Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    some of the line breaks are awkward and idk why because I saved them with everything fine but when I opened the file it was wonky and I'm too annoyed to fix it rn

tDB2Qko.jpg WoT6s62.jpg
    HARUPPI+ 29
    -----

Haruppi+ 67 01 ENG.jpg Haruppi+ 67 02 ENG.jpg
    HARUPPI+ 67
    -----

Haruppi+ 124 01 ENG.jpg Haruppi+ 124 02 ENG.jpg
    HARUPPI+ 124
    -----

Haruppi+ 126 01 ENG.jpg Haruppi+ 126 02 ENG.jpg
    HARUPPI+ 126
    -----

WPB Haruppi+ 01 ENG.jpg WPB Haruppi+ 02 ENG.jpg
    HARUPPI+ 177​

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    ^I never knew I needed this so much in my life.

3. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    They're so cute aren't they! I have so many more that I'm still working on so please be patient ><
    Also please share them to any Haruppi fans you think would enjoy them since this thread is a little quiet since Haruppi went on break and it'd be nice to get the Haruppi love flowing again!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Those comics bring back so many memories, thanks for posting them!

5. Lestewong0204

Lestewong0204 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    This is just too cute to resists

6. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    Some updates these last couple of days:

Unfortunately, Harumai were eliminated at the Janken Taikai preliminaries.
    https://twitter.com/hkt48_official_/status/896216286312620032
    DG__88uVYAE23jw.jpg
    https://plus.google.com/102642528528615796356/posts/dMerGAzBvKv?iem=4&gpawv=1&hl=ja-JP
    001.jpg
    Mai seems to take it well though, saying with her record it'd be a miracle if she survived a single battle anyway [hehe]

Then, more of that outfit at the handshake event on the same day:
    DHB0opxVoAEguX3.jpg DHB0opzVoAA-kKo.jpg
    And another one taken on a later day of the 3-day-event. She enjoyed it but feels tired from the heat and all the walking:
    https://plus.google.com/111907069956262615426/posts/hBmWKvBpcJx
    Unbenannt.PNG

7. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    PART 2 of the ModelPress Interview!!
    After talking about sousenkyo and the current status of HKT48 in the first part, this time they talk about the MV filming, makeup and a little about Haruppi and Sakura's methods for reaching their goals.

Like every interview there's a bit about how Hana's smile is so angelic but I can't help but think it looks really evil >.> Haruppi's smile is far more infectious imo

qUEdOr0.jpg

HKT48, CONTINUING... MIYAWAKI SAKURA & KODAMA HARUKA, AND THEIR EXPECTATIONS FOR CENTRE MATSUOKA HANA & NEW GEN TSUKIASHI AMANE

A [CHANGING CENTRE] IS A WEAPON

Revealed on the 23rd December 2011, HKT48 was the 3rd Japan based sister group of AKB48. With a mean age of 13.8 years at debut, they started as the [youngest group].

Unlike the older groups in which one popular member represented the face of the group, HKT48 intentionally changed centres frequently. Thus, the [changing centre] has become the weapon of the group, with many members showing potential as [face] of the group, and developing rich personalities.

With the 9th single [Bagutte Iijan], theatre manager Sashihara Rino served as centre for the first time, and senbatsu saw half of it's regular members replaced. 8 members were selected for senbatsu, a great shakeup for the fans, but for the 10th single, many members returned to their senbatsu positions.

It's really long so linking to the full translation:
    FULL TRANSLATION: http://imgur.com/a/AW3QO

• Like Like x 2
  8. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    Scannable Document on 18 Aug 2017, 19_36_11.jpg
    So I finally found some better images from this old old magazine and omg the outfit is killing me but Ruppi pulls it off so casually like why not have pom-poms on your shoes and polka dot hammer pants!

• Like Like x 1
  9. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    DITncpnW4AEQi3d.jpg
    (IMAGE SIZE 700 x 700)​

REMINDER! TODAY (31st) IS THE LAST DAY WE'LL BE TAKING MESSAGES FOR THE HARUPPI BIRTHDAY BOOK!

Even if you're busy, even if you don't really know what to say, please consider writing even just a short message to congratulate Haruppi on her 21st Birthday. We will be translating the messages so you don't need to worry about trying to google translate a message together!

Haruppi has had a difficult year with her body not being able to keep up with the strenuous schedule of senbatsu, not being able to take part in sousenkyo and missing out on the majority of HKT tours. Let's help boost her fighting spirit by sending her all of our love!!

(The image is a little bit of a preview of how we're decorating the book so hopefully you like what little bit we're showing and feel like contributing.)

• Like Like x 1
  10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @noa I got an email the other day from Reveen about the B-Day Book, asking for a submission. In it, he says deadline has been extended through Sept. 7.

Now, I have been insanely busy. So have not had a chance to write anything for Haruppi. I will have a few hours this weekend, if the project has indeed been extended........?

11. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Mea culpa. I thought it was a good idea to extend the deadline to help out latecomers (and I didn't have time to do all the direct emails earlier), and I forgot that I hadn't said it in our organizing group, apologies to Noa, Alabare and Parikkuren.

Noa is right, Haruppi's had a tough time lately and we need as many messages as possible.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. alabare

alabare Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I am good with extending it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Time is running out!.....but there's still a little time left...even if you're a little late we'll find a way to squeeze you in. Haruppi needs you more than ever, let her hear your voice!

It's that time of year again! We are keeping this project running. As most Haruppi fans know, she's had a rough year due to injuries, not entering election, etc. It's more important now than ever to get our well wishes in and keep her spirits up in the coming months. We're looking forward to getting all your messages!

As in the previous years, you can submit a text or photo message.

Option 1: Photograph option.

Get a piece of paper. Decorate it! Put whatever you want on it - stickers, drawings, messages, a picture (please stay away from portraits taken by others or any material that might be copyrighted). To submit - we are all digital, so please work with the following options:

Take a photograph of your page and email it to us!
    or
    Scan your page and mail the file to us! <-- Best option if it's a handmade artistic message like a drawing or any fan art, it will still maintain its quality.
    or
    Create the page in Photoshop (or similar editing software) and email the file to us! <-- Best option if you're doing anything digital.

OR

You may also send in any normal picture that you’ve taken with birthday greetings. Hold a birthday sign or a message up, or put up a birthday banner somewhere in your area to show Haruppi that her international fans love her.

Option 2: Birthday message

Send us a short birthday message for Haruppi! English or Japanese only. There's no limit to how much you can write, as long as it's within reasonable length.

Notes:

On ANY submission: please include your name/username and your country in your message. If you're from the USA, you may include your state as well. Do NOT include any personal or direct contact information such as e-mails or Twitter usernames, etc.

You can email your messages and photo to us at kodamaharuka@hotmail.com

This year, we are also doing three mini themes that you can try as well - hats, foods, and locations!

1. FOOD! As we all know, one of Haruppi's favorite things is good! If it wasn't for her hectic idol lifestyle, she'd probably be the size of a small planet because she loves food so much! But even for our cute glutton, there are probably many foods she has never eaten or doesn't know about. So we're making it our goal to give Haruppi a delicious food bucket list from her international fans' favorite foods.

So what we need from you? We need a photo of your favorite food from your area. It can be home made, or from a restaurant, but please no chain restaurants or fast foods.

*Please do not put any filters on these photos, we will be editing them for the same theme and style on the pages.

2. LOCATIONS! Have you ever wished to have Haruppi visit your corner of the world? Here's your chance! Send us a picture of an iconic place in our town, city or country. A place that visitors would see. Through the magic of editing, we will have Haruppi visit that location and show her what she would look like there!

3. HATS! Haruppi has often been seen to have a love of hats - help us make her a world collector of hats. Send us a picture of a unique and cultural piece of head gear and we will flood her collection with hats, hats, hats! Whether it's a 10 gallon hat from the heart of Texas, a bowler, or a fedora, let her be the most fashionable idol the AKB world has ever seen.

14. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Haruka will miss the dai akushukai on Sept 9 and 10 due to poor health condition.

15. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    this is getting out of hand :(

16. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I hope she won't get antis like Paruru because she's missing things due to her poor health!

17. haruppi_best

haruppi_best Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Haruppi is included in Akb48's 50th single
    asd.png

18. Lisa

Lisa Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I'm glad Haruppi was selected for AKB48's 50th single! I was worried she might lose some of management's push support, which has been working great to improving her rank. I hope she will continue to have the same consideration for AKB48 activities as before.

19. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    What I'm starting to believe is that she's going to get the Annin treatment because of the possibility that she got seriously hurt under AKS' watch. She's still missing activities and infrequently updates social media. Being in AKB Senbatsu is the least they can do for her as she recovers.

20. noa

noa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    noayosei
    While looking for images on TofuPro, I think there is a high chance she got injured during the shooting for that show. Given her history of back problems it seems pretty irresponsible for AKS to have put her into such a physically demanding drama and looking at those throws just makes me wince.
    Put together with the fact that she's not being wrestled by professionals who would be able to control the throws and who use the correct techniques, she was working with the other idols who are also complete amateurs. The chance that something could have gone wrong is just too high.

I had people come at me because Jurina is supposedly also accident prone but as far as I'm aware she doesn't have a recurring problem like Haruppi's back. And while back problems are common, they do tend to be chronic just because the spine and muscles around there are so involved in everything you do.

Of course this is all speculation but it seems the most likely source of serious injury that matches up with the time that Haruppi disappeared. And it would also make sense that they don't want to make it public that management's bad decisions led to a serious injury which is why they never gave any information on it...