Suto Ririka (Riripon) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Selfish, arrogant, lacking in empathy....she may well become Japan's first female prime minister :lol: Or she may sink back into the obscurity that the 48-group plucked her from. At least she will be gone from the 48-group anyway.

You said it, publicly. Pretty much it seems like since Togasaki was moved to "customer center manager" the 48-group have made a policy of silence on these issues. But scandal girls do seem to either graduate/resign pretty quickly or those that stay in get frozen out for a time and their work scaled down (Murashige/Milky)

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thanks for finishing it @veyen . That's alright I got really bored by the last page of question where the reporters were asking about her private relationship and life. So I took a really long break and only 30% done XD

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe a lot of people missed that cue of graduation too.

As for the fan part the way he asked that was kind of awkward, so I think the tone for that is a question mark like "No?" instead of a literal negative "No" tho. Also since bunshun and other news paper also confirms the news that the guy was a former fan so I just went with that mentality too. Stupid reporter can't even ask a simple question. :rolleyes:

What do you think?

Because if it's not then like the past 20 pages of posts regarding the guy was a fan was basically false lol.

一部で相手はファンの方と言われていましたが違う?

3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just a quick post from me. Firstly many thanks from me to @marioworldakb and @veyen for the translations!

I've met Riripon at 2 different HS events. The first was very briefly last year at an NMB national event, the second was earlier this year at a regular NMB one where a kindly staff member let me have a few extra HS seconds with her. I found her to be very friendly, smart and intelligent and of all the members I met that day I feel I had the best HS experience with her.

I'm sorry that she's leaving and I wish her the very best of luck with whatever she does in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shoka

Shoka Kenkyuusei

Based on the article I quote below, which is based on some of this interview, it explicitly reports "He is not a fan of NMB or Sutou" at the end of the first row. So I think it is safe to say he was not a fan.

5. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

We shall see. If obscurity, she certainly will not be alone. I can only think of perhaps double digits, throughout the 48G's history of former members, who continued as media stars. Is being married, having kids, raising a family, going to college, etc "obsurity"? We have different views as to the type of person she is. That's actually the beauty of the 48G, vs perhaps the 46G's. Can't wait to see who the next members are, that have a personality, that will rankle the masses.

And for those of you who may believe I love scandal types, other than Milky, I can't think of any. My votes this year went to Churi and Yuuri Ota. Re Riripon, I simply believe fans should scrutinize show business and 48G mgmt as much as Riripon, who is a product of both.

Gritty, strong, pretty, intelligent, selfish, arrogant, lacking in empathy, etc. It's up to the mgmt and the fans. I'll take the one mgmt chose to center a single and grace many a mag. She's an Idol in show biz. It's entertainment and I'm entertained. Haven't seen any mgmt gomens to the peeps who voted for her in this sinister con game.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    ahh nice, I see it now too :approve:

So G__G guys, the dream of a fan marrying your idol is still far from reach. Very close though.

7. alohano

Incredible experience! I envy you.

Perhaps her #20 simply is what it is.... Riripon's total being. Ain't broke, don't fix it.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Some nice shade: T8 Hayasaka Tsumugi "I won't be joining SSK next year, because they make fans spend $ and ended up voting for _someone like that_. It's pointless."

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Not word for word tho for that translation.

And she still thinking about it. Mainly not because of Riripon but the SSK system itself is pointless.

10. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    So she is graduating. (Idk why she didn't just announce graduation. She kept saying graduation then marriage in the interview but she announced marriage first???) This was messy, but also entertaining. I hope Ririka has a great marriage, and I do like her, the same way I like almost every NMB member. I'll be waiting for details on her graduation.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    If you think backwards like Riripon it might be easier lol. Marriage = Graduation. But the procedure is graduation then marriage. So since she picked marriage so she is graduating for sure. It's pretty clear in my head.

12. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I read that Aki-P wanted her to stay which is so cool! I wanted to see that but im happy she made her desicion to become a true philosopher!
    p.s - funny that last week her page had like 20 pages and now its 50 [hehe]

13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

14. _kazanbai

_kazanbai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I regret that she decides to leave. I would love to see what if she stayed with NMB and defied all the odds.
    I have to admit that this incident makes me very fond of her. Good luck with your next career and life, Riripon.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  15. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    @marioworldakb I understand that the actions are happening in that order but...she could have avoided all of this by simply announcing graduation lol and afterwards she could have let people speculate that she left for marriage like we have done for other members in the past.

But either way this is pretty much over with. I am a little sad to see her go, but it's cool I guess

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well she ain't your typical girl, it's Riripon we talking about here ;)

17. alohano

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Time to sit back and let you folks have at it. Nice to see some friendly faces here. Riripon is Riripon. More power to her.

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

People are talking like they believe everything she said in the interview (despite the evidence that she's pretty apt at lying) and that she's doing everything because of loooove :rofl:. She thought she was smart enough to put one over on the members and fans but she wasn't, she got caught and finally seems to get the message that her position isn't tenable. The sooner she's gone the better.

19. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    And you are talking like everything that comes from the poor girl's mouth is pure BS.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2017