Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

this time
    just please
    break that 3rd gen thing

put them into Under or senbatsu, just let the GAME begin!!

LOL

• Like Like x 1
  2. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    probably Ikoma center

3. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    The triangle Ikoma, Hoshino and Ikuchan is really possible

4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

If that's the a-side, I won't be too excited of Ikuchan center (please no). Even for Ikoma, still don't want that song for her last ride. I really hope it's just a coupling song. Give center to Ikoma, I don't mind. If she decline, hope they give her a decent solo. Though it looks weird a permanent Senbatsu like her, multiple center and not in that position for her last single. And if they somehow end up wearing suits....
    :rant:lame!!!:asdfgh:
    I'd rather not see Ikuchan center ever again :whistle:

5. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Why wouldn't you want Ikuchan to center? She's the most vocally talented member

6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

She's a bit grim and serious.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

I was replying to the Wcenter with Sayurin. I've been waiting for Ikuchan center, like forever actually. I agree with you 100%. Only an equally talented like her (vocally) should be Wcenter with her.

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    And Nanase isn't? lol

But I agree, w-center with Ringo is just... :fp: I'd want another solo center too, but I won't mind an IkuMai or even IkuNana w-center.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

But we already have too much w'center involving Maiyan & Nanase. I personally find it hard to imagine Ikuchan paired with any of the the current front line (Mai, Na, Ashu, Hori). But if I will pick one from the 1st Gen, it'll be Misa. Still not a fan of w'center though.
    Anyway, any hint on when the announcement will be?

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    W-centers are fine, imo. I've been wanting an IkuMai duet/w-center for the longest time, especially after seeing them perform Tachinaori chuu. :lol: Only downside to that is that Ikuchan always overpowers anyone who sings a line with her during live performances.

I reckon we'll be getting the announcement in the next few weeks.

11. NyanNyan's Pet

That's why I don't like the idea of pairing her with any of those four frontliners. Closest I could think of is Misa. Well actually, I thought about her only because of last single title song's dreadful solo lines. Would have been a power duo if Rotti was utilized better. But that's already old story/debate/discussion. But for current members, the best to pair with Ikuchan...there's one 3rd Gen ready to go. It's gonna be a showdown if that happen.
    Hey, why am I talking w'center here :^^;:

12. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Im still hoping we'll get to see a singing solo career from one of nogi... ikuchan or nanase would be the bomb

13. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Was there a senbatsu announcement on Nogichuu tonight?

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No.

Maybe in 2 weeks given that they'll spend next weeks episode counting down to #1.

15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    After watching this week's Kojichuu, I've become fairly certain that the senbatsu announcement will come after the top 20 songs.

16. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Yoshimoto Ayala will come back and claim the center position once belonged to her.

[​IMG]

17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    hahahahaha

PERFECTION.

She is quite cute considering this very first photo session produced disastrous photos.

18. ShinCity82

ShinCity82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Twitter:
    shincity82
    Hope this main single using a different concept for it's MV, if they using haruyama cm concept for this single mv, it's nearly impossible for her to become a center or even fukujin member, cause frontline member must be those whom participate in that CM.
    I know it's a little bit dissapointing for ikoma fans especially if she didn't center her last single

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I hope Ikoma fans set themselves up for the possibility that she might not be in the single. Depending on when she actually wants to leave she might not be in the senbatsu at all. The release is still two months away and next month is Japan's quitting season. I wouldn't be surprised if Rotti isn't in Unders either.

Just saying, it might come as a shock so be prepared for the possibility just in case.

20. ShinCity82

ShinCity82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Twitter:
    shincity82
    If I am not mistaken, rotti will graduate at the end of the march, it's mean before single released. Surely she will not join in this single