Single AKB48 51st [Jabaja] (2018/03/14)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

16ki looks so strong especially zukki & zunchan :approve:
    even though still not at the same level as what 14ki trio did in their kks day :rolleyes:

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Aki-P selects music from a number of melodies given to him for this purpose by the composers, pairs it with his lyrics, and has it arranged. So yes he creates the song, with help. Which is what I said. BIG difference from a supermarket selecting a finished song. Learn about what means to produce.:v:

3. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Get over yourself. Going with that logic, he also choreographs the dances, designs and sews the costumes, installs and programs concert lighting, writes html for the websites and code for the apps, drives the buses, and even cooks the food at the AKB stores, all because he signed a few legal papers and told a bunch of staff to go do it. Next you will be telling me that Friedrich Schiller and the Royal Philharmonic Society created Beethoven's 9th symphony. When there is a piece of music with Yasushi Akimoto credited as the composer or arranger, I will accept that he created it. Until then, learn what it means to compose and arrange.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't agree with the "Aki-p gives to sakamichi the best songs", honestly Glass wo ware is not THAT good, and Nogizaka's last single wasn't that good too. 11 gatsu no anklet instead, to me was one of the best singles. It's just that 46 groups are the HOT thing now (I would say Keyakizaka and TWICE are the top female groups in japan right now) and 48 is less and less considered by the general public... but it's not about the songs quality, more about changing times.

5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Love the commas

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Maybe you should get over yourself too and stop getting so worked up over such a simple thing. Aki-P is part of the creation of songs. End of story.

7. enc0re

enc0re Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Yeah I like the Nogizaka girls but their songs really aren't any special and rather quite generic I would say. I thought AKB and its sister groups had nice quality releases last year.

It's just AKB needs a hit right now if they want to turn the tide while the 46 groups can continue to ride their momentum with okay songs.

8. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    That's because Keyakizaka is a third generation (formed after the decline of idol boom) idol group. I wish the general public knew more idol groups though, especially when Tsubaki Factory, Last Idol, Bish and The Hoopers are also rising in popularity right now, and all are formed at around the same time as Keyakizaka.

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

AKB48's 51st Single (TBA) (7th Round HS Sales Results)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (NMB48 Team N) (24/24) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Miyawaki Sakura (HKT48 Team KIV) (24/24) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Oguri Yui (AKB48 Team 8) (27/27) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Okada Nana (AKB48 Team 4) (26/26) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Murayama Yuiri (AKB48 Team 4) (26/26) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (AKB48 Team B) (24/24) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Matsui Jurina (SKE48 Team S) (22/22) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Shiroma Miru (NMB48 Team M) (28/28) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Suda Akari (SKE Team E) (25/25) (6th Round Sold Out)
    Sashihara Rino (Team H) (24/24)(7th Round Sold Out)

Oguri Yui (Team 8) (27/27) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Okada Nana (Team 4) (26/26) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Murayama Yuiri (Team 4) (26/26) (3rd Round Sold Out)
    Kashiwagi Yuki (Team B) (24/24) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Okabe Rin (Team 8) (17/28(2))(+2)
    Mukaichi Mion (Team A) (7/28(3))(+1)
    Sakaguchi Nagisa (Team 8) (3/27)(+1)
    Kuranoo Narumi (Team 8) (20/26(2))
    Yokoyama Yui (Team A) (7/26(2))
    Takahashi Juri (Team B) (2/26)
    Kojima Mako (Team K) (0/26(3))
    Komiyama Haruka (Team K) (5/24(1))
    Hiwatashi Yui (Team B) (2/24)
    Kubo Satone (Team B) (1/24)
    Yamada Nanami (Team 8) (1/24(1))
    Muto Tomu (Team K) (0/24(1))
    Hayasaka Tsumugi (Team 8) (0/24(1))
    Sato Shiori (Team 8) (0/24(1))
    Ota Nao (Team 8) (8/20)
    Yamane Suzuha (KKS) (6/18(1))
    Yamauchi Mizuki (Team 4) (6/18(4))
    Sasaki Yukari (Team B) (2/18(3))
    Asai Nanami (Team 4) (1/18)
    Oda Erina (Team 8) (4/16)(+2)
    Kurena Cho (Team 8) (1/16(1))
    Taguchi Manaka (Team A) (2/12)(+1)
    Inagaki Kaori (Team 4) (1/12)
    Maeda Ayaka (Team A) (2/6)
    Nishikawa Rei (Team A) (0/6(1))(New)

