Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    something is bugging me. Was NMB management OK with all of this as she said in her interview? That it is ok to stay (AKi-p)? Well she's still going to graduate but if she was going to stay, does that mean they officially say there's no love ban rule in NMB.

And in that case, they need to be very clear about this. What i hate is how ambiguous they are, as they vary the "punishement" according to the level of the member.

2. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

I know right! She is truly pathetic for choosing to marry someone despite them not being rich. What an idiot! And shafting all those people who pay lots of money to touch her for a few seconds in order to marry someone she "loves"? Blasphemous.

• Like Like x 1
  3. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    My friend translated what Churi said. Churi said she would beat up any SKE member who get married while in the group.

Except for...

Kaotan lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

looks like loveban rule isn't in their contracts
    because we would be seeing these idols be sue left and right for breach of contract
    or maybe NMB members can pretty get away with anything

almost 40 pages since her sousenkyo speech

5. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    can't believe people
    still in it in the bandwagon
    please people let's move on
    come on guys:^O^::p:D[hehe]:oops:

6. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

The 48G mgmt will continue to bug you indefinitely. When has 48G mgmt made any public statement regarding their rules?. Why should they? Should McDonald's put their employee handbook on their website? Millions of peeps worldwide pay money to eat there. I care if their employees are compensated and treated fairly. Why does 48G mgmt NEED to be clear about their employment policies? Life's not fair.... why are only the hotties getting paid to do grav in the mags?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  7. ABF48

ABF48 Member

mgmt want her to stay, i'm not sure if i can move on from that..

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    10 pages per day. 100,00 views and almost 1000 posts. not bad not bad.

And I also think that a dozen new accounts were made too. Just to shat on either Juri, Riripon, Nana.

9. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I totally agree. I am amazed how people can continue to run this subject into the ground like this. Of course, the management's non-committal reaction just serves to confuse the fans, and the conversation continues.

Frankly, as a moderator, I am getting tired of reading about this. I can't wait for Riripon's 15 minutes of fame to come to an end.

10. alohano

You're posting this question in Riripon's thread.... You have any suggestions? There are maybe a couple other threads in the forum? Maybe there is something else that's interesting.... Nah.

Riripon's voice is so kawaii! Her grav is so smokin hot! Can she actually sing? LOL

I'm trying my friend C!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2017
  11. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    SKE members cut comment on Riripon speech

if the video does not show watch the video here

And also just a clip on Riripon's mother where she was shown in D2 Draft 1. Also watching this clip reminds me of how Riripon was a really high potential draft pick back then. What if it was SKE who drafted her? [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit: woops, wrote too many D2 these days

====================================

And here's the graduation confirmation from the NMB bald guy shihainin himself

http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-12285944980.html

12. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    As expected of someone with a milky av

13. alohano

Welcome to Riripon's bashing thread! If visiting to see what punishment came Riripon's way, let me know cuz I'm looking in here too.

Ya know those scandal ridden members do quite well for themselves... must be something about them vs those members who are unknown, anonymous and nowhere near the limelight through their entire careers.

Saigomade WARUKII.... gomenasai!

14. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Please do not deteriorate Riripon herself. Your message could be considered offensive, off topic and against the forum rules. We are here for serious discussion, not narrow-minded response.

15. alohano

Oh no, here comes a shot at a Yukirin oshi! LOL

C has it right. Mgmt's response or lack thereof is a huge factor in fan's understanding and certainly moving on from Riripon's announcement.

But it is no surprise to me nor should it really be any surprise to any 48G fan. Members don't owe fans a thing. Their idol identity is show business. Ideals regarding conduct, etc are self perpetuated by hard core fans. If such is a mgmt directive, Riripon would have been terminated the day after SSK.

16. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

As many including mods may be exhausted by this issue continuing to skip along the water... I find it fascinating. Lots of excellent points I hadn't considered (tho tbh, lots of points I never will too :whistle:).

Well, she's graduating. Which means in this case, off the market, out of enta. Remaining obligations to meet (except perhaps akushuukai for obvious reasons), and it's goodbye.

I found her an amazing addition to NMB, for reasons fairly obvious. Now she can pursue her own goals apart from NMB's and ours (despite those fans that felt the need to jeopardize their nesteggs to support her career :blink:)... the civvie world is most likely where she'll actually develop herself to her enormous potential.

Last note (I swear :^^;:): I can sympathize with those that feel her partner is god-like, as I used to be your age once. But married now a looong time, so... well, Riripon is more like a daughter than a love interest. I suppose that's why I see things in that paradigm.

17. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Now that her graduation is confirmed, I'm just going to wait until the news has reached natalie.mu and watch it FLOODED with stars, although not at Kenshi Yonezu's level - that's crazy!:p

18. alohano

I think she'll be successful in whatever pursuits in life she chooses. Gritty, strong, pretty, seemingly intelligent. She will move on and the 48G certainly will as well. I'm convinced they will NOT choose the safe way out... so there will be another Riripon. I can't wait.

150-200 members that no one knows about is plenty. The 48G needs nails that stick up... with perhaps some that will get hammered down. But note... Mgmt hasn't hammered down on Riripon (publicly) in the least and I don't think they will... much to the chagrin of many.

19. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Thanks @marioworldakb for translating! I went ahead and did the last page. Hope that's ok. Below is the entire interview translated.

Everyone interested should read the entire interview below (from https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/akb48/news/1843948.html). It pretty much reveals all of the relevant information. I doubt there will be any further big revelations from Ririka.

- What kind of image do you have of marriage?

I want to learn about that. If it's the first time I get married, this person is perfect I think. I think I want to be together forever so I want to get married.

- Does your partner like Sutou Ririka, the idol, and want you to not quit, or does he want you to quit?

My partner respects my intentions.

- It was a long distance relationship?

Yes.

- Has he come to see your stage performance?

No.

- You said he's a friend of your mother, but did he know you were in the entertainment business?

When they first met she probably told him.

- With the long distance how often could you meet?

It was really scattered. I had a lot of work in Osaka so we couldn't meet often. But, although not every day, we are in contact.

- Do you meet him when you go to Tokyo for work?

I am careful not to meet him outside

- He's your mother's friend?

I don't know so well. When I first met him it was probably my mother's birthday party.

- Did you think of love before meeting this person while working in NMB?

Even not as an idol, I didn't think of marriage or love.

- Is he your first boyfriend?

Yes.

- Did you feel shaken when you felt your heart move?

I was shaken. Even now I'm shaken.

- When did you first meet?

Before the relationship. I new him long before as acquaintances so I don't remember too well.

- When was the birthday party?

It might be careless of me to say but I knew of him from some years ago.

- It was a birthday party some years ago?

Ummm, some years ago.... It was November the year before last.

- You loved him all throughout the year after?

I respected him as a person.

- It was him seeking the relationship?

Yes.

- You weren't charmed by his appearance but his way of thinking?

At first when I thought "How wonderful", it was his appearance. I thought his appearance was wonderful. I can't explain it well but rather there's no ulterior motive. I don't really know but it's his eye color.

- When will your graduation be?

It's not at all decided.

- You want to get married by the end of this year?

I'm not in a rush to get married. We just want to be together. I think we can get married whenever, but that will be decided after consultation.

- You say it's not decided, but what work (in NMB) is there left for you to do?

I have great feeling of sorrow but more than that I feel gratitude. We both did our best up until now, I want to go on working with full power.

- Is there any one thing you really want to do?

Properly speaking with all the members.

- Will this weekend's handshake event be ok? Various things might be said to you

Yes. That's for sure. I want to properly speak about it.

- You were aiming for university but you became an idol?

I truly had the privelege of maturing as a person. I've truly come here passionately, and was able to share this passion with company, the fans and staff. There can definitely be no greater company than this. To me this has been a greatly important thing and from now on as well.

- You don't regret following your own feelings?

Yes. It's not that I don't have regrets so far. I've had regret and done some reflection. But I chose to follow my own feelings so I accept it. I accept all of the reactions to that. It was good to speak of it with my own words.

Clarifications:
    - Some say that your partner was a fan, is that correct?
    No, it's not correct [question was actually a negative]
    - The promise between you and partner was "Graduation then Marry", so you chose to graduate [so you *want* to graduate]
    (Nods with no reply)

-----------

edit: personal commentary

First boyfriend. A few months relationship. Long distance, rarely meet. Marriage proposal. :fp:

also, this exchange.....
    - When did you first meet?
    Before the relationship. I new him long before as acquaintances so I don't remember too well.
    - When was the birthday party?
    It might be careless of me to say but I knew of him from some years ago.
    - It was a birthday party some years ago?
    Ummm, some years ago.... It was November the year before last.

:fp::fp::fp:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Panzeridolspower

Panzeridolspower Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    now she say she graduate , just one thing to say , be happy miss Riripon and have a good life !