Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Naachan is chosen because she's popular.
    She's the same age as Miion, is the highest ranking new gen in SSK (heck she's the highest ranking AKB member after Yuihan!), and has high HS sales. This girls is the AKB equivalent of Sakura and Jurina. It's about time management gives her that well-deserved center.

There's also DDs and Hako-oshis. NGT48 is a close-net group and some fans would wanna know who's getting into it. I'm honestly kind of curious too as an NGT fan. Some people I follow on twitter already bought the 2nd gen tickets.

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Isnt the result why they named that unit as "SakamichiAKB" is b/c it's center and the majority of the unit's members are Sakamichi's members? (the last time that unit had 6 Nogi members, 6 Keya members and 6 48Gs members). So I dont think the new center of that unit will be a 48Gs member, b/c they will call it as "AKBSakamichi" if it really happens.

3. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well Mazariau Mono which Kojiharu centered was called NogizakaAKB not AKBNogizaka

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Lol no worries and thanks for bothering to point it out.
    Not sure what management is going to give us -- lately it's been (way) short of what we hope for.

I wonder if naachan center is a decision to go this direction or a let's see if this works kind of decision. Or is management trying to promote her along with mion and yuiyui and it's her turn.

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    As long as they keep pushing akb new gen it's okay...ssk single will be full of Sister Group member for a while so....

Although Yukirin non-graduation center will be nice, too lol.

6. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    She's earned a shot - No Question. So have a lot of girls- quite a few have been there AS Long (or Longer) like Yui-han- I'm being "Tongue & Cheek" but to say it's based solely on merit implies others haven't put their time in as well. WHICH...brings us to this comment below
    THIS sounds quite practical. I think NGT48 was the rising wave they wanted to catch especially since the Election...now, we're rushing to STU?

What are you gonna do when the Next Single is the "Election" single?....ANYTHING Aki-P wants...why?...cause he's got your money & knows you'll buy 20 copies & not care about the contents- lol.

7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    a long length of time in 48 doesn't mean they have center qualities imo, but yes there are often lots of factors involved that are completely unrelated to merit or whatever.

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Um, excuuuuuuuuuse me?!
    FYI Naachan is making LGBTQ history RIGHT NOW. Literally as we post here SHE IS MAKING HISTORY.
    Please don't trivialize it by saying these kinds of things, you don't know how much she has gone through as a guiding light for the international LGBTQ community to finally reach her deserved spot as an AKB center!

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

AKB48's 51st Single (TBA) (2nd Round HS Sales Results)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (24/24②)
    Miyawaki Sakura (24/24②)
    Matsui Jurina (10/26)
    Okada Nana (12/26(1))
    Shiroma Miru (3/28)
    Oguri Yui (15/27(3))
    Murayama Yuiri (9/26(1))
    Okabe Rin (1/28(1))
    Ogino Yuka (1/28)
    Kuranoo Narumi (1/26)

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I love your spirit.. Lol
    I don't know why this LGBTQ thing never dies since they announced Naachan as the center. This is history!
    If Sayaka had centered before Naachan, AKB might had been a Pro-LGBT group early.. :awesome:

11. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It doesn't die bc some trolls keep bringing it up lmao

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I’ve reported the comment, so please, stop feeding the trolls.

Surprised Yuiyui didn’t sell out all her slots.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

4 months before SSK, expect some drop in general HS for all of them this single.

14. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Aki-p : bye mion

15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She usually sold all of her slot by 3rd round IIRC.
    Where's Yukirin? She is not joining?

16. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

exactly...

17. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I never understood Mion as a center, I also wonder if Yuuko pushing her was just what management told her to say or if she really believed Mion was the future.
    Tsubasa wa iranai wasn't that great a song/PV either :( Though that's not Mion's fault, it probably would have helped her immensely if she was attached to a more iconic song.

*eagerly awaits 7 pages of bickering about Mion

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Tsubasa wa Iranai is GREAT song and not a bad MV. But not for Mion. If mngmnt choosed Yokoyamoto... oh well

19. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

Mion start to gaining popularity when she doing gravure couple years ago
    It seems loli with a b**bs title didn't really work anymore when you already an adult :fear:

20. Dee

Dee Kenkyuusei

Yup