Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    @Erythrocytes THANKS so much for your translation too ! All I can visual was a long row of japanese words flying from the right side of my screen to the left in a non stop motion till she stopped upon the " I love you all! (tumbles) " :huh:

3. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Oh no Yuka chan, you're one of the cutest girls I've ever seen. But you're so humble.....

Not orthodox idol? Well, I like weird idols too. ^^

5. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Posted this elsewhere:

The formation during that part of Heavy Rotation is missing 2 people in the pre-SSK concert. There should be 2 on the front mic (1 missing), 1 on the right mic, 1 on the left mic (missing), 1 on the back mic, and 1 behind the 2 on the front who doesn't have a mic (Ogiyuka's position in the vid).

As they're doing that part of the song with 4 in the formation instead of 6, the performance of course would be different.

What I think was supposed to happen was for Ogiyuka to occupy the left mic (Tomochin's original position) when Jurina sings, leaving Mariko's original position in the center of the mic diamond empty. Then after Jurina finishes singing, transition from Tomochin's postion to Mariko's position at the front to sing the following verse.

It looks like Ogiyuka simply had a slight concentration lapse and occupied Mariko's position for the entire segment, and remembered to grab the left mic right in time to go up front.

6. rayanami

rayanami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oginoyuka
    I dunno if it was a gaffe by Ogiyuka or Jurina. Looking at other heavy rotation performance, it could be that Jurina was supposed to sing side by side with Yuka but Jurina did that thing with the mic stand effectively blocking off Yuka, or Yuka was supposed to do Shinoda's part, in which case Jurina shouldn't have taken the mic off the stand.

That was quick thinking on Yuka's part IMO.

7. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    My reasoning is that there is supposed to be someone opposite Yuihan in the diamond formation. Looking closer at this performance, Yui has her mic in-hand, then stands behind Jurina's right and dances there while Jurina sings. However, no one is there at all behind Jurina's left.

I've also noticed that the mic stands for the right and left of the diamond are actually much wider apart than normal. I've circled the right mic stand in the first picture attached. You can see Yui removing the mic off the stand in this picture. I've circled the left mic stand in the second picture. If you keep an eye on it during the video, it becomes abandoned with the mic still attached. I believe this mic was the one that Ogiyuka was supposed to take off the stand, like Yuihan did with the opposite one. So it was indeed quick thinking on Yuka's part to grab Dasu's mic when it was her turn to sing up front.

ms1.jpg ms2.jpg

8. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    From what i see from that clip
    https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1008604810700996608/pu/vid/1270x720/1XDJN8jrsVGHZVwr.mp4
    the 4-5 seconds transition is where the 2nd lead joins the center in this case jurina, by standing back to back and singing together on one mic attached on the stand and singing the part "Itsumo kiiteta favourite song ano kyoku noyouni". See this clip starting on 01:46

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You can see the 2nd lead Acchan joining Yuko in the center.
    And just like that 'original' one, we can see Ogiyuka actually heading toward the center mic before Jurina decided to take the mic off the stand and hogging it,
    Ogiyuka then just finds no way instead of just proceed backdancing until the next part of "zutto kurikaeshite nijuuyo jikan", where Ogiyuka take the other mic and sing it, in which is naturally the part where they're back to individual singing with their own mic, just like on that original one on 02:00.
    So let everyone here be the judge, it's up to you guys what can we make out of that

9. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    @Jurisus_Walks I have to debunk your theory, I watched the part a few times in slow mo.

1. Ogiyuka was singing next to Jurina (on Jurina's left) - our right, just before walking over to the center where Jurina was. Taking into consideration Dasu was on Ogiyuka's right, behind Jurina.
    before.jpg

2. Ogiyuka left the MIC for Dasu who slid left and Ogiyuka slid right to where Jurina was.
    justbefore.jpg

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Jurisus_Walks

Jurisus_Walks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Thanks for that, @Arinko :)

It confirms that Ogiyuka was meant to occupy Mariko's original position the entire time.

1. Before "Itsumo kiiteta favourite song ano kyoku noyouni" is sung, Yuka is on the mic stand on Jurina's left.
    2. She then moves behind the singer(s) while "Itsumo kiiteta favourite song ano kyoku noyouni" is sung.
    3. She then moves to the front to sing "Zutto kurikaeshite nijuuyo jikan".

If Yuka was meant to sing next to Jurina, she wouldn't move to front and center to sing the "Zutto kurikaeshite nijuuyo jikan" part. She would've withdrawn from that position like Jurina.

It looks like Jurina just made the genuine mistake of taking the mic off the stand. Yuka recognizes this and goes to grab the mic on her left before Jurina even finishes her last note. I don't think there was any ill intent on Jurina's end like I've seen some imply. She was meant to be singing her part alone.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Tchu

Tchu Kenkyuusei

Thank you so much for this. I was needing to read a translation for this as soon as she collapsed in her seat.

I was not familiar with this Hebirote gaffe. Well good on Yuka for improvising in that situation.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Excited to meet her in months from now!

I'm about to send a letter again, maybe in August. ^^

13. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    OgiYuka 180616 backstage

• Like Like x 1
  16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    And now the video has been officially acknowledged and approved by Ogiyuka! :D

https://twitter.com/yuka_ippaiwarae/status/1009748814037598208

"A bunch of people have been forwarding me this tweet's URL through Instagram DM

What the... lol lol lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The world sure is full of amusing people with lots of imagination lol lol

By the way, this is from a person from abroad, right [​IMG]

I was laughing the whole time while I was riding on the escalator [​IMG]"

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Maria Lamezon

Maria Lamezon Kenkyuusei

Ogiyuka just hit 120k followers on instagram! She got 20k followers in 6 days!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  18. ningen

ningen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi

Thank you soo much for your translation!
    It was the most interesting part of the election for me.
    I made a quick subtitle file of your translation by timing it, so that I can show it to some friends while we watch the video.
    You can find it here if you want it too:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nk11t9BYjVXhXn0WVH90ajTmYxbB7jja

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    I freaking cried this is hilarious! MC Ogiyuka Soits Hot Fire!:^O^:[hehe]

BLT Photos

This girl is gorgeous :inlove: The man that is lucky enough to achieve the love of Ogiyuka will be blessed!

20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    • Like Like x 3