Shida Manaka (Mona) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. glsone

glsone Member

You would think that AKB has very few female fans but if you stop and think about it, why did a lot of Nogizaka and Keyakizaka and the later 48 group gens audition for their groups? Because they were teenage female fans of idol groups like AKB. So we shouldn't be too surprised to hear they exist; they've been in front of our eyes the entire time.

I believe the reason you can not find it on their main homepage is because it is still tied behind their paywall. You have to subscribe to them to get access to the video that the picture has appeared on and will remain so for at least a week I imagine so they can rack up as much money off this as possible. As to the faking thing, sure it's possible to be done but why would they? What do they have to gain from it? It also opens themselves up to defamation lawsuits and such. I know Bunshun has an awful reputation for what they do but they are a more legitimate news organization than western tabloids, not saying much I know. Here's a little write up about them from 2016 and why in the greater scheme of things than idols what they do is a little necessary: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35557838

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. FuuFuuFuu

FuuFuuFuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    Bunshun is even more legit than I thought. They even brought the Junko Furuta perps to justice.

Interesting that they pay $46-92 (heh 46) depending on the tip they receive. I can definitely now see a jealous friend of Mona sending the purikura for that amount.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    the paywall excuse doesn't really work for me. the photo seems like front page material if authenticated. i definitely don't think Bunshun would alter the photo, but i wouldn't be surprised if whoever they got it from would. Keep in mind it's a person that means harm.

that was an interesting article. i am not sure any of their "scoops" expect one do anymore than prove the people that are part of the magazine are horrible people though.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Very informative. Didn't know a first world democratic country such as Japan would have press freedom issues.
    I haven't put too much thought into it, however it is quite noticeable that most news articles in Japan are generally quite bland, or in how Mr Shintaini describes it, "safe".
    I feel disdain nonetheless some new found respect to Bunshun.

With regards to the photo, the problem lies from the lack of counterclaim from Mona's party. Also, if the purikura machine where the photo taken was known, the photo's metadata might still be saved in it's memory. So possible sources/suspects might be anyone from the Game center's employees, a jealous 'friend', etc.

5. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Regardless of what had happened, the milk has been spilt there is nothing we can do about it. However I just wanna see Mona performing Hiraishin together with Techi and other members again :cry::cry::cry::cry: hope she comes back, though imagine how awkward would it be for her and other members

• Like Like x 2
  6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm also doubtful of how balanced the male/female ratio is, even on keyakizaka side.

My perception of what keyakizaka fandom is, come from handshake events. I don't know how much it's worth compared to chart pie, but for having done AKB and Keyaki handshake, the difference is noticeable.

I've said what i wanted to say. Now it's up to management to decide. I hope manaka will stay

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I just hope that Bunshun will move back to holding politicians and people in power accountable once they are done exposing Shida's (and Nanase's) "crime"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    It is pretty unlikely there are haters that would do something like this. You would have to be pretty skilled to create a fake photo that a newspaper will accept, let alone publish, I highly doubt an idol fan would have that kind of experience.

It is also possible that it was shared with friends, and a friend gave it to them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    you might be surprised how advanced and easy some of this type of technology is becoming. i also haven't seen the photo published just a screen shot from a some video. if it was legitimate give the source

• Like Like x 2
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Old Old x 3
  11. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Mona(MARRY)

[​IMG]

random fanart
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hi, any news from Manaka?

• Like Like x 2
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@Jsprite nope....not much at all

fanart of Mona and Suzumoto

[​IMG]

source

• Like Like x 5
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A selection from the Mona folder of @mryy1156 on Twitter:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  16. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

IMG_20180719_222721.jpg IMG_20180719_222722.jpg IMG_20180719_222717.jpg from the latest SOL

Mod note: please attach photos as thumbnails, not "full"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Nothing like detectiveWotas to bright our days

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Another good sign is that it appears Mona has a signboard at Keyaki Republic, like all the other members:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I miss Shida and her energetic laugh! ... and her eye smile

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I watched again early episodes of Keyakake and it makes me sad, I though she was amazing and I never realized how beautiful she is...and her laugh ahah sugoi
    You can see how much she is important in the group...I miss her too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3