[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Himetan's last Nogikoi story, part 2 of 8.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Would BEAM subs, or anyone else, like to share these videos with their followers?

2. Mas Hir

Mas Hir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Twitter:
    h2umi
    Solo subber,https://kubosubs.blogspot.co.id silahkan jika berkenan untuk di kunjungi,terimakasih

3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Himetan part 3 of 8

5. robby

robby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    ive known this for a while but has anyone else ever noticed that shitara doesnt like nishino?

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Never noticed. Care to elaborate 'cause this is the first I've ever heard of it?

7. robby

robby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    One of these days ill make like a clip of all of them but it was pretty much confirmed for me in the 120s of doko right before nishino bungees. He basically says like "I have no idea why but you're the center". I had to rewind it to listen again since ive learned a bit of japanese and its exactly what he said.

8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is this what he said to Nishino?
    "Douiu kotoba wakarimasen kedo, shin sentaa Nishino! Mou sentaa dashine, choudo sai yo..yokkata ne."

9. robby

robby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    yea i checked its episode 126. If you look at nishino she looks like shes about to cry right after. If you listen to it i dont think the yokkata ne was genuine lol.

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I've made the subtitle for that episode, long time ago. I don't know, if I translated it correctly or not, but I think that line wasn't showing Shitara's hate towards Nanase. From my understanding, he said,
    "I don't know how to put this in a word, but here is our new Center, Nishino! You are new Center, that was simply awesome right!?" So, I think Shitara was praising her.
    And, Nishino was about to cry that time, because she's afraid of that bungee jump. She was even trembling in fear before this conversation. Maybe, that was what going on.:)

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yeah, isn't the conversation that time about the coincidence of Nishino being the center ending up doing the bungee, and if she's about to cry that time, well I can only assume she's freaking scared and that's all in her mind during that conversation. We all know how much she cried before taking the plunge. I don't know, I guess if you can really understand Japanese you can look into it much deeper. But if there's any other instances where Shitara shows his dislike towards Nishino, I never have the slightest idea.

12. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

I think you may have misunderstood the scene, Robby (not too difficult to happen when we're still learning Japanese). As I'm sure you know, Japanese is quite a nuanced and contextual language, and sometimes sentences can run on quite a bit with a lot of pauses before the point is made. I think that's what happened in this case, but if you watch the scene before this one, where they are choosing who will jump, you see that there was a 1 in 7 chance that the person who was going to jump would be the Nishino, the center of the new single that this entire bungee jumping thing was happening for. To me, it looks like Shitara and Himura were cheering Nishino up before her jump, by taking her mind off the jump itself and talking instead about how amazing it was that out of all the people that could have been chosen to jump, it's the new center, Nishino, that was selected. Sorry for the long post, but to get across how I interpret the scene, it seems to be taking quite a bit of text.

My Japanese isn't that great or anything (I'm currently taking lessons in university and somewhat understand a little). Here's how I understood the scene:

Shitara: "The equipment setting is complete"
    Nishino: "It's complete"
    Shitara: "How are you feeling?"
    Nishino: "If there's some emergency, it would be so scary. I'm shivering a lot"
    Shitara/Himura: "Yeah, we can see the shivering"
    Shitara: "I don't know how, but the new center, Nishino! It's the Center, isn't it!"
    *Ikuta nods*
    Shitara: "That was just... great, wasn't it?"
    Himura: "Right! Somehow by coincidence..."
    Shitara, finishing the sentence: "..you were chosen to jump and offer a prayer for the single". Himura: "That's right!"
    *Nishino nods*
    Shitara: "Right? Well, if anything happens, Ikuta will jump anyway"
    Ikuta: "That's right, I'll cheer for her from the side"

13. robby

robby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    so he said he was surprised that the center got picked not that nishino became center in the first place, that makes sense. He was trolling though then since he was the one giving out the points in the first place lol.

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Part 4 of Himetan's last Nogikoi story.

15. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
  16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Himetan's last Nogikoi story
    Part 5 of 8

17. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Part 6 of 8... only 2 left!

18. tgc27

tgc27 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Uwoah, ume-chan and momoko part in this episode is really good! Never know ume has good acting ability as S character

19. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Thank you so much :)

TLing a nogikoi story is a wise decision (y)

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Himetan 7/8. One more to go!