Single AKB48 52nd [Teacher Teacher] (2018/05/30)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Mar 17, 2018.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    omg mngmnt just ignore Hinatan! 4 from NMB, 3 girls from SKE, HKT (+-Sasshi, 3-4), 2 girls from Team 8 and NGT, and Yumirin from STU!
    meh...:gavel:
    I also don't like this "world sousenkyo". I hope Sayanee and Yukirin wouldn't participate in ssk

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  2. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Mion, Naachan, Juri would have been nice in the 1st rows

3. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    If snh still be part of this group, they will rule the ssk I think lol,
    Joke aside, nothing surprising in the senbatsu but yey akarin

4. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Miichan:hehe::hehe:

5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well yes but Nao isnt SKE's new ace is she? Mirurun is NMB's new ace and Akarin is an anomaly because of her youtube phenomenon. HKT has always been getting 1 more than others since they kinda subtract Sasshi out of the quota

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Despite Yuiyui, this was probably the worst senbatsu ever.

Why? AKB announces that they want to change things, that they're thinking on AKB's future. They give hope to fans and members that certain ones have a chance, that things are going to be right from now on. The Summer single cames, the easiest opportunity for them to make a senbatsu right and... we get this. Non-sister group AKB48 has become Yuiyui, Ber... Rinchan, Satone, a random new entry that will lose her position for the next non-Sousenkyo single and the same old shit. I'm not even discussing sister groups because that's their problem.

AKS doesn't have any plan. Nothing. Compare this to what is happening with Nogizaka and their 3rd generation. And the thing is that they can't even say that there's no one else they could pick. For what reason is Naru out? What's the criteria used to have, I don't know, Satone in every single but not her? It can't be their Sousenkyo ranking, it's definitely not their sales, and it's not even Tokyo anymore. So what gives? What's going on? For some girls they ask them the world to be selected. If they don't give them the world they're ignored, AKS acts like a business-oriented machine. For others they act like wota with their oshimen, money doesn't matter anymore. It's hard to understand their point of view. If they can do anything wrong... they just do.

Are we supposed to be excited with anything these days?

7. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Okay but what if managament expand Senbatsu so that Miichan can actually rank in Senbatsu again before her graduation? Management people are geniuses after all lol

8. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    Happy yuiyui center. I can't describe how happy i was. I have faith in you girl!
    The only meh thing is wtf they put naachan on 2nd row after centering jabaja..
    They should give both yuiyui and naachan w center to push them both.
    But oh well, not fond also for member that included but not participating ssk like sasshi, yukirin and sayanee (if she wont participate this year eventho she is my oshi) i wouldnt mind if they participate tho. It just wasted spot imho.

9. XxkanezxX

XxkanezxX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I don't like it either but since it's going to happen I think that's more reason for sayanee and yuki to participate if they win they can rain number 1 out of all the 48 group
    Edit: actually it sounds like a great idea to me lol

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  10. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    Jo-chan finally has a chance

11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

I'm sure the mods would like it if we moved the SSK Talk to the SSK Thread (This is for the 52nd Single, not SSK).

Do you even like anything? All you really ever do is say you hate this, or hate that. It's like really no matter what group does anything, you have a problem with it.

12. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The rank brackets are still the same (senbatsu is 16nin, etc). They just added a new category for 81 to 100. Source

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Some wotas are so salty, it pleases me :awesome: Yuiyui is the future of AKB48, why people still think it's Naachan, Kojimako or someone else? The pitiful part is that Juirina continues being the future of SKE48 :awesome:

14. Pokemon_Forever

Pokemon_Forever Kenkyuusei

Maybe because Yuiyui pwned her in terms for hs sales. :lol:

15. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    i thought obata yuna was being pushed as the next ace, nao seems like the next dasu/rena at least from my perspective. ske fans can feel free to correct. even uha seems to be more of a next ace type than nao

• Like Like x 1
  16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I am so confused???

A quarter of the Senbatsu front row is literally members that won't participate in the SSK while all the young members are all in the 2nd row. Besides the center, nothing is fresh about this senbatsu lineup.

17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

With CD cost of 1/3 of AKB one in equal currency and 3 votes within 1 CD

Just want to say, I shared your sentiment.
    You will find most AKB fans give zero fuck to it though as long as the single center is in AKB hands. So yeah...

18. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    stage48.txt is gunna be pretty busy tmmrw

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Sales?
    002.png
    Maybe we should leave Yuihan, Mion, Juri, Mako, Seichan, Zukki, Satone out instead if that's the case.

20. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Yep, someone pointed that out. Honestly, I had no idea that was the case. Therefore, I'm excited - 20 extra position for JPN48.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2018