TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Saho was the real MVP for me. She did bad but was so freaking adorable and just keep going at it and even doing some fan service at the camera. The judges seemed to like it lol

• Like Like x 2
  2. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

omg yes i stan them and i want to see them rise. Kim Sihyun and Go Yujin too!

3. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

Sakura thought ahead of time that she was gonna get an F rank, or at the most a D rank and she had already come to terms with it. She thought starting at F, learning the basics and then improving was going to be her goal

4. singlepersona

singlepersona Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yeah I agree that it was an A worthy performance, but like starting at B or C gives you a little bit of doubt that I'm not sure that it would've overcome

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

5. kero__kero

bae yoonjung: "it's just my intuition, but i think the japanese trainees are gonna kick the doors open and rise up"

• Like Like x 7
  6. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Like Like x 10
    • Creative Creative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Agree she's so underrated she needs more opportunities to be seen!

• Like Like x 3
  8. lylesenpai

lylesenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Oh, now that Lee Seung Gi has arrived...

That reminds me, i read somewhere saying that he lose face and quit the show something like that. I'm about to believe it WAS true.

9. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    Some opinions about this ep:
    • Jurina's charisma when performing Dear J was amazing. I know her vocals aren't perfect so I understand why she got a B. Hopefully she can rise to A in next evaluations :cute:
    • Sakura's Kuroi Tenshi performance wasn't really A worthy, should have been in B for the original evaluation imho. However, her re-evaluation was impressive, she learned the choreo and Korean lyrics well so she deserves to stay in A.
    • Can't wait to see Moe and Nako rise in evaluations - let's face it, their Nekkoya was a lot better than the rest of F class (the ones we were shown or at least that I remember seeing, there might be someone I missed so don't hate me lol), especially Nako.
    • Erii is adorable but she's really not a fast learner. I hope she manages to improve soon or she might be out of the show pretty fast :cold:
    • That Juri, Kojimako and Tomu performance was nice. I was hoping Kojimako would get into B too but at least she got into C which is better than most 48G members.
    • Waiting to see Ikumin and Honda Hitomi rise in this re-evaluation. I think they deserve a B or so.
    • Felt bad for Mirurun since she seemed to not be able to keep up with the rest of B class during the practice. I know she is usually a good performer so I'm hoping she manages to show her skills in Produce 48 too.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka

If it's like 2 previous seasons

6th July : Ep 4 broadcast
    ----7th July : 1st-round-vote ends
    ----8th July : record 1st eliminaton
    ----9th July : 2nd mission "position evaluate" starts ( training in one-week)
    13th July : Ep 5 broadcast ( 1st elimination) , start 2nd-vote ( The vote is reset to 0)
    ----15th July : finished 2nd training session
    ----16th or 17th July : record 2nd mission performance in front of audiences
    20th July : Ep 6 broadcast
    (The first 1/2 of 2nd mission)
    ----25th July : 3rd mission"concept evaluate" starts ( training with all 60 member of 2nd mision)
    27th July : Ep 7 broadcast ( The second 1/2 of 2nd mision)
    ----28th July : 2nd round vote ends
    ----29th July : record 2nd elimination
    ----30th July : re-arrange team for 3nd mission (with ~35member) , continue training for 1 week
    3nd August : Ep 8 broadcast ( 2nd elimination), start 3nd-vote (The vote is reset to 0)
    ---- 6th August : record 3rd mission performance in front of audiences
    10th August : Ep 9 broadcast ( 3nd Mision)
    ----11th August : 3rd round vote ends
    ----12th August : record 3rd elimination
    ----14 or 15 Aug: 4th Mission "Live/Final Evaluate" start, training for final perf
    17th August : Ep 10 broadcast ( 3nd Elimination), start final vote (online vote)
    24th August : Ep 11 broadcast ( Final )
    31st August : Ep12 ( recap?)

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    You know what's really interesting to me is that Produce 48 has a clear spotlight on the main sister group representatives (Sakura, Jurina, Miru, Noe), but they have absolutely no favoritism for AKB itself. We've seen more of Moe, Saho, Miyu than the big three of Juri, Mako, Tomu. It's also pretty clear Hitomi is going to get some big exposure next episode too. It's feels really competitive for AKB members, which is great!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

Oh I really doubt MBN or Amagamihime would be better, the "good dancing" in Japan is not considered good dancing in Korea. Uuka did Must Be Now for her promo video and most of the comments were confusion about whether that was good dancing or not. It's going to get the same reaction HKT got. WP worked cause it was unique and still had sharp movements.

13. kero__kero

my heart hurts so much for team F

sakura is proving to be a monster. she has that desire, i am so impressed with her.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Old Old x 1
  14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I think it has been revealed by other T8 members like 2 or 3 times already that she overdo that sharp-tongue character on TV, when she actually is a good girl. But yeah, I like it when she do it. [hehe] Leave the dance to Hii, she can handle anything as good as Yokochan. But she need some more voice training as her voice is quite weak. So I guess she will be in B after this. Slight chance in A judging by screen time given to her.
    Still cannot understand why Ikumin sing and Odaeri dance in their evaluation. But I guess it is just the editing. To impress the judges you need to play your strong points first.
    Need more Miu, and feel sorry to see Serika crying. :|

IKR, I was like laughing when she did that burikko stuff on her evaluation. :rofl: But that is Saho for you.

I agree with BYJ. Now that they know the playing field, I think more 48G members will rise up in the next few episodes. Even though technically disadvantaged, they used to learn like tons of song and dance position, then perform it at theater or concert in pretty tight schedule. That is a different level of challenge compared to doing it in front of trainer/fellow trainee in your company.

loled when Heavy Rotation dropped. They were like...now this is our groove :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  15. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    The highpoint of the second episode for me, when absolutely everyone was having fun, especially during Heavy Rotation.
    Reminded me of why Heavy Rotation itself was the entrance for me to AKB48.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    How are Jurina's chances? Her ranking went down a bit. Do you guys think presenting her as the sousenkyo winner helped or disadvantaged her? As for her performance, I can't ask for more, I know her vocals is far from stellar but her confidence in owning the performance was really evident in a good way.

Do you guys think she'll make it in the final 12? Too early to guess?

17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    One thing is for sure is that Mnet is portraying Jurina to an absolute perfection right now. Like if you watch only this show to get to know her, there will be no such thing as a Jurina hater.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Probably too soon for the final ranking, but at least for next week's I don't think she'll drop out of the top 12.

19. kero__kero

wow...some of the girls that i stan are about to skyrocket in rank soon, moekyun, nako, kim nayoung.

lee haeun is amazing as well, if there's an S rank above A, then she can reach it.

honda hitomi is not playing around, i've become a fan.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Hmm am I the only one who doesn't want Jurina to debut? I mean she is already VERY popular and gets a LOT of opportunities for 10 years. May be it's time for other girls to get a chance?

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2