TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    To be honest after the SSK I was very disappointed in Jurina and my like for her had started to fade out, but even so, I have to say that she's a very big presence for the group, and I feel very sad for her leaving the show. No matter what she does, Jurina is our Jurina, so I hope she gets well soon and resumes her activities.
    I love you Ju-chan, get well soon!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
  3. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

She finally burnt out after 10 years, very understandable imo.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    What great timing though, when she finally won #1 at SKE’s 10th year anniversary :wall:

===
    Anyways, I think I can find a way to find the live reaction showrooms Yuiri, Megu and Sayaya did yesterday, do you guys want me to post em here or?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Informative Informative x 4
  6. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Trying to be center of AKB, SKE, and being in PD48 is clearly too much for any one girl. I was already kind of hoping she didn't get into the PD48 group, because a KPop promoting schedule was really the last thing she needed.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    All you need to know is Choi yuna, Jo Yuri, and maybe ahn yujin

But seriously this jurina news has me crying.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yena?

9. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

Kpop groups promotes on-off though, like after they release a new single/EP/whatever they will promote like crazy for 1-2 months then almost disappear until they release anything again. I'd imagine during those periods she will almost do nothing in AKB/SKE except it's extremely important then outside of those time do mostly AKB/SKE things.

on another note, ep4 50min in, when Miyazaki Miho said they(AKB girls) don't have anywhere to come back too either, that's actually really true huh. I feel like she and some less popular older members are doing this as their last straw in their idol career too, and also at severe disadvantage when in comes to skill too.

why do you type like that lol

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  10. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ Even if kpop groups promote on and off, like you said, they promote like crazy during those 1-2 months (on top of most likely having to study korean a lot backstage). Twice mentioned sleeping around 3-4 hours a day maximum, the same for IOI. Some don't even sleep for a couple of days. Definitely, it would've just taken a bigger toll on her physical and mental health.
    And then, when the Korean members would get to rest, J would have to go back to 48 regular stuff. I can understand why flutterbyu said that...

11. celyn

celyn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miichan
    I just finished rewatching Produce48 with subs, and I really felt bad for Sakura. She clearly wasn't a rapper, and it's hard for her to change parts in a limited period of time.

Anyway, I enjoy seeing interactions of trainees especially when giving support to each other, and I think there were friendships that'd started because of this show. With said, does anyone know the name of this Korean trainee from HOW? I'm really having a hard time distinguishing them from each other:

[​IMG]

Why I find this fascinating: These two always beside each other for the entire Episode 4. Moreover, they were Mako, Jo Yuri (another favorite), and this trainee from HOW were seated beside each other as well.

• Like Like x 4
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ that trainee is Kim Min Seo

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    So, it's true that Jurina is leaving PD48? I've never been a fan of her tbh but I've come to like her since the program has started. When she walked in (in the 1st episode) and was cheking out the 1st place/chair but then went "Okay ..." and just sat down at the lower places. That stole my heart. This was really cute. And since then I hoped she would get a spot in the final group. Well ... I hope she takes a good rest and will recover (soon).

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    In the case of Wanna One and I.O.I tho they constantly promote because they're promo period is limited and they are constantly in demand. When K-pop groups go on break after promo, they are not actually "on break" either. They are either doing photoshoots, CFs, or promoting in Japan/China/touring. Since this debut group is suppose to promote in both countries, it'll most likely be the same case.

The timing sucks that PRODUCE had to do all this in time with SSK where all that stress was constantly building up ;-;

I feel kinda sad since she was doing well, she made some new friends and seemed happy that she didn't always have to act like a big senpai all the time. Maybe she got Gyuri's number during the show >~> I hope they don't cut out her scenes from episode 5 either, I wonder if she'll even react to the ghost prank lmao

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  15. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

after watching 4 episodes.... uh I know this show is a VERY high pressure situation but girls really do start crying the moment anything goes slightly a little bit south huh.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I think Myao is projecting a hell of a lot. Myao was given a lot of opportunities and push and maybe if she didn't have such a salty reputation from handshake events she might have been able to convert that push into popularity.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I have to admit I was pretty annoyed with the whole Jurina flipping out on Sakura thing, but then when I saw the concert clips I knew she was mentally unwell. She looked as if she didn’t have any sleep and was just running on energy drinks and adrenaline. So this hiatus doesn’t surprise me at all.

What’s truly a pity is that she really looked like she was enjoying herself on the show. Yeah, she was probably exhausted with the shooting schedule, but it must have been a breath of fresh air for her to be surrounded with pretty girls who aren’t considered her juniors. Some of the shots of her being friendly with Korean trainees are the cutest moments. I hope she’s exchanged numbers with some of them. Perhaps she might even stop by the final tapings of the show to lend her support and give them a proper goodbye. She will be missed.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    how do you think she feels right now knowing that she's 90% out of p48?

19. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

^ imo jurina is very sad as she can do alot of things right now if only she is not hampered by her current 'illness'

20. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, i'm just worried that this new "sadness" makes it even harder for her to recover

the management cant lie either, as the news can be seen everywhere on the internet

• Agree Agree x 2