MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Now that the "king customers" have raegquit, I'm looking forward to the next weekend results.

2. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Im not really good at this but I might ask DTI tomorrow, I will do the effort for them.

The GPU issue is dead and there's a new issue this time. Expect a new issue next week.

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Care to share those new issues?( enjoying popcorn since saturday) im just curious what would that issue be.. all i can see is people ranting endlessly and a confession made by 1 of the top 200.

4. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    These are the issues.

Exhibit A
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

The last one is forgivable, at least she's honest.

Anyway who's the girl who confess?

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Wait? So you guys were just ranting about those dating photo leaks for the past PAGES?

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    why does 1 week feels so long when you're waiting for something? :^^;:

Edit:
    Also, I can't access my account at the official site. Anyone else having the same problem?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  7. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Had that problem too. They fixed it after a few days.

Anyway, here are my current favorites that I hope to get into the the final cut~
    -Ashley Garcia
    -Stacey Ann Marie Rigos
    -Gabrielle Gabutina
    -Shaina Duran
    -Shaira Duran

8. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

It's Monday!

Waiting for It's Showtime and MNL48 Online Update today.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

9. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
  10. yuckytash

yuckytash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Minami
    Just feel like I need to post a reminder here: The MNL48 contestants can see all the comments everyone posts. When you post negative, slandering and hurtful things - posts that contain no constructive criticism and are only there to belittle, they see that. It's really sad hearing from some of the girls how they feel like they should just give up now after reading all the ugly comments...

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Site admins may have to step in and moderate. I have little tolerance for "crabbing" aka crab mentality.

12. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  14. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    You can re-register with your old email. AFAIK.

Sent from my FL02 using Tapatalk

15. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

After the audition, the girls will be featured in ABS-CBN shows, have events sponsored by ABS-CBN, and perform in their noon-time shows (It's Showtime! and ASAP). Those are on top of the shows in the Theater, Glorietta and the TGC gig in Vertis North. HHE would spearhead the theater shows while ABS-CBN handles the appearances on their shows.

As for the judges, ABS-CBN has a lot more experience in this type of audition than HHE, even though they've been running Movie Stars Cafe and has their own talents for quite some time now. As for the "pretty faces", I personally don't mind, as long as they work hard as an idol, and accept everything that comes with it, it should be fine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. ToriMan

ToriMan Kenkyuusei

Same. Its just the voting thing that messed everything up. The annoying part really is the claim that fans have a say on who will be selected.

Im pretty sure more people would be happier if the auditions were more discreet.

Contests can be very dirty especially when the basis of winning/qualifying is subjective.

17. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    About the Confession almost everything that she said was right, that is Filipino Showbiz in general and I think what she experienced is only 10% of what she'll experience if given a chance. About the "beautiful got more attention" thing that she said is quite subjective, base on her confession it seems like she has a really low self esteem. And sometimes low self esteem make us think that we are inferior to someone. Who knows she might make it to the top, Maymay Entrata ain't that pretty but the Station chooses her.

But the most ironic part is in the comment section, most of the people who's showing support to her are the same people who makes fun of those not so pretty girl & bashing their performance. Even that page itself is bashing those not so pretty & fat girls.

18. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I couldn't log in for awhile. I even messaged the page showing screenshots. They didn't seen me but it got fixed after awhile.

19. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    My apologies for this cooment in advanced.

First of all, i have watched yesterday's show and yeah... it got me thinking "Ano to? Pa-zumba ng Bayan?" Eng. ("What's this? Free Zumba Session"). Cause i didn't think that it WAS possible for A LOT of girls to perform at once and it has the vibe of yeah... Zumba Session. lol

Second, i have noticed that some girls have this idol-vibe... There are some look and have the aura of an idol, there are some that looks like an idol but has no vibe like one, and lastly the one that doesn't look like an idol, but have the vibe... Maybe it's just my eccentric way of looking into things.

Third, I was supposed to discriminate... But before i watched yesterday's performance, i was watching BINGO, and i believe it was one of the few songs which performed by our most cherished Oshis back in the days, so that made me take back all the bashing, the discrimination i have to give on the performance and just gave a complimented on the efforts exerted by these girls which practiced the entire setlist for like how many hours, even though they skipped few steps on Aitakatta, Kibouteki Refrain and Koisuru Fortune Cookie.

Ahhh~ I have to watch today's performance as well... Hope they got a bit better... that is.

20. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Quote tweeted a Top 200 finalist earlier about the negative comments she read the past few days.

PS: Maymay Entrata, for those who don't know is the Pinoy Big Brother Season 7 Big Winner.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.