Matsui Jurina (Team S) (22/22) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Suda Akari (Team E) (25/25) (6th Round Sold Out)
    Souda Sarina (Team KII) (6/28)(+2)
    Furuhata Nao (Team KII) (2/24(1))
    Obata Yuna (Team KII) (1/24(2))
    Kumazaki Haruka (Team E) (1/18)

Shiroma Miru (Team M) (28/28) (4th Round Sold Out)
    Yamamoto Sayaka (Team N) (24/24) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Ota Yuuri (Team BII) (4/25(1))
    Shibuya Nagisa (Team M) (1/24(1))(+1)
    Uemura Azusa (Team BII) (1/12)

Miyawaki Sakura (Team KIV) (24/24) (2nd Round Sold Out)
    Sashihara Rino (Team H) (24/24)(+1)(7th Round Sold Out)
    Tanaka Miku (Team H) (8/28(2))(+1)
    Yabuki Nako (Team H) (3/28)
    Moriyasu Madoka (Team KIV) (1/24(1))(+1)
    Matsuoka Hana (Team TII) (0/24(1))

Nishigata Marina (16/28)(+2)
    Ogino Yuka (9/28(3))
    Homma Hinata (9/28(2))
    Yamaguchi Maho (0/29(1))
    Oguma Tsugumi (1/18(1))

Takino Yumiko (9/24(1))
    Isogai Kanon (1/12)(+1)(New)

SLOTS SOLD SO FAR
    AKB48:
    201/1,308 (15.37%) (+7)
    SKE48: 57/629 (9.06%) (+2)
    NMB48: 58/497 (11.67%) (+1)
    HKT48: 60/644 (9.32%) (+3)
    NGT48: 35/361 (9.70%) (+2)
    STU48: 10/276 (3.62%) (+1)
    Total: 421/3,715 (+16 since 6th Round) (11.33%)
    1,088/3,788(-667) last Single (increase/decrease over 50th Single 7th Round)
    1,049/3,777(-628) (increase/decrease over 49th Single 7th Round)
    Not comparing with 48th for obvious reason (2,123/6,901 on 7th Round btw)
    47th single has no 7th round. 676/3,101 for their 6th Round. Never gone below 600 except during it's 1st Resale(436/3,101) where it's the lowest.

10. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    Are you suggesting AKI-P's next single is ANYTHING but a Masterpiece- lol. Someone made a comment about Keyakizaki getting all the attention (From WHO?). it used to be AKB promoted the hell out of 'Stuff' - remember that? What's w/ all this 'Holding Back'???

Disney was holding back the "Han Solo" movie trailer after some MIXED critical/fan reviews of "The Last Jedi" which led people to think Disney "might have a Dud"...and DISNEY hasn't attacked many for speculating that.

It's now obvious that AKI-P cares about promoting (or atleast has a Personal Preference?) Keyzkizaki than AKS anything judging by his behavior. I just watched the Keyakizaki "Glass no Ware" & I'm now certain the "CUTE Phase" for AKB & AKS is over. The Wrestling & Macho reps of women? When was the last time AKB was "Cute" in the 2012 kinda way. Yurina Hirate is AKI-P's new favorite toy... I wonder if Okada Nana isn't measuring up?

Watch for AKB to become more 'moody' & dark like Keyakizaki - AKB48 as we know is probably over. He just keeps it going cause it's a Cash Cow.

