Yokoyama Yui (Yokochan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I like to think that the current Team 8 senbatsu (read Team 8's management) is a mix of popularity and skills.

2. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

@Aka, No need to thank me, because you don't really get anything.

Do you think I will say "Yoko's type is really compatible with AKB", if the management increase her appearance in TV programs (or events) ? NO ! ! ! Please do not missing my opinion with @chiuchimu's. Imo, increasing her appearance randomly is propably useless. So, all examples that you brought is useless with me. But, @chiuchimu is going to read it, I think, so, don't worry.

What Yoko need is something that she's good with, to develop her skills. And, "something" for Yoko is the things about performance. But, as I've said that the management seems to don't care about it, they have no intension to develop the girls' performance skill (actually, they might have, but it's totally unclear.), because it seems to not effect to HS sales directly, but it's about the overall image of the group. So what ? The management care it ? Only one single thing that they care and want to expand is HS sales, and then what they do ? Imouto chara, MOE chara, etc. Bla Bla Bla...

The point that I mentioned in previous paragraph, could be applied to other members too, not only Yoko. Do I have to post it in every fit girls' threads ? And, If you are going to ask me "Do management need to learn each girls' good point and find the way to develop them ?". I will answer "Yes, it's their works, they need to work more seriously, especially for the girls who already showed their potential clearly".

Regards to works, due to Yoko's living location, "quality" is more important than "number". UZA choreography arrangement in Yoshimasa's stage is an absolutly good sign and extremely great step for Yoko. However, it's still "a" sign. So, we need to wait and see.

TIF and SUMMER STATION are really great chances to demonstrate 8's potential. And, as I remembered, they always say that 8's strong point is 8's performace. But 8's performance girl No.1 (or at least top 3) isn't included in the line-up. However, I don't actually care about it, much.

Why I've not been here for a while ? Because I found a better place to spread and update Yoko's news and her amazing things to public, also translations. So, the copy & paste works here is yours, keep do it.

PS. I think I know that you have some set of logic in your mind, but don't apply it to everyone you talk with.

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    @NitiB, you're absolutely right: I don't get it. I don't get what you want them to do.

So, Yokochan has done some great performances in AKB's concerts, always in songs that show her dancing skills. She has a stage, an heavy dancing stage, Yoshimasa's, where she shows her dancing skills to everyone. She has been in AKBINGO's dancing contest. AKBINGO!, that show that everyone watches. She was in the recent Rakuten event, in front of dozens of thousands of people, and they even broadcasted part of it in their channel. She was on that recent event that I've posted an image, event that was streamed in Nico. Not to mention other events and her two-day tour in Aomori (did anyone else had three shows?). But you're now telling me that management doesn't want to show her skills and doesn't give a damn just because she wasn't in SUMMER STATION and won't be in TIF, when you don't even know the reasons why? You're ignoring every single thing that was given to her that shows her skills just because she won't be in a event? Yes, I sure don't understand. I could understand when months ago you could barely see her, but now?

"But it's Yoshimasa this, and Yoshimasa that". Without management's consent there wouldn't be an Yoshimasa stage.

What should they do? Create dance-only performances here and there for that type of girls? Costumized treatment? Making them all work separate from the other members to develop their dancing skills only and forgetting that an idol does other things?

C'mon! When Yokochan joined AKB she knew exactly what AKB was. If she just wanted to dance she could've gone somewhere else.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this. TIF is just like any other act that Team 8 does. It doesn't show their dancing skills that much and they certainly won't focus the camera on Yokochan every time. They perform their usual songs and that's it. TIF's crowd isn't even the best, it's just a bunch of idiots jumping around, throwing things, acting retarded and not giving a shit about what's on stage. I don't see how this is suddenly so important in Yokochan's career and how it reveals her skills to everyone. While on AKB stages and other AKB related media you have real fans watching and caring.

Sure, like Paruru, Jurina, Riripon, Sayanee, Sakura (who they've turned from a imouto into a gravure queen), Yukirin, all the fishers and so on, and so on, and so on. You always hear Aki-P saying that his favourite idols are girls like Paruru or Tani Marika.

