Nishino Nanase (Nanasemaru) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    The problem is that the "crazy" fans are the ones who bring in the real money for the group. Nogi probably has enough mainstream appeal to weather losing a bunch of "crazy" fans,, but at the end of the day one "crazy" fan is worth more than hundreds or thousands of regular fans. I don't love it if idols date but I recognize that many of them do it and I don't hold it against them (wouldn't say I'm okay with it but I wouldn't go crazy if my oshi was dating) - but others will and if it starts to hurt the business then the punishments will become more severe. We've seen a trend over the last several years that more scandals get ignored than before. There are many idols active and popular that survived scandals, but there are also many who had their career ended by it. I think Nanase is big enough that she can easily survive a scandal like this (48's Kashiwagi Yuki did, not to mention Sasshi, and Sayuringo survived hers when the group was much newer and less popular).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    We will wait until the slimy tabloid comes up with the "evidences".
    Unless there are some really incriminating and compromising photos/videos, shouldn't be a problem for Nogi's management to spin some stories to cover up/simply ignore it.
    Too bad she is not living in my country lol, my previous government (read: overthrown government) had this Anti-Fake News to suppress people haha.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Usually I'm just on my popcorn mode around here. But since this involve the only member I follow in Nogi, just want to chime in.
    I'm not really sure whether she will survive this or not. It depends on the majority of her fanbase profile after all. If more than 70% is from otaku group, then I think her time is up. Otherwise, she will survive. Sure Yukirin survived her's, but I think her popularity somehow dented and never recover to the point before it was revealed. Don't know how Sony handle this things to be honest. Nowadays, AKS just letting those who involved (and not really popular except Naanya) to graduate, they just stop doing "capital punishment" in front of fans anymore.

Personally I think she will survive this. She is too big to be released by Sony. Even Riripon was (allegedly) offered to stay in NMB and still a Yoshimoto talent until today. Nogi just showing signs of maturing idol group, sooner or later there will be news like this. How they manage to keep the fans stay is the interesting part for me.

How adorable mate. I wish I have that level of positivism.
    I believe some of them are dating, even now. We just don't know who. Could be your oshimen, could be others. They are humans after all.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, to this day, I still feel uncomfortable looking at Matsumura though. Making the group lose the Kouhaku’s invitation is one thing, I really hate how the management and she tried to cover that scandal by telling a BS lies such as “we only talk about anime” blah blah blah...

For Nanase, I don’t know, only time can tell.

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    That's what Japanese fans are saying on various websites and her official blog. That her personality on TV is not real.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    With Honda Tsubasa departure, Naachan probably is current 2nd ace of Non-no models, while the 1st lady is Arai Yuko.

7. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    disappointment was surely come. but yeah i'll prefer to see what the outcome from her after that , i wouldnt deny that i'm hoping for statements or something , but like as i said people will learn from mistakes. and there's nothing wrong giving her another chances. Nanamin even bothered to post a blog even after her graduation because she's got attacked with false rumour dating an SME director's. i think naachan surely will considered to speak something regarding it if its true.

i've been through milky's past scandal 2 times but still manage to enjoyed watching her live graduation concert and said congratulations in front of riripon after her marriage announcement on SSK where i blew my living cost money for tons of vote tickets last year.. so yeah , if this scandal were "true" and she's managed to handle it properly , i think i'm ok.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    So the burning of Nanase goods has begun. idk if I should post them here. It's always a tragic scene to see people burning stuff.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    lolll the bunshun magazines haven’t released yet tho

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Perhaps they are being sold to be burned. People are doing stupid, dumb things when they feel that their oshimen has double crossed them...

11. jinxedbomb

jinxedbomb Kenkyuusei

Well she's still getting their money...it's a win for Nishino. :^^;:

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Amid anger and disappointment, people have starting creating conspiracies... 1 guy said that 2016 was the year that the show Lion no Gutatchi started and Nanase got the MC role for it...

