Single Keyakizaka46 6th [Glass wo Ware!] (2018/03/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 30, 2018.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Aren't fans always eccentric if it's about their idols? Lol

2. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    My bad, following Keya's threads long enough, I really slowly believe that Hirate is a genius, an artist and above all, a Goddess who we, mortals, will never be able understand her.

3. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    @RedBug Yep.but the satire in this thread is a whole different level,dont know if its serious statement or just trolls:lol:

want to co-pas about my oshi but someone got it first.dang!

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No fair using documentary evidence!

5. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I dont understand why everyone is giving Tecchi such a hard time for not joining HS for this single. it's only ONE for now. Even Maiyan and other popular nogi members didn't get this much backlash when they didn't participate HS esp maiyan who has not been doing it for more than a year.

Tecchi LITERALLY just recovered. She was sick. She couldn't even participate the concert.

Give her a break lol. If she continues not participating HS for the next 2-3 singles, then we can bitch about it

6. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    How dense are you, honestly?

This place is littered with unfunny sarcastic trolls repeating the same tired "jokes" ad nauseam. It's like I'm reading the fucking Sakamichi 4chan threads.

7. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

I don't know if this was an old topic of discussion here before, but what do people think about Keya and Nogi single schedules being pretty close to syncrosized? I think it would probably be better for both if they were spread out more since right now we're in the process of having them both revealed at the same time more or less, even if the release dates are different.

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Nothing! Keyaki mush more close to AKB than to Nogi, no conection between Nogi and Keyaki. the difference between their fandom also big! so no problem that release date is very close

9. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's only true for the foreign fandom. The Japanese fandom has a big overlap.

10. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I mean keyaki fan will don't stop buying Keyakisingle because Nogi have release next week. It's not AKB single with all 48G HS. there is no conection with release date.

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    yeah i got no problem with Techi not doing HS. If healthy Maiyan can skip HS, i don't see why Techi can't do the same.

i was just pissed by the user stating "Techi is an artist, not an idol"

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    he just mock some user here (how they treat her like a god),not really stating lol ;)

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    are there going to be any hs events in april?i'm visiting japan for the first time and would like to attend so i can meet Miichan,Nijika,Manaka and Akane :)

also when does the application start? and what are the chances to get tickets for the members i mentioned above?

14. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
    ^
    they're probably busy with concert for new single in april

15. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I like it a bit, better than Kaze ni fukaretemo... it has that urban/rock style currently loved by young people, so it could be another hit, we'll see ;)

17. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^^ Typical rebellious kanji feel. Kinda fed up with that.

18. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm not feeling the song at all lol~~ will skip this and just look forward to the choreography and the other songs

19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :chuffed: well this is it that I expected after Saugai said about new song "Fea"(?) And I google it LOL. Not my jam, but OK! It's OK!

20. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I like the song. Also, I think it's a different style of music again.

From how it sounds and the little I can understand, it doesn't seem to be a happy song but oh well, why change it if it works. If people get fed up with this type of song they can just change it next single.