stage48-Vietnam

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by nvdung136, Sep 13, 2015.

1. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

Someone have told me this place is the best place to find country fellows :v

• Like Like x 1
  2. DreamingTakamina

DreamingTakamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Hi~ Fellow Vietnamese~ Xin chào!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

hi nice to see some country fellow here ! :v how're you doing and where you live ? ( i want to write in Vietnamese too but i feel kinda wierd when do that :) )

4. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I live in Hanoi, and i'm a student! Nice to see Vietnamese people getting interested in Japanese idols. How long have you been a fan?
    Also, agree with you, writing Vietnamese on an international fansite is kinda weird :) Do you know HAN48 and VOZ48?

5. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

Nope !! i'm kinda new :) and i'm living in Da Nang now , a university student :) . Hey would you show me the way to get some more stuffs about 48/46 ? i would be grateful :)

6. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Do you have Facebook? If you have Facebook that would be useful because there are a lot of 48/46 shops in Vietnam on there :)
    They have Hàng có sẵn, Hàng order and Hàng Second-hand. What they sell basically is photo bonus. And you can also find what you like on Japanese shops online (CDJapan, HMV, Amazon JP, Tower Records Online,...), give them the link, make the order (Of what you want on the shop + Japanese shops) and lastly, the payment. Chuyển khoản. (Sorry for the mass amount of Vietnamese words. :v)
    Shop names:
    Yuu Shop Chuyên Ship Hàng Nhật (They basically accept everything, from 48/46 stuffs, to games, comic book (48/46 non-relate things). Just make sure that what you want to buy is on a Japanese shop.) (They also have instructions on the page, so check it out!)
    Team bán dạo - 48 stuffs (Only 48/46 stuffs, on the Official 48G/Nogizaka46 Online Shop)
    Peace Shop (Only 48/46 stuffs)
    Shop P.Nam AKB48 (Photo bonus, second-hand stuffs)

After your payment, just wait the things that you order get delivered from Japan to the shop, and they will ship it by EMS directly to you :)

Also, Vietnamese fansite too.
    HAN48 (han48.vn)
    VOZ48 (They don't have their own official site yet, search them on Facebook)

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
  7. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Note: Prepare your money. When you are a real wota, you will be nonstop buying their thing :v. This is Reality.

8. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

i still cant imagine that i will buy something yet . Basically i'm still living upon my parents money :) and i still cant find my true oshimen yet :) i should learn more about them . But thanks for your information anyway . Maybe someday that would be helpful for me :).
    Ah do you know any other Vietnamese on here ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    A month ago, my collection was empty.
    But now, no longer empty.
    I am also waiting for Halloween Night type B, Nogizaka46 Taiyou Knock type C and a mass amount of bonus to arrive.

This is Reality:
    [​IMG]
    Bonus.

[​IMG]
    Singles.

10. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I am also living in my family's money, but I also have my secret money, from working part-time,...
    But what group do you focus on? AKB, SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT, SNH, JKT, Nogizaka, Keyakizaka?
    But I don't know anyone here, I am currently looking for Vietnamese on the Members page :)

11. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

hey you got the latest single from SKE there !! that's amazing , i've seen the price for that must be over 200,000 vnd per type hah ?? i just get enough to cover the living fee here and i dont have any part-time job ( i just kinda lazy you know :p) so it's hard to me to save money for those stuff ... but i do have the next single from nogizaka . I've heard the song and it's really good !!
    i dont really know which group i focus on since i watch all of them :v but nogizaka hkt and of course akb get the most attention of mine :V

12. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's not 200,000 VND. Where did you seen that price? It's cost about 370,000 VND (The cheapest one) ~ 420,000 (The best quality) for a single.
    And over 1,000,000 VND for an album.:cute:
    You must work hard to get that amount of money you know? :):cry2:
    Btw, althrough Nogizaka46 13rd Single is good, but I don't like the new Senbatsu Formation. Ikoma Rina, who centers the 12nd Single, get push to the back. That's pretty sad to hear that. :gavel:
    Nogizaka46 is mature lady-like, sometimes mix in with crazy concepts.:asdfgh:
    HKT48 is now better, not kid face-like.:^O^:
    AKB, nothing to talk about.:1st:

13. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    But for sure, I am going to buy Nogizaka46 13rd Single :)
    Also planning to buy AKB 10th Aniversary Album too ;)

14. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

In fact i think of save some money for my hobby too ( first i wanna buy me a new guitar :v ) but i really dont know where to start :(
    You actually spend that much of money to buy those @@ you're really serious about supporting them, i must say ! maybe i just cant compare with you in term of that :) Even if i get money i definitely buy something like music instrument first ( i love and want to learn more about music ) then the others will go after that

Oh Ikoma is your oshimen in Nogizaka huh :) that explained many things ?! i just see there so many members in Nogizaka that is underated so they really should make some room for them to shine

15. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Actually, at first I think that I love to play and learn music instrument like you, so I should save some money for that, but when I started to collect 48/46 things, the word "Limited" starts showing in my head. Yes, I am serious about supporting them, I also think about the price I must pay for the collection. I also save money for useful things too (School things, family business,...). But I think that I will only buy stuffs of them until the end of this year. Because Takamina is graduating soon... :cry2:

Btw, I don't like Ikoma at all. I only say that because Ikoma is the original center. I like every members of Nogizaka46, but I didn't know that there are other members that is underated. (Sometimes I thought that every members are shining equally)

16. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

So you gonna give up on them by the end of this year ?? It's kinda sad when i think like that y'know :(

17. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's not give up, it's just what I'm thinking right now. I will buy less stuff from them after this year, only buying important things. :) That might be the way how I am going to keep my collection up to date in the future :^^;:

18. nvdung136

nvdung136 Kenkyuusei

if that's the case then i gonna follow your steps ( as soon as possible - i surely wont buy something like photo book stuff but i want to have some singles and their albums too :) )
    Anyway i gotta go to school tomorrow so ill call it a day :) sleep tight my country fellow :)

19. DreamingTakamina

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Good night :)

20. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Just see this thread, hello everyone!!! I'm from Can Tho, Vietnam.