TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. All Nippon Airways

All Nippon Airways Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    because they aren't 48 as general reason.
    2nd, sakamichi is dramatic-less, hater-less, is not challenging as including 48 to koreaboo:hehe:

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Produce 101 + AKB48 = Produce 48 :^^;:
    Are you saying Nogi and Key are in AKB48 Group?

• Like Like x 2
  3. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

btw , the 48G and sakamichi46 ARE sister groups NOT official rivals remember ikoma rina's team B kennin and matsui rena's nogi kennin ??

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Old Old x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    but they pretend that the exchanges are not exist

except ikomachan :fear:

• Old Old x 2
  5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I wouldn't really call them sister groups. Sister groups are SKE48, NMB48, etc. They're more like a loosely associated group at best.

• Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  6. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The center of that song she centered isn't even Yuiyui to begin with :^^;:

Lol, finally this thread feels like SSK/single thread instead of fangirling/fanboying to the members in the episode. :shifty:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Cousin groups [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. Minami_san

Minami_san Kenkyuusei

Does anyone posted this week's rank? I think I missed that...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    They didn't release it. I guess because it is too close to the deadline of voting.
    The rank they release arethe ones in the event before and after addingthe 1000 points advantage.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

I'm really going to miss Jurina in PD48 and her smiling at all the girls. She was never my Oshi but the past few months have made me really like her.

But she needs to do what is best for her (though this has to be a huge blow to SKE. it is practically built around Jurina and even tho AKB stays the same with graduations, I seriously cant imagine SKE without J).

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Please, keep Sakamichi out of this.
    It was a chance given to 48s, I don't see why Nogi or Keya should take over Jurina's spot.

About Jurina, I already said I'm glad she took time off, even if it's way too easy imagine her hating every second of it.
    On the other hand, regarding PD48, it leaves me with some doubt about the final group.
    While I would worry about her health, having Jurina in the final 12 would have also meant have a true professional and leader on the 48s side.
    I think her dropping off takes away a strong member, not just as performer but also as human.
    I'm trying to think about Sakura from an unbiased perspective but I can't figure out if she can pull off the same guts and will Jurina has or not.
    Let's hope there will be on the korean side someone who can pull people together and lead them... Ahn Yujin seems to have some leader qualities, while my other faves don't seems to have that particular strength.... though I have the feeling Hitomi it stong enough to move the mountains, in her particular quiet way.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Kwon Eunbi is a leader material tbh, or if you want someone who can speak Japanese, it's Gaeun

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Kaeun would be perfect since she is already "there" but so far I haven't been convinced to support her wholehartly. There's just something I can't put my finger on, though technically she's surely the best out of the lot.
    Eunbi I like, but I want to see more... and be sure she won't crack under pressure... which I guess we'll never know for any girl before they actually debut.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Bae Eun Young need your support. :D
    Same team as J and Gaeun, why not.

• Like Like x 2
  15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I don't think the final group need a leader type from the 48 side -- that will more likely come from the korean side. The group probably needs more a "face" to represent the group and do the talk segments when they're in japan. Either J or sakura were the best bets although both would have been better. In any case, mnet isn't promoting sakura without a reason or benefit to them. Miru and juri are also possible with less impact than J or saku. And the high profile 48 girls are going to be too busy to have any sort of leadership responsibilities.

Ahn Yujin's probably too young to be leader type -- she's more ace type imo. As we saw, her group were mostly goofing around. Ka Eun and Eun Bi seem like the best candidates among the higher ranked trainees and they're older and more mature and have the right mentality to lead the final group. And Ka eun seems like she'll definitely be part of the final group.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    She is a valid alternative to Kaeun, and I'm already keeping my eyes on the other STONE kids (though MNET doesn't seems a fan of them) so, yeah, why not?

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

What MNET makes you see and what actually happens are two different things. Though yes, she's young and MNET is "angel-editing" her lol (which I'm totally fine with lol)

Agree on the fact MNET is promoting Sakura to be the face.. this was clear since before the start of PD48, but since she will be the face I expect something more. Exactly like I would have expected from Jurina.... (and perhaps here is where I'm making a mistake)

My problem is, I know Jurina would have delivered well to the point of putting her health at stake, Sakura... I really have no idea if she can be more than a pretty face in the group. I'm really trying to understand it, especially now, with jurina out.

Meanwhile, opening discourse about leadership and roles give me the chance to watch the trainees with different eyes and mindset, and helps me to notice thing and people I ignored. So thank you everyone :chuffed:

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    i'm just so sad to hear news aboout Jurina's health issue and her hiatus... her leaving this show just add another sadness in me..
    but if it's for her health then it's okay, she needs to recover even if it took a long time..
    it's a shame she can't continue the show, because i'm positive she will make it to the final group, she won many new fans (Korean and international) from her stage presence and her smiley friendly attitude.. and she prove her talent and hardwork on the show.. i'm quite disappointed, because the main reason i watched this show was because Jurina was in it. but now, i can say i'll continue to watch the show and support the other 48 girls in it, through this show i began to know member that i don't even know the face before, like Hitomi, Moe, Miyu, Sae, Nanami...
    let's just hope there will be enough Japanese member in the end, i just don't want J's place to be replace by another Korean trainee

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

good taste, she's my favorite leader type. can speak japanese too

20. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Jurina was my first pick for a leadership role but now that she's out I honestly don't know who could fill that role well.

Hyunah seemed to do work in Mamma Mia group as leader but there's almost zero chance she will make it, plus she's too old
    I predict Kaeun won't make it to the final line-up either, she'd probably be my second pick as a leader though.
    I disagree that Eunbi would be a good leader, she caved to pressure from the trainers and made Sakura the center, a move that ultimately backfired super heavily.
    I think Haeyoon might be good, she took good care of Moe and can speak some Japanese. Again ranking is a concern though
    Most of the other higher ranking Korean members are too young (as a whole the Korean trainees are actually younger than the 48G girls in the show). Remember the Koreans have a heavy emphasis on seniority by age (most K-pop group leaders are the oldest)

From the Japanese side maybe Juri or Miho could do okay though I'm not certain Miho will make top 20. If Juri really is gunning for that GM position having a leader stint in this group would look good as by the time the 2.5 years are up Yuihan will probably be graduating.
    Of the other Japanese trainees with a realistic chance of making it, Moe is too young, Miyu doesn't strike as the leader type either. Lol at Erii.
    Sakura may be ace/center material but she's too full of self doubt and low-confidence to be a effective leader in my opinion.
    Maybe Miru could work?

The more I think about it the more I realise Jurina could have been so good given her immense amount of experience whilst still not having too big of an age gap from what most of the final line-up will be. She has a strong personality full of confidence. Even if she's not physically the oldest she would be able to command respect in the event of disputes between members.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4