TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'll just watch both then!
    But that was just Part 1? We're gonna have 2 and 3 by the time episode 4 airs? lol

Jurina got a board herself from her Chinese fans.

juri.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/ICH1G0_48/status/1009761098914906115

• Like Like x 5
  3. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    @Trinu P48 Subs has links with the full episode not split into parts. I watched on openload. Just be prepared for a few pop ups.

4. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Well, it turns out that the A rank red hair girl was another girl (showed in the teaser) lol.

5. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah I forgot her name, but she speaks japanese.

Sakura going down the Yoojung road afterall XD
    Now I'm excited to see how much she trained to become Center.
    For Yoojung, her skills (especially dancing) were very decent but she had to make a huge effort on her facial expressions. Sakura is the opposite.

6. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

seems like Takeuchi Miyu is really good at singing and arranging, she has her own youtube channel too where she covers akb songs with her own arrangements.

• Useful Useful x 2
  7. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

when almost everyone here was bitching and moaning about the announcement that the 48g was going to join a korean survival program and sakura fans scoffing at the notion that she would never join a “trash” show, i believed whichever members became a contestant on produce48 would recieve a lot of positive exposure and a ton of new fans

i just didnt think it would happen after just one episode lol

i think they were nervous as hell. after seeing the korean trainees perform, the 48g members starting getting insecure. ikumin is obviously a better dancer than what she showed but the nerves got to her. a lot of them had the jitters i think. we'll see them do a lot better now that they know what to expect from the playing field.

also i had an issue with the girls performing in groups. girls like aoitan and ichikawa manami couldn't show off their dancing skills

Last edited: Jun 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    The recent one is better since its subbed by a legit subbing team, they’ve been recruiting subbers right after PD48 was announced and have both Japanese and Korean subbers for better translation accuracy. It includes the colors, captions, translator notes etc. but only gets uploaded later because of the effort put into it. The ones I share are the rushed version for those who can’t wait xD

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Is ep 2 gonna be as long as ep 1(2h40min)?

10. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Yup, all episodes will be 2h20min long each :)

—-
    Takeuchi Miyu is all the hype now at the Kpop side, Goto Moe and Yabuki Nako too. And.... Sakura’s body roll has officially turned into a meme over there :awesome:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

i'm enamored by shitao miu. she looks like center material. and she also looks to be a good performer judging by her audition clip and some random team8 performances i've seen

i was watching a reaction video of a korean couple watching p48 and they were loving yamada noe so much. they felt like she was gonna make the final lineup

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Cutest body roll<3

13. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    sakura wiggling her way to the center seat
    [​IMG]

On another note, theqoo were thinking of what would the group be named and someone said "My Mom" because then no one can write hate comments about them [hehe]
    low chances of seeing comments like "my mom sucks" or "no one likes my mom" lmao

• Creative Creative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Great reference! Yoojung was my favorite from the original season. Then Sejeong and Sohye. They compare a lot of the 48G members to Sohye which I think is a bit rude but she was incredibly charming despite having a lack of skills so maybe not so rude. Unfortunately Yoojung's group since ioi isn't very good, Sejeong's is hit and miss and Sohye gave up idoling :/

• Like Like x 3
  15. Pamyurin

Pamyurin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Sorry but if I were to be in AKS I'd be quite embarrased that MiyuMiyu had to go to another country to get recognised for her talent, like, they didn't even include her in the "vocal senbatsus". When the show ends she should consider graduating and have a solo debut because this is the biggest exposure she'll ever have . Anyways, I'm so happy for how things are going for her! :cute::inlove:

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wonder if agancies even know what it means be embarassed. Usually money is all that matters.

I was watching ep 1 and Motomura Aoi quite impressed me. Is she still in, right?
    I honestly don't follow HKT except for Bibian here and there, but she seems to have leader qualities, at least judging by how the others look at her in the most difficult time. And she speaks up and confort them. Perhaps it's just a senpai/kohai dynamic I'm not aware of, but that and her words after HKT 1st performance woke up my interest.
    The fact she questioned herself, her own training and get pissed about the situation spoke straight to my own pride. lol I can support someone like that.

I also love Saho's "Let's all get an F" lol so that is that [hehe]

(but I think I'll cheer for any japanese girl for now, thought I have my faves like anyone else... considering I can't vote, I don't see why I should limit my picks :D)

@Ally_ fast subs are truly appreciated :worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like Like x 2
  17. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yeah, for now, Aoi is still in the show. She has been the captain of her team for over a year now (on top of being a senpai as you mentioned), so it's no wonder that she's quite reliable! She's also a great dancer (she was part AKB's dance senbatsu not long ago). On top of my head I know she made a choreography for =Love and the dance routine in her appeal video is also choreographed by her. I think she might have done more, but I'm not too sure!

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Bingo

Bingo Member

this person is so ignorance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

19. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Too lazy to watch tldr?

20. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Talking about skill (dancing and singing), the 48G members aren't actually that bad if you compare them to the top most popular girl groups right now in Korea (Twice for example). The only huge different is how sync the Korean idols are while dancing in a group. And they can only achieve it years after years of training together with the same members within their group. There is no way 48G members can achieve it b/c they constantly change members each song, and with each single.

If you compare 48G members to the 2nd generation girl group in Korean (Girls' Generation, 2NE1, etc...), sure, the difference is huge in both dancing and singing ability. But Kpop right now is not what it used to be. K-pop right now favor looks over talents/skills (especially for girl group idol). As long as you have the looks and have a bit of luck (or coming from a big company), you will become popular. Skills is just an additional option. You can look at Twice and you will understand what I am trying to say.

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1