Okada Nana (Naachan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I believe Myao and Siichan also got noticed since there were some parts in VTR that showed them receiving a weird envelope after chaos stage lol. There were some instances where management already told the senbatsu before announcement and they usually included the recording of the shocked first time member in the VTR. I guess the "surprise" senbatsu announcement only happens during the concert or something like that. When was the last time they did it anyway? Anklet, Negamochi and SS were all announced in HS.

2. mils

mils Kenkyuusei

Kibouteki Refrain at the Janken Tournament. It was a cryfest, with many hearts broken and it created a big scene that for good or bad, was featured in all the personal documentaries released so far. That's why I believe management has avoided doing surprise (for the members) senbatsu anouncements in public since then.

3. budhi.waspodho

budhi.waspodho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Her hareem's name on 46world?. It 's the time to expand. Lol.

4. Oddball82

Oddball82 Member

Oshimen:
    Hitomi Momose
    First of all I really want to congratulate Naachan with her first solo center. I know it's a bit late but I was really surprised and I really wanted to think about it thoroughly before sharing my thoughts.

First I don't think any of the girls knew beforehand. Their look of surprise was to real (no one in 48 is that good). The only thing what might have given a idea of Naaachan being center was the fact that she got the center position of the last song (so she would already be at the center of the stage during/after the announcement.)

I also think that Naachan was the obvious choice. I have red the names of Miion an Yuiyui a lot as candidates people actually expected to be the center(s) but both of them don't make any sence to choose: Miion dropped considerably during the last ssk and I think some people might over estimate her popularity and Yuiyui is just to young to solo center an akb48 single and also should grow and mature a bit more.
    Then we have Yuihan but I think their is some unspoken rule that the GM never centers a single.
    Management also could have gone for one the sistergroup girls as center(s) but this also wouldn't make sence because making a sg girl the center for the first single after the graduation of Mayuyu would have given off the message/vibe that akb48 would be lacking something, with Naachan as the center they say: Mayuyu might be gone but we will show you that akb48 can still do it.

And last offcourse is that Naachan earned this center. She works hard and the results of that show in not only her personal growth but also in thoose under her care which shows she can lead the group and that I think is one of the most important qualifications a girl must have to solo center akb48 singles.

5. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2018
  6. Harumin87

Harumin87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yeah!! Finally!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

7. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    i have question. the two mc in setoubingo i know the bigger lady is a lady but what about the other one. the one thats always wearing a suit. its a she or he. because i saw 48talk they said both the mc are female.

8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    I’m pretty sure they just saw wrong, since Maple Chogoukin looks to be a male-female duo, or at least he identifies as male https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazlaser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Today will be the first performance of Yosougai no Story, so don't forget to watch Music Station 20:00JST! The last time they sang it was during the recording for the single :^^;:
    As for SetoBingo, the episode with Naachan will start from 5th ep. Currently we are at the 2nd ep.
    She is also scheduled for Minerva stage on Jan 30. I believe the last time she performed this stage was on that trip to NMB? Anyway, this will be the 2nd Minerva stage performance after the unit shuffle and the 1st time after the unit shuffle for Naachan. Not sure whether they will perform with the new unit or not tho.
    Also don't forget to watch STU docu 23:00JST and then Mujack 25:55JST.

10. Paulinespeed

Paulinespeed Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Personally, I don't think members knew in advance of the 51st single senbatsu by seeing how shock Yuiri and all other members were. AKS (management/ agency) always like surprise so I think this is also a surprise for everyone (members and fans).

Mion and Yuiyui were the pushed new Center with Yuiyui even name as the replacement of Mayu so many would expect them to Wcenter the new single. I guess AKS decided on Nana after the Adult concert where Yuunaa kiss became a hot topic. Maybe this is also why Yuiri is included in the senbatsu.

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Yup, Kazlaser is cis-male and bisexual. So much for fact-checking on 48talk... :rolleyes:

12. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Mste offical twitter introduce them as vocal senbatsu :rofl:
    Thanks god, there is no little glee monster in the line up :fear:

13. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    wow..yukirin messed up from the beginning. and why yuihan sound like that. only naachan n sayanee sound ok. but they dont have much line. all the other girls have the voice but their singing is off. just...the performance dont impressed me at all. thats my thought on the performance and the so called vocal senbatsu. naachan and sayanee can do a better job singing it solo on their own that one full song. and may i ask why is it still yukirin the center when we have naachan a better singer than her?

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

^from my short observation, some people think that only Sayanee, Naachan, and Tano that were good in Yosougai performance.
    Anyway, I think most of them were too nervous, especially being labeled as vocal senbatsu. On the MC session, Yukirin and basically everyone tried to bring down the expectation.
    Combined with the fact that this song is originally recorded for the 50th single and has never been performed together and only practiced for it on the same day as the MSte performance, shouldn't be surprised with the result. It wasn't a disaster, but definitely not a performance from a group of people that are being labeled vocal senbatsu.

Also Naachan talked on the MC session in MSte! Yukirin was the one that mainly do the talking, but iirc, only Yukirin and Naachan talked in it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Also, AKB doesn't usually sing live. The main exception being AKB48 Show. And some of the girls don't get solo lines in the songs they participate. As much as they might have rehearsed before, I don't doubt they got nervous, and weren't used to this kind of performance.
    The highlights for me were obviously Nana and also Tano, who is one of many cases of underused potential in the 48G (the other one that immediately comes to mind is Takeuchi Miyu).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Nana's voice was great as always
    It wasn't that bad imo, but it was clear everyone was stressed out. Yukirin already had said she was scared of messing up.
    Well now we can know Naachan can be counted on to pick up the group at stressful situations [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  17. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    this is so out of nowhere but do anyone knows wether or not akb will be performing on mustation on 18.2.2 because saw on twitter list of artist performing will be camila cabello , etc. my biggest dream would be if camila cabello just lock eyes with naachan's just for an instance. but that would never happen right? because i dont see say any akb name on the list.

18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If they're not on the list of performers, they won't perform, unfortunately. Camila should have come to Japan a week earlier lol

19. snrahmah9448

snrahmah9448 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    on twitter says akb48 is looking for extra for the music video for new single right? and then fan predict it will be something like the usual cheerful cutesy idol like song. damn..my heart really felt down so much. i was hoping for something cool with dance number like uza or river or beginner or bokutachiwatatakawanai or at least something ballad like sakura no kini narou is fine too. because its more of naachans style and could show off her vocal. aks really likes to dissappoint the 48fans.hahaha. they could have use naachan talent and take this chance. but then keya46 is havin new single too.i bet aki p gave the cool song to them again.

if its really true.. and if its really the kind of cutesy annoying song again.. that he's giving the akb48, can we fans like boycotted or make a petition or something in request we want cool song after had been a long time for akb...like...write a song thats relevant to naachan. this girl is full of story cant you use it at least. i mean..naachan totally has the story that is related to issues worldwide nowadays. i mean..her being bisexual. her illness that could lead to mental health and her used to always thinks of life..and what comes after that..the purpose. aki p could write something cool just based on naachan.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
  20. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Where did you see it? Because I haven’t seen anyone post anything like that