Single Nogizaka46 19th (Itsuka Dekiru Kara Kyou Dekiru) (17/10/11)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 27, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ The line-up for it is also written 'Suzuki Ayane' instead of 'Yamashita Mizuki'.

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Fixed :).

Also, which MVs have been released (So I can put them on the front page)?

3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

The A-side, Maiyan-Manatsu, and Wakatsuki Gundan to date.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Castro Satoshi cover, in english

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

wow
    totally agree

anyone know (Maiyan, nanamin, sayurin [Kyushamen] unit name ??)

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don't recall if they had an official unit name for this song. I could be wrong. If anything "Gosanke unit"

7. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

i still dont know 3rd gen members names :( I would get more into them, but no one really interests me in 3rd gen

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Not enjoying current "3rd Gen boom"? I'm sure if you watch them and read their blogs, one will eventually stand out. But I understand, trying to follow all members can be time comsuming especailly if you follow Keyaki also.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow,really? I thought by now any nogi fans have learned at least the top5 girls of 3rd gen. Each of them is so beautiful that you can just recognize them easily. And sanbanme no kaze basically one of the best nogi song and i learnt them from the mv.lol

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

thats it

gosanke
    so what it really is??

11. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I like sanbanme a lot. I just never really invested any time in them. I know momoka, yoda, i also recognize the ikuchan look alike. i think its most likely that momoka let me back away from 3rd gen. i dont her personality is so off to me and she is basically the one who introduced us to 3rd gen. to be honest i am not really hyped about them. i am just not interested. idk. its weird, because nogi is my all time favourite when it comes to music

12. VIR46

VIR46 Kenkyuusei

Well you are not the only one feeling like this, for me at least it started to make me more interested in other groups instead though.. Hopefully 3rd gen can redeem themselves(on my interest scale) soon but nogibingo wasnt that great this season and i dont only blame 3gen for that though but it certainly effect my image of them unfortunately.

On a brighter note i find this single better then the last one, on the last one i kinda liked Mirai no Kotae and this single somewhat reminds me of that song. They are exploring a new sound in a small way but maybe something really great will be born out of it who knows.

13. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    it's translated as top 3 or big 3, though i don't really know who labeled them that way or why they were given such a label, but the fans accepted it so they called them that

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i dont know if the meaning of gosanke is as you said,but before sayuringo major scandal, im pretty sure those three are actually the most popular members among fans. They are basically pillar of nogi that time and fans were mad because they were not at front row instead of ikohoshi(iku is likeable though) triple centre.

15. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    damn 4 3rd gen sold out at round 2 and 2 more on the next round

16. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

nogi have a great jisedai on 3rd gen. almost all of them had a center aura

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Gosanke were the "3 notable branches" of the Tokugawa clan during the early Edo-period.
    In essence they were the next in line for ascension of a new Shogun after the main line.
    In other words, they're not really the "top 3" but the most important 3 other than the main one.

This makes the group even more appropriate, as the main line of inheritance would've been Ikoma (this group name is extremely old)

The Gosanke were later replaced by the Gosankyo, three branches of the Tokugawa clan each headed by a son of the then Shogun. Though they didn't rule huge domains because they weren't established at a post-war era with lots of land to give, they were the new branches that would be alternate sources of new Shogun.

This is why I personally call Yoda-Kubo-Yamashita the Gosankyo (because they're they new Gosanke, with Ozono as the new main branch), but I've never seen anyone else do so.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    yup i just simplified it cause the real meaning involved history, and history is not my forte hehe [hehe]
    i'm not surprised if they were, i'm kinda late joining the fanbase so i don't really know about the detailed earlier nogi stuffs
    thanks for the explanation btw i don't even know that fans that time were against ikohoshi, that kinda surprise me :confused:
    well it's getting off topic here sorry :worthy:

19. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

I see

now i understand why they use gosanke

thank you @kanjo

20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    While it's true that original gosanke of Tokugawa were top three branches other than the main line, the term 'gosanke' in modern era, which is not exclusive to Nogizaka46, has slightly changed its meaning into simply 'top three'. And when another generation top trio rises, they are simply called shin gosanke, or new gosanke.

I thought that's how it goes too in Nogizaka, so your explanation enlightened me :)
    This means only Nogizaka uses it to its true meaning. Or at least could be taken as a parallel to the original.

Gosankyo does sound good though. If only fans actually use it, it's unique and hasn't been used yet afaik.
    Though Kubo is more of a Date clan member, for me personally :D