[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Congratulations, Techi,for being center again <3<3<3<3<3!!!!!!.I can´t wait for the next single!!!!!!!!!!.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Morning show report:

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Can't they just put Zuumin in the single no matter how busy she is or if she is sick. It's ok to miss promoting the single. it's not like they haven't done it before. It's such a shame for her to miss out on this single :(:(

4. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Keyaki members are still kids and idol groups are not like other music groups. Also, the group's main activity is handshakes and likely no one (besides maybe Neru) has contributed more to that than Imaizumi so I think she's owed a break. Just her solo alone will probably bring in more sales than some members do.

Keep in mind Imaizumi has been an idol for 10 years. She has actually been extremely patient and hard-working.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I need help from people that do subscribe to Keyaki message

I would like to ask who do you think sends the most messages ranking from highest to lowest because I am considering subscribing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oh shit based on the senbatsu will this be the first single where not all 21 members participate ??? :( Shida Aoi Zumiko comeback pleaseeee not like thissss

7. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    I’d say you go to the mobame thread http://www.stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/keyakizaka46-message-mobame.21978/

There people reccomend and report on the members mobame + stats

8. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oh ok I didn’t know there was a mobame thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Nothing to worry about with Aoi. She was always known as one of the more academically focused members, so no surprises here that she takes time off for school.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Since the first time Zuumin sang (a song about meat if I'm not mistake lol) everyone knew she was on another level. Yet she rather be in a idol group than try out a solo career already. Since that she went on hiatus and gifted us with incredible songs, both with Pon and alone.
    Personally, as her fan, I'm not against her taking any time she needs at any time she wants.
    Zuumin's priority should be Zuumin.
    And fans' priority too, for me, should be Zuumin. She never disappointed. I don't see why we should pretend more than she can give.

And, I don't remember who wrote it, but while I respect AKB members, and even like Takamina's voice, no one of them was the singer Zuumin is.

As for her not taking part of the single, perhaps mngmnt just thought they couldn't repeat already what they tried out with Glass wo ware.

11. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    uhh just asking cuz im not too inform i know why aoi and shida is not in senbatsu but i dont know why imaizumi is not there can someone explain it to me thanks m(_ _)m

12. kenzabo

kenzabo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Aoi is focus on school,Shida is hiatus since her scandal and she has health problem as well :(

13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    and Imaizumi we don't know why yet

14. SilverCoffee

SilverCoffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitanohinako
    Twitter:
    NeruestS
    not 100% sure about Imaizumi's reason, but the main reason I could think of was her health issue.

15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I have seen some of them doing a pose and saying,"Justice!". Where and from which character does it come from ? It does seem kind of lame :blink:. They definitely should have a cooler and more creative line, such as "In the name of (planet) I will punish you!!" :worthy:.

16. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Are you referring to the one being done by Oda? If yes, I think it's from Sunshine Ikezaki, the guy who screams "Justice!" and gets pumped up and do more screaming. I don't get this humor either.

17. Red Coat

Red Coat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Anyone have the translation of manga koi to tsuki? [hehe]

18. candykeyaki

candykeyaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the 7th single mv is coming out in a few hours! I'm excited!! :omfg::omfg::omfg:

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Oh, why, SMEJ - why do you still geoblock Keyakizaka46 videos??? :asdfgh:

#WalledGarden

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  20. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka

That is really unfair,I would love to stream Keyaki mvs on time but we are not allowed for being international fans!!!!!.
    Why they don´t let us to help to promote Keyaki, it would be so awesome.
    I hope someday they allow the channel to be more open.
    Or maybe they can post the mv on VEVO fast.