuki-san, and the executive Imamura-san selected me to be in NGT48.

Although I felt insecure and would live by myself, I moved to Niigata.

I believe my family was really worried. But now I definitely think, "I'm so glad I came to Niigata."

I was the last pickings, the leftovers. Dreams definitely don't come true, and something like "hard work will definitely be rewarded" was obviously a lie! I thought that for forever!

But for those 4 years, no matter what I wanted to be in the AKB48G, so I kept taking auditions with all my might.

Then, when I got 1st place in the preliminaries, I was really surprised, and I know everyone was thinking, "who's Ogino Yuka?" "why is it this person?"

I myself was also very surprised.

"I wonder if I broke the AKB48 sousenkyo." There were times I thought so.

Even so, I'll take the love I've received from everyone and accept it with all my heart.

Now, in the sousenkyo of the AKB48G I've always admired, receiving such a wonderful ranking is like a dream.

I'm really glad that I kept taking AKB auditions until now without giving up, and it makes me really happy to have fans who are there to cheer me on.

I asked Takahashi Minami-san, "will hard work definitely be rewarded?" She said, "I don't know if hard work will definitely be rewarded, but in working hard, there is nothing that has no meaning."

Then she said, "next time, show me that hard work will definitely be rewarded, ok?"

Am I showing you that hard work will definitely be rewarded right now?

Surely, in this situation, I believe there are many people who were unable to reach their goal and are experiencing frustration.

For those people, I hope they will listen to my catchphrase, "no matter what happens, I won't get discouraged!"

It's really, really all thanks to everyone who supported me! For carrying someone like me all the way here, thank you so, so much, and also, thank you very much for making me into an idol!

I definitely want to connect this result to NGT's debut two years ago, and I want to work hard for AKBG's sake too. Please let me do my best! I think it's still far away for me to become an existence that you'll entrust AKB to, but I'll work hard with all my might from now on, so please cheer me on.

Also translating some of the comments from the video, since it was really heartening to see how well received Ogiyuka was by Japanese fans.

"Ogiyuka's fine speech"

"I wonder if there's anyone who can watch this Ogiyuka and not like her??"
    --"Honestly at preliminaries I was like "who's that?" but after listening to her speech I immediately became a fan. It's great that her hardships were rewarded."

"I feel like I've figured out why that girl named Ogino attracts people"

"To be honest I didn't know Ogiyuka-chan until the preliminaries, but out of all the speeches this year, her's resonated in my heart the most. I want to cheer on that girl who is so pure and straightforward."

"No matter how many times I watch this, I cry. The best kami speech. I'm so happy her hard work was rewarded. Ogiyuka, thanks for coming to Niigata. This is the start line. Everyone's cheering for you."

"The line for Ogiyuka's graph is almost vertical..."

"Even if Ogiyuka 'broke the sousenkyo,' it's for AKBG's sake, the future's sake. This year was a good sousenkyo."

"I definitely support Ogiyuka~~~~ There was actually still such a hard working girl in the 48G!"

"I cried at Ogiyuka's speech. It's the first time I've cried lol"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ^ Thanks for your hard work :D

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Thank you for all the translations. It's heart warming to read

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Congratz to Ogiyuka on her Top5 ranking!:omg:

A real Cinderella story that 48G would to well to capitalize on.

I said it last night, I will say it again. Center for an AKB single............?

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I would be surprised if they didn't at least make her a WCenter for an AKB single in the future (although I really want only AKB members in AKB singles ugh). Maybe she'll get a Kennin too?

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

12. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    I just hope they don't capitalize on this (her success) too much that it could backfire.
    I just want her to enjoy it while it last and just be as she is now, a nice hard working girl, and I'm sure it'll be rewarded soon enough :)
    Anyway congratulations Ogiyuka! :1st:

I think I've found my oshimen after a while :)

13. machina

machina Kenkyuusei

ogiyuka is very likeable and i believe ngt is also a very likeable group that has many fans already (including many ordinary people from the general public who would not normally vote, and many uncle fans). i also think yukirins votes probably went to ngt instead of to mayuyu. whatever it is, there was definitely an organized effort from some group to give her massive first day votes in order to get her noticed.

i think this was most likely a stunt to get ngt noticed rather than 'true' ogiyuka oshis and her votes may drop significantly next year, but will get spread around to other ngt girls.

whatever it is, go ogiyuka for making AKB history! :1st:

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @machina yeah, I just expected undergirls next year with 30k votes.

@firthyn thanks for translation ^^ I've been looking for this.

I hope Ogiyuka will stay humble & down to earth, also keep hardworking for the development of NGT48. I think she's now most important member of NGT48.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  15. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Congratulations to Ogiyuka and I hope she will become a truly professional idol and a regular member of Kami 7 for many years to come. That was a very nice speech and my thanks too to @firthyn for the translation!

16. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

@firthyn Thank you for your translations, really appreciate them :)

I hope she can actually make it back to senbatsu next year. Just to show people, that it wasn't just a one time stunt (even if it may have been just that :^^;:). But no matter what, I'm confident she stays true to herself <3

After watching her the last few weeks, what I especially like about her, is how earnest and authentic she seems to be. To see how supporting she was of other NGT members during sousenkyo was so heartwarming. And I loved how other members said about her. "Ogiyuka is a really kind and good girl".

17. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao

as a center ...........why not
    sakuratan?.......... not a bad idea
    Akb singles ..........that's the masterplan:hehe:

• Like Like x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If she becomes the AKB-center-from-a-sister-group (NGT in this case obviously), I wonder who'd be the NGT center

19. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I love the fight in this girl :D

Make them regret for not picking you in 15th gen!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018