Single Keyakizaka46 5th [Kaze ni Fukaretemo] (2017/10/25)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 15, 2017.

1. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    So... everything as expected. Happy for Ozeki, Habu & Nijika. Sugai-sama being in the first row again is a pleasant surprise and AM1:27 unit at the center! I hope they start experimenting with the 6th single.

2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

If Keyaki does a "Dokidoki Ganbare Ojiisan!" type song I'll (pretend to) kill myself.

3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    I actually thInk the girls have had a good mix of "positive" and "negative" ,themed songs. To me Eccentric is a positive song, and Monday Morning My Skirt Got Cut isn't negative. By it self it's kinda neutral, but paired with Silent Majority, it's part of a positive story. The problem is some older traditional idol fans won't be happy unless the girls are clones of what has came before.

4. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I didn't argue for uber happy. Or that shit Navi proposed. There are more than two types of song.

5. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    And they've done them, but they have passed all but AKB48 and Nogi in sales in a year and half in part by leaning heavily on the Emo.
    If it aint broke don't fix it.
    A bittersweet song like Futari Saison is probably about as close as you'll get to what you want from the Kanjis as a group, the unit/solo songs may provide more what you're looking for.

6. Millyna

Millyna Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I'd like to have a (rather) upbeat song or something like SekAi or Futari Saison with a extremly negative meaning, simply because it's not the typical thing. We had enough dark-ish songs, althrough I enjoyed Getsuyoubi no Asa a lot.

7. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Ska/Reggae works well with that dichotomy, but that's probably a bridge to far.

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Why does everyone think this? Just because it happened one time doesn't make it a pattern. There was reason why nogi changed center on 6th single. That is because Ikoma was not a good center. Nogi management realized this and gave her chances, but still by the 5th single she had not improved or became a top member. By then other members had obviously surpassed her and they decided for a change. Do you really think Techi is in the same position? Look at nogi sales after they dropped Ikoma. Sure they were naturally getting popular, but the 'face' of the group was never her, the group wasn't literally built around her either. And look at what happened to Ikoma after she was dropped. This situation and that situation are 100% different. There is no way anyone can even make a comparison besides they are both sister groups.

While I do agree that either they are pushing techi waaay to much into this chara, or maybe she's decided to do it herself, and its way too over the top. Because there is one of two things happening now. Either she is really starting to act like she's beyonce, or they're telling her behind the scenes "you need to act this way". Nobody here nor fans in Japan knows the actual truth. I'm hoping for her sake and the groups sake its the latter. And then I'm hoping they decide to stop pushing it.

The crazy dance movements and the sound of the music are absolutely amazing, but the lyrics and the whole act is starting to get cringey. But the sound, and the dances, these are really what sets them apart now. They should keep that, just drop the "I'm too good for this shit" act and drop the "I'm gonna kill myself" or "fuck society I'm a rebel" act/lyrics and everything will be amazing.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  9. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

said it, not to compare the situation of the two, just the number comparison
    I'm fine with Techi center forever though

10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, atm, people like them b/c they bring something that is different from other 48/46 group. But if you keep doing the same thing over and over again, it will get old fast. And when people say "enough is enough". it will be too late for them to change their style.

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm surprised people are afraid of keya being closed to only one style even though their music (A-side/B-side) is so rich and diverse. Even A-sides can be split in different theme : Rebellion/Freedom/Love/Discord.

We shouldn't change style for the sake of changing. First part of the zenkoku tour was super emo (Skirt kirareta, eccentric, kataru nara, Tokyo tower) and yet it amazed people because it brought keyaki to another level.

We're not stagnating into the emo style, we're elevating it!

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's a reaction to people asking Keyaki to stick to that style.

13. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Preview

if the video does not show watch the video here

SO GOOD!!! WHAT A BOP! :^O^::^O^::^O^::^O^:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. af8!

af8! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuuka
    I LOVE IT!!! I was not expecting a song like that and I love the suit look on them. Also Yurina finally cut her hair lol it looks good on her. The dance looks fun

15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OMG What is it???? :^O^:

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Bless Mechakari.

The title is "Even it's blown by the wind"

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I don't know why but it reminded me of the Spice Girls lol

Do we know this is the A-side? it sounds a bit too happy for them :^^;:

18. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I hope it's the real MV , Because it's look amazing af

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This is Mechakari CM, and it's also missing 3 members pretty much same number as Baitoru CM

20. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    What a wonderfully funky tune! :D I am not such a fan of Techi with mega short hair... but love the suited look overall.

Also OMG HABU IN THE FRONT ROW ABOUT DAMN TIME
    Only taken 5 goddamn singles. I mean my goodness.
    Neru was expected. Techi as centre was expected. Front row rotation was expected. And yet, I am still satisfied. There seems to be little that they can do to disappoint me at the moment.