TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sally is my new goddess [hehe][hehe][hehe] but yeah, 48s SR, that little I saw anyway, were held in their own houses guest starring their own pets, while Sakamichi are clearly held in some working place, which also makes them too formal for my taste

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

46G joined showroom last year for 1st gen Hirakeyaki audition and MV releases. I really dont mind where the member host the showroom. I wish members could do more showroom if they have the time.

fanart of the 2nd gen HiraKeyaki members introduced in ep100

Kanemura Miku
    [​IMG]

Kawata Hina
    [​IMG]

Kosaka Nao
    [​IMG]

Tomita Suzuka
    [​IMG]

source

3. Gaga48

Gaga48 Kenkyuusei

2nd gen girls (3 gen ejem) are pure beauty!!!!

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

people start to give too many high evaluations about the new gen, and even there is some people said they got equalization to techi in the new members, is't for real? tbh, nope, there is no second techi or neru will be found in them, not for my own satisfaction but i think in terms of overall faces, nogi 3rd gen is still far higher:XD:
    but still, #18 is still ringing in my mind:^^;: i really want to see her reactions on tv, i may only loved neru and her in hiragana eternity:blush: can't wait to the next episode
    [​IMG]

5. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    After watching the old clip of Shida, I could say that her hair color right now isn't suite her at all. She was so beautiful with her black hair... even the MC asked the same thing...

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Very mentally exhausting episode, because of my own excitement.:D Still, I can't remember new members' face and names. :(

7. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I guess they went with variety? lol Pon will play it too well :D

Must feel just like gaining another sister. Shida was an awkward neesan but it's cute, you can see she's not used to being a senpai since she's a child herself haha -- gana's were a little quiet but let them bond over hotpot or karaoke and they'd be alright lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    you're right after watching that part a couple more times the combo with nanako really made it memorable and hilarious [hehe]( and i've actually really wanted to see nanako with violin again ever since her self taken video)

9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

we still didn't add the new members on Keyakizaka46 Members thread:fp:

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Tsuchi said that this episode is the first time H 1st gen meet 2nd gen. Does that means, the recorded this episode, before Re:Mind recording?

11. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Such awesome members!

All of them were really charismatic and interesting.

12. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

She looks like a Korean idol.

I like it though.

Maybe she'll have a rap part in an upcoming song.

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Still no official pictures on the Keya website, eh? In any case, all of the new members introduced in this episode are gorgeous and seem to be highly talented (and hilarious and perhaps a bit lunatic). Can't wait to see more of them.

14. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Tomita on her introduction: "Even if I end up a variety member."
    LMAO, definitely gonna look out for her xD
    So many golden sayings/moments on this episode hahaha Cant wait for the next episode!

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Rewatching the episode right now and I know is mostly about the new gen, but Shida's laugh while Risa's video is played (because it has to be Shida's) literally made my day.
    I'm gonna save it and use it as alarm lol

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

when they said Kosaka Nao looks like Dani....didnt really ring a bell to me but these photos made me a believer

[​IMG]

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Almost as soon as the first Hiraganas were chosen, people wanted them in the senbatsu, or in the front row. Let's give everyone a chance to show what they can do before we jump to conclusions. I'm a Memi fan, but even with her I haven't seen enough to make a judgment about her current performing ability.

It was likely recorded a while ago, probably in September, but maybe not before they started recording Re:Mind. The first episode of the drama could have been recorded without either Neru or the new member. I imagine they may even have recorded things with Neru that had to be re-done. Or else management knew what was coming and scheduled Neru scenes late.

I've read that the two Hiragana groups met each other at the preparatory meeting just before they did this KeyaKake ep. I hope Hiragana befriends their 2gens sooner than the Kanjis did them.

18. Keyaki4lyfe

Keyaki4lyfe Kenkyuusei

Whoaa... so kanji keyaki didn't like the hiragana keyaki at first? or it was just hard for them to talk to the hiragana?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

they also had a bit uneasy towards neru at first, but neru always together with them, the only gaps separating them are kanji and hiragana labels, but now that gaps gone completely when neru turned into kanji members, but as for hiragana, i think they like to move separately and be independent from kanji all times, their 2rd gen may also get a hard time to mixed with them later

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Kanji are shy (they all hid in the bathroom when the staffs arranged them to meet them up for the first time lol) and so is Hiragana, who see them as senpais and are in a bit of awkward position back then (are we unders or are we not?)
    Kanji keeps telling them to drop the formalities with them, but you can see some of them still calling them formally like "Hirate-san". Even for Kyoko, there are only 2 Kanji members who she feels comfortable with dropping the formalities.

After a long time though, the distance has shrunk so much.