MNL48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'MNL48 News & Releases' started by MurasakiSora, Mar 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

I'm starting to wonder if she was actually cleared to announce it in the first place. In any case, Trixie and Zen's departure must have affected the plans in some way.

2. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    MNL48 is a rule breaker to be honest, not your typical SG , first the audition process, the challengers, exposure of KKS, the election, the screentime for rank girls and the kami 7 rumour to japan. Having to choose idollife for education, the promotion of KKS, the easy access of the challengers, the secret audition,Challengers who have agency as back-up when its not allowed to have any contracts at all, COLE appears without any problems and many more. -- This things although its past i still cannot accept this but for the sake of these girls who strive hard im still supporting them.

Even other intl SG like BNK or JKT never give exposure to their KKS unless they become official or a substitute. ONLY MNL48 did that. This KKS only appears on concerts but are given 1 or 2 songs then the rest goes to the official members, Media time also are given priority to official members. I just dont understand the mgmt plans. Why are they bending the rules and making new ones. Its been like the tradition of AKB regarding about how ranks affect the popularity of the member and how they should work hard to obtain that ranking and how fulfilling it is. If this treatment between KKS and official members are equal then i don't know what would be the differences and making an election is pointless. If this thing doesn't sort out i would not even bother buying singles when next elections comes because it doesn't make sense.

I just hope they'll follow the regular rules, they're starting to really get my nerves on how they run.:glare:

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It is. Because as far as the idol business is concerned, unlike Thailand and Indonesia, we're pretty much virgin territory, the concept of idols in the Japanese sense is considered alien here, and established methods that worked there in both countries may not work here which is why they decided to rewrite the whole book, with untried ideas even if it meant taking a huge risk.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Akira85

Akira85 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^actually I remember that it was one of the attendees at the first fan meeting last 2016, that suggested the participation of the public in the audition in order to gain more publicity. I think that was when it all started.

5. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    i dont mind the audition process(I've moved on) but they have to set boundaries between official members and KKS, ranked members to unranked - they have to teach also their media personnel how akb works about screentime( they should have ideas now -somewhat an overview on how media covers idols). MNL requirement before have set have the no contract rule but they are bending their own rule and also heck made a secret audition. I know im just ranting but i couldnt stop myself to brought it up again because if they cant set boundaries between this EVENTS- the point of having an election next yr is pointless if fair treatment is given. AKB might have a sister relationship to each other but they are still consider a friendly rival.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Just to clarify though, even AKB has a history of putting a KKS member in senbatsu. I think the first one was Komori Mika.

The opportunities given to our MNL KKS would have been more acceptable though (like being included in the TV perf) if the actual members were given more (like screentime).

The management has to remind itself that the way the KKS were selected and placed there is already a touchy topic to many fans. Hope they handle things with caution.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If only these KKS undergo the same route as the official members it would be acceptable for us if in case they wanted to push them badly (just like BNK remaining 1st gen trainees they are given the same treatment to those cogens who are promoted to teamB ). But its not the girls fault though. That's why a lot actually hated the fair treatment of KKS and official members bec. they just appear outta nowhere and now part of the 1st gen without that much struggle. If only they just pick the eliminated and do a wild card it wouldnt turn out like this.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

I hope I'm good at this. This thumbnail thingy.

Untitled.jpg

9. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    Can you enlighten what's that all about? who is he? what is AVP? Why Sheki(aside from being a center)?

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    It would be the acceptable if they send the Kami 7 to Japan without Tin and Ash.

Audio Visual Presentation, maybe?

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Aaron Morales

Aaron Morales Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think Romm Burlat is the Manager of Sheki Arzaga

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^
    a personal manager- wow? DO AKB members have indiv managers or is only for popular members?

13. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I believe a majority of them have one (or at least those who appear on multiple shows and photoshoots, or simply those who work under an agency). Basing it on all the shows I've seen. It seems it's just the way in Japan's entertainment industry. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Why not Tin? I would understand not sending Ash and Ella considering they're just replacements and its possible that their travel papers can't be processed on time. Of course I won't like it, but I do understand if ever. But why Tin?

And in the scenario without Ash and Ella, if only 5 would be sent, then its ok. If they'll add some more members other than Ella and Ash, then it should be someone from senbatsu, preferably, those next in rank.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    One thing just bothered me with Romm Burlat's FB post is, the girls haven't signed any contracts yet? (Well, notarising contracts for 48 girls might took them a while however... releasing photocards for sale with no any contracts signed? Unless that's another written agreement but still *roll eyes*)

---that made me wonder, with all KKS discussions anywhere: the exposure, same "treatment" with official members, I begin to think, maybe they're just using the term "Kenkyuusei" to build another team. Lol

If Kenkyuusei members got contract same with MNL48 Official members, that's it. This management is now making no sense to me D: But we will never know lolol

• Like Like x 1
  16. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Goddamn, this ticks me off. :fp::asdfgh: Some people really, really have to learn about the value of discretion, including and especially the staff, maybe their relatives and friends, and whoever that Burlat guy is; whatever he said there could set off some people saying stupid things, and knowing that local showbiz is backstabby.

If I am there I will personally lecture them to stop making hints and leaks and whatever they rant on Facebook, especially as their accounts are set to be seen on public by default.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Rayan

Rayan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamotosaya
    My bad. I meant Ella.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

18. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Sorry if it's very late. Sorry in advance also for so many errors since I'm the only one who trans and timed it. We'll try to improve it for the following episodes.

Here's the link for MNLife Episode 4 which was on May 21.

We'll upload hardsubs also once I'm back from vacation.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  19. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh my! Looks like a good news!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

20. Rashbell

Rashbell Member

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

if the video does not show watch the video here

found this on youtube, and i thought they were JKT48 members because of the uniform and was confused because the title was HalloHallo Cafe, so Kawaii5 has there own variety show eh, guess their promotion was not that broad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.