Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Thank god for no rerolling hell! And that's pretty generous to get your oshi already max rarity and max level. Looks like only AKB members are included for now, no sister groups yet.

2. songbac

songbac Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  3. Floris58

Floris58 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katominami
    Twitter:
    flolfywolfymina
    Really hoping this won't be like Dice Caravan, where only one sister group is available for limited time, and then POOF gone...

4. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I tried to download Heavy Rotation but it doesn't work. . I wonder if it's my Wi-Fi or a problem with my apk. .

5. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    It Work but to Hard to play.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I hope they let us have members from different groups on the same team unlike the old AKB48 music game where you had to switch modes.

7. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    I have a question for those who play the game. I want to get more members cards without paying. Someone know how to do it?
    Thank you:)

8. LxC280

LxC280 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    How to backup my ID?

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Fieldcaster version of Presser.

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I guess a gameplay guide will evolve over time. For now let's share our impressions.

There are two ways to get members (ダス) as far as I've seen. Either you spend medals (100/card), or diamonds (20/card). Diamonds allow team dasu and birthday dasu. Medals allow the “normal” dasu.

Diamonds can be bought, but you can also get them in the game (very slowly). I got some from missions, I think also one for leveling up at a certain level.

Medals you get by playing lives, and especially clearing goals (e.g. score C/B/A/S, combo C/B/A/S). You also get rubies, I haven't worked out what those are for yet. BTW, you also get 2 diamonds for Score S or Combo S on hard.

There's a catch though: these medals, rubies, and diamonds from lives and missions don't immediately appear in your stash. You need to go to the “Home” screen (bottom one in the navigation), then open the “presents” screen, and collect them (either one by one using the collect button, or using the big pink “collect all” button at the bottom).

I did a 10-card medal dasu. Doesn't seem to be any benefit to doing 10 other than saving time. (As opposed to LLSIF where doing 10 gives a bonus… but then again that's only the special scout, which would be equivalent to one of the diamond options, and that I haven't tested yet, will take a while to collect 200 diamonds without spending money.)

The UI also indicates there are probably time-limited (event?) dasu types, but there aren't any of those yet, unless you count birthday.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Woow. You are so smart. I understood you very well. Thank youuu.

I have other questions. I wonder if you or someone could answer those. .

1. I got 60.000 points in Heavy Rotation easy mode. I saw the ranking and number 1 had 175.000 points. I think I almost did excellent in all. What's the difference ? How I have to do to get these crazy points ?

2. I have difficult times in this game because I die often.. There're some ways to increase your HP while you are playing? I mean, I only lose my HP when I'm playing a song and never get HP... So it's difficult to reach the end of the song jaja

3. It seems there is a way to raise the level of the cards but I don't really know how to do it... I don't understand anything when I go to the menu "Card". Can someone do a summary if they know how it works?

Thank you very much:blush:

12. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    The points you get for each note depend not only on getting Excellent (or not), but also the card level, and some other factors I haven't figured out yet. That's the norm for this kind of card+rhythm game. I know there's some sort of alignment between the card type (sun, moon, star) and the song (which can also be one of these three). I don't know if there are specific type-skills that directly influence the score (like in LLSIF). And then there are the special skills that can do many things, including give score bonus.

I figured out the card menu to some extent also by familiarity from LLSIF (and AKB's old game as well). One of the options let you spend member cards you don't want and items to increase a member's level. Sadly my phone is charging and I don't remember what the name of the option is. First it gives you a screen to select the member to level up, then it gives you a screen with that member and a few gray empty spots, then you tap those to get a screen where you can select the cards to spend and the items. The items allowed for that are energy drinks that come in a bag I think. These come in three types (sun, moon, star), so I assume using the one that matches the member will give better results. And the items also come in 3 levels. Judging by that I guess using member cards that match the target member's type also gives better results but I'm not sure.

Another, similar screen allows you to raise the level of the special skills. That button I remember actually says something about skill in katakana (スキル). You probably don't want to use that early on, as you'd better use the cards to level up first.

If nobody beats me to it I'll make a list of the buttons in the card menu in an hour or so once my phone is charged again.

And yes you have more HP as your cards level up and/or you replace some with better cards (N->R->SR). But also of course you'll die less as you get more practice.

13. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Some of the cards have different background and words written on them (I managed to figure out Melody and Rhythm, but there's the Teropo and To-so? What does that mean?). Does it have any connection to the Sun Moon Star type thing?

Also, is there a way to change the setting for the rhythm (like when you tap on the button and it would show Excellent) like in Love Live? I tend to tap sooner than the game would like and I want to change that (in Love Live it's possible to do it)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  15. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    There are three card colours; Sun, Moon and Star (signified by the colour of the card border, and the symbol in the lower left). There are also 5 attributes; Rhythm, Harmony, Melody, Tone and Tempo (signified by the background colour of the card, and written in the top left). Different cards power each other in different ways. My Tomu SSR is Star/Tempo, with the leader skill 'Raise Melody and Harmony type HP by 3%' So if I want Tomu in the center, I want the rest of the team to be Star/Harmony and Star/Melody. My NozoRena SSR is Moon/Rhythm, with the skill is 'Raise Star & Moon GP by 3%', so she is best used in a full Moon or full Star unit, with no need to pay attention to attribute. Keeping the card colour the same is important because each song also has a colour, and using cards that much the colour will give a point bonus (eg Hebirote is Sun, Iiwake is Star).

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Go to menu on the top right. Select setting (green). From the LIVE settings tab. Look at notes timing adjustment. You can calibrate with the button on the middle. You can also find the notes beat adjustment below the timing adjustment.

17. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Thank you SO mcuh

18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Is SSR+ card the highest level card in this game?

19. KatGrace

KatGrace Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    anyone have any idea what the rubies are for? i have like 20000 of them don't know what to do. maybe they're like coins in love live?

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    They are used to level up cards and evolve the card to a higher star.