Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

after the flare incident, i am not sure Techi will enjoy handshake event anymore (Mentally + Physically). She skipped most of her Friday radio show and only focus on School of Lock every month. the PR for 6th single will be around the corner and she looks healthy in the 24h Cosme solo PR. I am looking forward to mstation performance soon.

2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well ,The handshakes are the main reason of the high sales of the female idols group in japan. If you look the oricon chart every week, you will look very poor sales of the non-idol acts.

3. Techi Yurina

Techi Yurina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I hope she has more male fans in the future (who really support her, not hate), cause my co-worker (male) don't like her with his various opinions. I don't know, I am a big fan of her but it's so hard, being her fans.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    As her fan I approve of her not taking part in HS at this point.

"Fans" already (allegedly?) dissed Shida openly during HS for who knows what reason, I don't even want imagine how many (allegedly) fans would do the same with Techi only because she doesn't fit their idol fantasy.
    On the other hand, I also approve it because this is obviously creating buzz and no matter the country and its market rules, buzz it's always good for sales. It's also helping to create the "character" of Techi. An idol, but not exactly an idol; not yet an artist but surely a great performer.... someone one can't help but notice.

But, like @humbal wrote, HS make money and, well, so far keyaki mngmnt has strangely made the right decisions as Hiragana 2nd gen selling slots shown.

Am I okay with all their decisions? Nope. But they aren't taking only wrong paths here, so even with Techi I'd wait a bit...

Go big or go home is something I feel very appropriate for Techi situation. And no, I don't think she has that much decisonal power.. and surely this situation of Techi and "the commoners" or Techi and friends is not something she created herself.
    Imagine being sixteen and already have all those adults judge you, perhpas even arriving to hate you... and all you wanted was trying your luck being an idol.... I bet it sucks. But if she step up, if her time in Keyaki helps her to create something bigger than anyone expected from an idol group then the possibilities for her future are endless. She can become someone about which in 20 or so years idols fans and not fans will talk about still.

We'll see.

5. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    Of course not - and I think the vast majority of people understand that (at least when calmly thinking about it). However, the situation itself does exist. As you said, we don't know how much management cares about their opinion, but even if everyone was allowed to stop doing HS if they don't feel like it, Techi is the only person in the group who could do this without damaging her career or losing the group too much money, which raises the question: Does her being the face of the group (and drawing in new fans) outweigh the loss in CD sales due to her not doing HS anymore? I guess it does, at least at the moment. She fascinates all different kinds of people and it seems to help the sales a lot. I also think it is due to her being a great performer and so fascinating and interesting that Keyakizaka is where it is today or at least that they got there at this pace.
    From the financial point of view her HS probably aren't a priority for the management. Also, does Techi herself actually need fans? There is no SSK for Sakamichi groups. The idol and performer Hirate Yurina is well known to the public. The sales keep going up. Everything is fine for the group and Techi, regardless of wether she has some really loyal wotas or not.
    I really do understand which reasons she could have to stop, but I do think it would be somewhat unfair to her fans and the other girls and would show a bad work morale if she herself decided to stop. There are always shitty people in the world who don't know how to behave decent, but is it really fair to assume that every fan is the same? Just because one guy seemed to want to hurt her doesn't mean that many people think that way and she also isn't the only celebrity with mentally ill people following them. It's one of the huge downsides of being famous.
    But then again, could you really expect a young girl to differenciate so much? I don't know, but even the guys one would find extremely creepy or weird usually seem to show huge respect for the girls when meeting them. I hope she understands that the majority of people aren't trying to be mean to her, even if she has had some bad experiences.

6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It's always hard being fans of girl who always get center position and pushed by management. I feel it too. But i ignore it. Support your oshi rn is more important than care about what haters say about her. I always support and love techi unconditionally eventhough she doesnt know that i'm exist.

Sometimes i get upset and dissapointed with her but that's fine tht's her character, and she's 16 (this age is really sensitive and this is the periode where everyone wants to find out who they are) and i accept it. I can't hate girl who made people like me (i was sakamichi-anti before) became keya fan. And imo people who hate her is bc she's not the type of idol that they used to see.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I apologize for the insult. It went too far and I should stop doing it. I can only interpret other people's reactions on the basis of my own, and I can feel some of those things, even though I don't care, so I attribute them to others.

I have always been a bit uncomfortable with the whole idol scene, since it reminds me of the troupes of dancing girls in old Chinese courts. But my discomfort doesn't mean I can't enjoy that aspect of things myself. And I enjoy reports from otas at handshake events. I am not consistent, and I hope I don't demand consistency from others.

I understand the reasons for it, but I do resist the language that casts idols as versions of regular salarymen, whom you hire on the basis of reliability, etc. These are entertainers, so I judge them on the basis of how entertained I am, not whether I would hire them to work in an office. Sure Techi knew handshake was part of the job, but she is beyond this being "a job" now. She's trying to create great performances. Whether she is or not is up to each of us to decide.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Maybe I'm the only one, but never before I felt that the timing between a new VM and an completely unrelated discussion on a forum were so well matched like Mou Mori and this discussion about Techi. lol

9. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    People speculate that Techi is gonna leave the group, to go study in the US o_O
    Might just as well be another rumour.

But on another note...

It’s not that deep lol

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

she eats too much ramen, her cheeks bloated like crazy/ stop eating too much oily food girl.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @CherryFairy because of the VM? lol
    We speculated she wouldn't be the 6th single center since in the end of KazeNi she ascended... look how that turned out lol

They better say she will go to Hollywood at least. Study and Techi in the same sentence aren't exactly fitting [hehe]

12. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    lol why isn’t it fitting...?

Maybe not right now, but it’s speculated she’s been visiting the US i’ve heard.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  13. ramadya

ramadya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Twitter:
    ramadayoo
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Let's just say she's not the next Yone or Neru when it comes to school.
    That interview is quite telling (thanks @ukifune like usual) but also in some of her Radio Shows eps she doesn't comes out like someone really interested in school, even if the proposition of doing better is there.

She should have other keyaki members around her now though, in the same class or just in the same school I'm not sure, so perhpas that will help her enjoying the experience if not the study part.

The news that she was in LA with Aki-p wasn't confirmed, right? Just curious, otherwise I lost some info lol

15. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    @ramadya
    Thanks ^^

@Dill
    Yeah, dont know if it’s confirmed, more like speculation tbh.
    But, don’t the members get some kind of private tutoring? Or at least some form of education lol

~ Would be cool to see her in L.A, anyways, if she ever went

16. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maybe she will take art class? Like contemporary ? (i hope techi will learn this type of dance) [hehe] Lol im kidding.

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart

[​IMG]

source

Techi walk away from the burning scrap metal gif

[​IMG]

from Docomo
    [​IMG]

fanart

[​IMG]

source

preview of Techi selfie tv

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  18. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    In my opinion, Techi's absence in the handshakes isn't surprising or exactly bad. Nogi top members skip HS all the time these days. Especially in Keyaki's case, their sales don't depend only on HS (though, I know, they still do depend on them - just not at the extent 48G do, afaik). I think it's better for Techi to rest if she's overworked and/or still recovering from the flare incident.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    Techi smiles and laughs and she met her twin :cute:

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018