11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    where's my tytle? my covers? my MV? my track-list? centers of groups songs? SakamichiAKB? Hey AKS, DOKO? :rant:

12. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Still waiting for the storm aka Keyakizaka to pass before coming out. [hehe]

13. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Kayak girls aren't even that pretty I don't understand what's going on.
    Isn't AKB like well known by all Japan? But who cares I hope we still manage to sell 1 million, I like AKB's system so much, 46 in general is boring, no SSK, same senbatsu, not interesting gimmicks.

14. enc0re

Twitter:
    encore_AC_
    Silent Majority went viral in Japan and they have the cool image going on which just hits the right mark for Japan's youth. They are much more popular with teenagers, both boy and girls, than AKB is, dunno what AKB can do to change this though...Teenagers are fickle lol. As relatively new group it's way easier to get into Keyaki than the bloated giant which is AKB with all its sister groups, teams and all the gimmicks, as well as the more than a decade long history.

In addition to that, the recent Kouhaku incident (which was clearly staged imo) gave them a major boost as well. I expect huge sales for the next Keyaki single.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  15. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    it's fine that you don't like keya, their songs, or their image but

Can we not attack the girls' physical looks? like, seriously. beauty is subjective. what's not attractive to you might be very attractive to some and vice versa.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    to me, AKB is doing great as it is. Of course it has passed its peak, but it doesn't mean it's doing wrong. Yeah, of course looks like somthing is going wrong when AKB is struggling against rival groups despite having 200+ members (and the members of sister groups too) to use for gimmicks and sales boosts, but it's a group who's on the scene for more years.

Keyakizaka is liked by teenagers, but teenagers are fickle, when they'll find something cooler they'll drop their interest in Keyakizaka and Techi... and that will be the decline of the group, which I see coming as fast as their "rise".

The best group at the moment to me is Nogizaka: liked by the general public, having lot of "otaku" old fans who support them like AKB, and promoting well the members and doing good with their first 3 generations. They're doing great and still expanding while having a few members compared to AKB and counting on themselves and not KENNINS from Keyakizaka or using them to boost the Nogi sales, like AKB does with their 5 SISTER GROUPS.

So, in 5 years from now, I see the groups status to be: Nogizaka > AKB > Keyakizaka

(yeah I know Keyakizaka is a sister group so it shouldn't be considered like AKB and Nogizaka but more like SKE, NMB etc. but honestly at this point it looks like a main rival group, that's impressive.)

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  17. trxsh

trxsh Member

i literally said "besides the rising members" its not interesting. ie, I find the popularity rises interesting so explaining it isnt necessary.... the convo that was going on at the time was this kind of panic about low overall slot sales which i just found raw HS data to be inadequate measure for, especially since spring single seems to be slower in general. and the bolded was kind of my original point. :fp: Personally the only time HS slots have been useful to me is for planning which tickets I'm gonna buy- which was exactly one time (and probably is the same or zero for the avg foreign fan) so this is kinda redundant to me. if you were looking to just write about the topic for the benefit of laypersons reading then great though.

Of course Nogi is popular. But Nogi also has almost their entire original first generation senbatsu. Basically all their original top members are still there.

I think Keyaki has the most public-friendly image. I'm throwing out a guess and saying putting a lot of resources into something eyecatching and cool for AKB is probably not as beneficial as doing the same for Keyaki, I mean look at the lukewarm reaction for BwT even after how stunning it was and how amazing a PV. Probably because the AKB label is kinda "meh" basically.

This perception might just be my bias though since I personally havent been that captivated by anything since Kimi wa melody. To be clear I loved all releases from Kibouteki Refrain to KwM (along with all the ancient golden era songs obs)

18. mayushimen

mayushimen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Guys, AKB48 has almost 13 years old and don't have the original members anymore, their decline is NORMAL......

Yall can compare AKB w/ 46G if Nogi and Keyaki lose their original members and still got million seller and high album sales.

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    @tzatziki2 You are comparing, figuratively speaking, apples to oranges.

It is clear you misinterpreted what I said and meant. I will leave it at that. Have a good day.:)

20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    yeah, but even in that case, wouldn't be correct to compare them if Nogizaka will still not have the same amount of members of AKB and will not use kennins from sister 46 groups to boost sales.