Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  2. jheadz

jheadz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakura's Fancam also reached 300k, maybe the 4k 60fps helped lol
    if the video does not show watch the video here

3. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ that’s Jang Gyuri who debuted earlier with fromis 9. That group was a product from another Mnet reality show.

4. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

And on top of the cake iirc she said from Sakumail today, she used Haruppi's Otona Ressha seifuku!
    The feels! I really miss Haruppi and Sakura together :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wow someone already mentioned it. Only the center ( haruppi ) used the hat iirc in ottona ressha.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    carrying the flag for HKT, while paying tribute to Haruppi. Sakura is truly an ace for 48g.

7. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The feels...
    Haruppi's sudden hiatus was heartbreaking. Seeing Sakura paying her tribute here makes me so happy <3
    She seems so much more mature now...

This poster stirred many positive reactions from Haruppi oshis and Hkt oshis in general on twitter. Hopefully they will spare a couple of votes for her.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    ^ agree, and that poster reminds me of haruppi :(

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    EA4A151F-70FF-41B0-966C-E77DBC160B64.jpeg

This is HD quality picture of this year SSK poster.

“ The flag that took by hakata should be handed down in hakata “

Its 2 weeks before the 52th single ssk release , umm yeah . Since there’s no decrease amount in handshake result afaik , there’s probability the 1st day result will come in same amount from last year ?

In other way. if there’s no decent decreases in cd sales , yes , there’s probabilities huge amount from sasshi 246k votes and mayu 144k votes still available this year.

If this outcome happen , yeah .. it doesnt mean i want to be bold , but Sakura ofc will have a better chance and advantage regarding this. Sakura got sasshi votes will more likely happen rather than jurina got hako oshis vote from sasshi , mayu , or even ske . ( come on , who the hell not hate this old hags ? lol . One of the strongest fanbase in 48G , but also the strongest anti too lmao )

But yeah , dont really need to trust or believe in hako oshi . remember mayu even got nothing from yukirin’s 90k votes. Even back in time , takamina got nothing since acchan graduation.

Last year was the original kami7 card via the ssk poster. Umm yeah , i dont see any older fans would turn to sakura too last year. Original kami7 era were already dead since 2014. Mayu still competing , takamina and nyan2 have graduates but im pretty sure takamina and nyan2 influence / fanbase not as strong as acchan , yuko or even mariko back in early era. So since beginning i’ll never hope it’ll paid too much too.

But this year is difference , she’s seem more calculated imo . Last SSK , HKT , Ottona Ressha Center ( haruppi ) card are in her hand. We’re not #1 contender yet , but i’ll believe there’s still a chance .

PS : i missed haruppi so much too , like seriously, she’s been hiatus for very long time. If we win this year , yeah i hope we win this year for Sakura , HKT and of course haruppi

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Getting Haruka's fans on board.

They haven't had their girl available to vote for during these last two years.
    They definitely didn't get on board and back her last year, her change in 2017 over 2016 was only +4,000 from where Haruka was there to when she wasn't.
    But in 2016 Haruka got 60,000 votes.
    (And Sashi only got +3,000-- so that doesn't explain it.)

So if any Haruka fans did back Sakura last year, it was only 1/15 or 1/15th strength-- some combination of that.
    But appealing to Haruka's fans on her poster like this... it might well work.

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I like the feeling of Sakura gathering wadever avaliable powers together to overcome the Nagoya wall

[​IMG]

12. Paul cho

Paul cho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yeah, actually Otona Ressha is a very meaningful MV, it is related to another AKB48 MV.
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-47.html
    Of course, the MV itself is meaningful too, like courage, support, etc..

• Like Like x 1
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    its very nostalgic mentioning about 10nen and Otona Ressha , its very quite popular also the story and fan theory behind this 2 mv back in time :1st:

14. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Her kennin finally ended

15. Sasshi_girl

Sasshi_girl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    She's so cute :blush:
    Didn't know that she doesn't know how to wink [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

This dorks [hehe]

Before someone accuse her for cant wink purposely I tell you she literally suck at wink thing:^^;:
    Still cute tho <3[hehe]

17. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

Most of the members did terribly on it. (well, Natsumi and Miku didn't do all that badly)
    Except Nako-- because naturally the wink wa sankai center has the most practice winking.

18. Husky

Husky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I have a little mixed feeling about this „tribute to Haruppi” stuff.
    I don’t suggest that Sakura had bad intentions, but for me it looks like she is trying to take an advantage of Haruppi’s illness, to get more votes... Please, don’t think that I am hating Sakura (I like her a lot:)) I just doubt if it was a good decision of her and how many Haruppi’s oshis will really feel good about this. There are many ways to show people that she care about Haruka’s hiatus and, well, if from all of them she choose the one, that might be profitable to her, it just doesn’t look honest.
    But if I am the only one with that impression that’s good (for both Sakura and Haruppi).

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

There might well be a bit of calculated deviousness involved. I don't think many have accused Sakura of not being smart.

But, considering that give her a negative vote, it really boils down to something simple.
    Anyone who already has a negative opinion of her wasn't going to vote for her in the first place. So if they already suspect she is no good and wearing Haruka's costume confirms that for them-- they weren't going to vote for her in the first place and she loses nothing.

So what matters is this...
    #1 How many people were planning to vote for her and now will not vote for her for having openly fished for Haruka's fan's support?
    #2 How many people weren't intending to vote for her, but now will do so since she reminded everyone about Haruka and implied she was running for the both of them?

As long as #2 is greater than #1, it was worth doing.
    If it makes those who already didn't like her, dislike her even more... that's not a loss at all.

Besides... if the roles were reversed... does anyone doubt for one second that Haruka wouldn't have fished for Sakura's fans?

20. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Sakura will win this SSK for herself , fans , sasshi , haruppi and HKT by kicking the grannies ass in front of her 40k hometown crowds :awesome:

i hope

==================

Tbh i dont see there will too much hate come from haruppi’s fans . Yes , probably there’s const opinion of course .. but in my pov that she’s doing both of calculated + honest.

I dont see them ( sakura&haruppi ) was only “besties” in front of camera / by scenario. ( yeah its not a secret anymore AKS sometimes push a “friendship scenario” to can be sold well at media , i think you guys know where its happen :awesome: ) their relationship feel more real for me.

Yeah its not like how close sakura and murashige , but i believe she doesn’t look haruppi as only fellow co-workers

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1