And this threat has surpassed 500 comments.

http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/75681535.html

Last edited: May 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Some wotas are like an idol's double edge sword.

They should've add the clause "You cannot date, unless it's me" explicitly to the contract:fp:

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Thank you so much for the translations @JuriRena
    ^ this is literally me every morning :fear:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. saqbix

saqbix Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Strange things is about month ago i read some comments on youtube and someone write about this coming ("scandal").
    She looks damn good on this photo.
    If someone want watch "Businessmen vs. Aliens" only for Nana, episode 5,7,8,9 must see.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah. For a long time, they (the tv appearances, even other members' testimonies) were able to portray her as "a sanctuary", a person who likes to be alone, silent, a homebody, and doesn't really like being touched a lot (by Maiyan, Ikoma, etc who are Nogi's top touchy members lol). It's indeed very shocking that among the members, she's the one under fire. But sometimes, those who are silent are the ones who are hiding a lot.

Amidst all this, I'm still on her side and wishes for her to "win" in this trial. Although if all allegations can be proven right, my impression of her will undoubtly change.

17. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    They do have another personality, if it come to TV. it's like, they keep their true self just for their family and friends but they make another personality to make fans happy. like Mattsun. i remember i've read or hear it somewhere, that she actually a quiet person but pretend to be a 'baka' and energetic person if it's come to TV Show. Takayama do have a quiet personality but she decide to bring out her comedy personality. Manatsu is Onee-san type in the backstage but what she do in TV Show is mischieveous personality. So, why can't Naachan do the same thing? those who said the personality that she show on tv is not real, just some people who got pissed with her and use this moment to bring her down. btw sorry for the long comment, i can't help myself if it comes to something like this lol

We all know that this kind of thing will happen everytime Bunshun do their shit. And, yeah. It's a tragic scene. but what hurting me the most is, why can't people just keep them to theirself? it's their choice to be in this kind of thing. so why they act like they is the one who force them to be in this thing? really. i feel bad to the idol. not only because the fans can't respect their choice, but also they easily judge the idol without thinking about their feeling.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I think it's not that they're saying Nanase can't have dual personalities, it's just that with her involvement in this rumor, and if proven true, the gap is a bit... i dunno, shameful?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

For these case, whether if it true or not. It's mean many people still accept Male over female society. Because many one blame her and suspect that she use special exchange way to get main role in TV. But in another way, it mean that head of TV production take profit from other sacrifice(possibly that he is one who ask first)?

I know that entertainment industries have grey area and Japanese society still have much conservative. But If you accept these thing and blame only her, it mean you support for Human trafficking and neglect for victim of vicious cycle.

I also think back about Matsumura's case. I did not know that male in case got any penalty or not? Many one give a damn for her that have relation with married man, but in reverse? It's not happen only Japanese but also in other Asian country that Social blame only woman side when they have scandal like these.

It like a contradiction that we expected Idol to be pure and perfect but we blamed only them when they have mistake or even they just a victim of vicious system.

Another thing, I think Entertainment just an illusion industry. In the early episode of variety show after debut they also have practice to make up a character/catch phrase to be show. Why did you expected that it the "Real" her since they born and disappointed when you know that it different from your fantasy?

Idol in 48g just like a reality show that have never ending season.I think if they made you fun when followed their series of event ,concert,character mean that they already fulfilled the job. You have the right to continue or stop to support when the thing not go with expected but don't have right to violate common human right.

Sorry for long complain

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Er_Bule

Er_Bule Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    It's true they're not saying Nanase can not have dual personalities. but, why? why bother if Nanase have other personalities, when they do not give a shit with other members? moreover, why bother about that right now, when we all know that build up personality has already something in common in idol life?
    so, IMO, if we look at this circumstances, they do tell that Nanase can't have other personality. and they say that, because they already pissed with Nanase, or they can't take the fact that Nanase who most people know as an quiet person got involve with this thing.