Let me just bring back the Team 8 documentary subject. You complained that she didn't say her vision, but you probably missed the whole "Look at poor Ikumin, please feel sorry for Ikumin" feeling that the documentary had. And his she a good seller? Is she an imouto or moe character? And this wasn't made in the first three years.

But I'm not gonna waste more of my time since these discussions are always so pointless. I'm just going to leave you these Yokochan's moments from Bunbun Eito.

001.jpg

002.jpg 002-B.jpg

003.jpg 004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

And now I'm off to my beloved copy-paste.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    You know where Yokochan would THRIVE? There is this new KPOP Group, and they sold over 200,000 in FIRST Week! They care about their own Girls' well-being and the performance level is VERY High. Yui would be the Right Fit there with her 'Complex Mix' of both skills and beauty. Just saying.

5. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

Since you guys seem to be finished...I`m gonna go ahead and change the topic.

Heres a short clip from Happy of her at the Aomori concert(s):

https://twitter.com/taiautumnleaf/status/893711149757116418

Does anyone here know where to watch episodes of Happy and Lucky? The ABA site used to upload them and there were a couple of sources that would upload her episodes once in a while too but i haven't been able to find them recently.

6. NitiB

NitiB Kenkyuusei

@Aka, Yeah, it's pointless from the beginning. Talking with some "square mind" is really pointless. And, don't forget you are the one who start mention @..., to another, not me.

What I want ? I want management work more seriously, I've said, do you've read ? Each 8's girl has her own character and advantage, learn about them, develop their skills or give the environment which fit their developing method, find the way to use each of them efficiently, do "putting right girl on the right job", don't do "putting push girl on every jobs". In short, I want to see what it called "VISION", I don't want to see something like "Don't do anything, waiting for the girls with good HS sales, and assign jobs to those girls."

Regards to Yoko, she has many PROVED potential. She isn't only good at dancing, but also can sing well. And, one of her hidden skill "choreography arrangement" also was demonstrated recently. (Actually, Yoko's very first choreography arrangement isn't "UZA" in Yoshomasa's stage, but it's "MUST BE NOW" in Iwate tour, you already know it, right ?) So, read Yoko's user manual carefully, and use her in the way which she can operate with 100% potential or above. I don't care "How many time of event ?", but I care "What each event is ?"

What I have...

Youtube user "Tomodachi", some Lucky episodes still there.
    ---> https://www.youtube.com/user/brian13un/videos?view=0&shelf_id=0&sort=dd

Youtube channel "yokoyui aomori", this channel is the very main source, but sometime he/she doesn't upload with unknown reason, and he/she will delete it within 2 days after uploaded.
    ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGC1Q82jF9G6k6DSzi0sbsA

These are Happy latest 2 episodes, I downloaded it from a Youtube channel and uploaded it to my G-Drive, sadly, that channel was banned now...
    2017.06.XX
    Happy Girls ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2v-YU3hhPmdM0dCbmNsYW5PNVU/view?usp=sharing
    Haooy Girls ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2v-YU3hhPmdS2FCazdGQkJlS2c/view?usp=sharing
    Happy Gourmet ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2v-YU3hhPmdeTdPSzFBYlJFT3c/view?usp=sharing

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
  7. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    So the solution is give Yokochan solo concert where she singing live,dance her own choreography,Handshake after concert and also have guest star that KPOP group,and announce she will transfer there....:1st:

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    ^
    I thought that was for girl from Tokyo

anyway, i glad for what she had now..not much but at least she got a chance to shine with new special stage...
    hope this will bring new fans for her, like other team 8 member who already have special stage before

9. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    tokyo girls doesn't need any solo concert..it's too painfull to watch:^^;:

better oden girls or thick accent girl that should deserve it:1st:

10. The Legend

The Legend Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    @NitiB, Where is this place with Yoko's news ?

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    This one is dedicated to @nvmea, since I know he loves photography.

026.jpg

13. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I mean, not really, but if management took note and wants to help her develop these skills in a proper environment, then I'm willing to make the necessary sacrifices

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Same question with him, where i can found your original play book @NitiB ?

16. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i really just like to read here, but i liked this too much not to share

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. Aka