Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

not sure if anyone noticed this. in an earlier post someone mentioned the 'undroppables' which is currently 15 based on their single senbatsu count. since the next single is a 19nin guess where the 4 who were chosen are on that list? yep, the next 4 with the highest single senbatsu count. none of us should be surprised, sony cast exactly who they wanted in the stage play and movie based on this info. poor himeka was the next inline (i know she was on hiatus), but with just 3 senbatsu the best she can hope for at graduation is an under center (and i really doubt a PB). i feel like she gonna be the poster child for 2nd gen graduations...the caption will read..."hey sony, thanks for nothing, can i have 5 years of my life back?"

nakamoto himeka 3
    kawamura mahiro 2
    nojo ami 2
    higuchi hina 2
    kawago hina 1
    wada maaya 1
    saito chiharu 1
    sagara iori 1
    terada ranze 1

• Like Like x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm so happy for Sayunyan and Marika.. Finally they got into fukujin :cute:

Poor Momo-Yoda, but they have a good time being center. Kaz too, being demoted to 3rd row.
    Congrats for Nakada, your haircut doesn't betray you, haha. Congrats to Yuttan and Kiichan, too.

And congrats for the w-center, this year is the year of w-centers, now we have been overdose with it [hehe]

Excited for the further updates~

3. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Sayunyan and Marika moved to fukujin replacing Manatsu and Kazumin because both featured in Asahinagu play and movie.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Well, at least it's not another Maiyan-Nanase center, but still another W-Center??? Umm...

5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    well..that is quite unsuprising and dissapointed senbatsu announcement ever. it feel they really rush to release this single to cope with the movie. and those absent for hs..damn..sony really didnt care bout the sales or getting the 1million sales.if they didnt care, why we shuld care?? so far, keya and nogi already very well etablish and super popular, no need to get more attention just for 1million sales. getting the girl's name out is better. and still those hundred thousands cd sales are probably giving sony super duper amount of money as they didnt have to bother for theater maintanance.
    and i hope b-side has some good unit and songs.

6. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Nanase was just too popular and adorable to be moved aside
    Ashurin was rapidly getting attention, remember she also the most "become beautiful since debut" based on members oppinion
    Maiyan well she is basically goddess
    Miona, not sure about her popularity trend (kinda up and down) but in my opinion, she was always considered as the most unique character, star of 2nd gen

if you put yourself on decision maker person shoes, W center seem fair enough..

sadly, for un-regular single like this. <Influencer was little bit earlier than fukyouwaon, i anticipated keya will release something to match nigemizu timing, but now nogi overlap them with this movie single- that's why i said it was un regular>
    they didn't even consider to give taste of senbatsu for Miria, Junna, Renacchi, Karin.
    or even farewell senbatsu for himetan - seriously have they prepared substitute for Himetan beam?
    they use it regularly on nogidoko-koji chu..

Sorry for long- rubbish comment

7. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Happy for Sayunyan & Marika! I wish they had interchanged Ikuchan & Miona's positions though.

8. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    So if they get invited to Kouhaku this year, are they gonna perform this song then? <3

9. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I hope they sing Skydiving

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm holding out hope they do Nigemizu... Momoko and Yoda out front would make me smile... Because I would find it funny to see how they would handle it... LOL!

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Or maybe Influencer with Himuko, that's the highlight this year.
    I'm hoping for WW soundtrack but it's a B-side tho..

Btw, I think I like this A-side just from that poor-quality leak.. Sounds like a good motivational song but with calm atmosphere, but I'll wait for a proper preview to judge.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  12. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i still can't find a promising song for kouhaku this year.
    last year sayonara no imi is super good :inlove:

13. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

BORING
    Sayunyan and Marika is a nice twist and kinda glad to see Manatsu and Kazumin in back row for variety. W-Center is just smh

I am glad 3rd gens are out

14. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Just realized that in this 19th single, a lot of members got their HS slots increased, though some of them are decreased a bit as well. Notably, all 3rd gens' HS slots are increased, and some of them even get full 30. Have to cover the loss of top members not participating, supposedly.
    I'll just list everyone's slot changes here.
    18th->19th
    • 20->30 (+) Ikuta
    • 30->15 (-) Ikoma
    • 30->30 Inoue
    • 30->30 Eto
    • 12->12 Kawago
    • 12->07 (-) Kawamura
    • 30->30 Asuka
    • 12->18 (+) Chiharu
    • 30->30 Yuuri
    • 30->30 Takayama
    • 30->30 Nakada
    • 13->18 (+) Noujo
    • 30->30 Higuchi
    • 30->30 Hoshino
    • 20->30 (+) Wakatsuki
    • 06->06 Waada
    18th->19th
    • 16->12 (-) Karin
    • 13->12 (-) Junna
    • 30->30 Kitano
    • 13->12 (-) Sagara
    • 06->12 (+) Sasaki
    • 30->30 Shinuchi
    • 30->30 Suzuki
    • 30->30 Terada
    • 30->30 Hori
    • 30->30 Yamazaki
    • 30->30 Watanabe
    18th->19th
    • 18->28 (+) Riria
    • 18->30 (+) Iwamoto
    • 24->30 (+) Umezawa
    • 24->30 (+) Ozono
    • 24->30 (+) Kubo
    • 18->25 (+) Sakaguchi
    • 12->18 (+) Sato
    • 12->18 (+) Nakamura
    • 17->24 (+) Mukai
    • 24->30 (+) Yamashita
    • 12->18 (+) Yoshida
    • 24->30 (+) Yoda
    Total slot is increased too;
    18th->19th
    445->376 (-69) 1st
    258->258 (----) 2nd
    227->311 (+84) 3rd
    930->945 (+15) Total

Edit: Wakatsuki Yumi is currently readjusting her schedule, and will start to accept reception from 2nd application, which is next week. Not sure if there will be changes in her slots later.

source

Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It's gonna be interesting to see how fast 3rd gen sells out at 30 slots.
    On another note, that's a big ouch for Ikoma, but it's pretty justified, she can no longer sells out at 30 slots, but with 15 she should be able to sell out.
    I wonder why Kawago's slots don't get decreased though when she sold only 1 slot last single, compared with Karin who sold out 6 slots but still get decreased.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm pretty sure Ikoma doing fine in HS. She has been staple in middle board, Ayane and Zaki caliber. May be she has another project, it can be stage play or film. So she has to skip one or two HS event.

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if the fans of the members who are sitting out this round (Maiyan, Nanase, Ringo, Marika, etc...) will support the other members in particular 3rd Gen? Is idol fandom more of an allegiance to one member not to a group?

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I believe Ikoma also had some health issues? Any news on that?

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    It's nothing serious, but she admitted that she has anaemia and hypotension a few months back. Not sure if it's long lasting until now.
    And her past hs absences could be because of pure exhaustion due to her play.

If she has other health issues, she never disclose it to her fans.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I was just reminded me that we will never get know what made Himetan healthy so low...

Only quest... But ... Anyway...

Well let's just left them vote that...