TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's a crime that Miru didn't debut, I really have grown to like her so much! She is always serving her best during performances and her expressions would be such a refreshing breath of air among the gorgeous-but-vanilla lineup of the top 12. :(

Even if Mnet doesn't want "older" girls, what could they do to sway the votes? Yes there have been some partial screen-time distributions but then again apart from Sakura, all of the Japanese girls haven't had favourable screen time. And yet the Japanese contestants did so much better at episode 11 ranking than their Korean counterpart, taking into account the numbers of contestants left. Something between then and now triggered the massive swing of the votes and I am not in Korea so i don't exactly know what... Oh well, again congratulations to all of the debutants! I seriously hope the top 21 48-group girls at least get some sort of benefit from participating in the show somehow...

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

Im happy for the girls who get to debut. Wishing them success. Its difficult to accept seeing girls who you think should have made the cut but didn't suffer like they do. I hope the exposure from the show will help them find success elsewhere.

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This

aged so well

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Edit Post by GATX105
    The results did seem a little too much to mnet's liking with the 24-year old kaeun as the sort of "sacrificial" favorite to show that all is fair. Otherwise all the mnet ducks are in, only 3 japanese trainees which are the ones that they liked the most (maybe miru could have been added for more japanese popularity and she's someone that they also like). Beauty is subjective but it seems that 10 of the prettier and cuter trainees got in with the two not-so-visually-appealing being the projected main vocal and main dancer which are positions that they needed to have. And of course a korean center.

Not sure where the starship votes came from -- enough to propel wonyoung to number 1 and AYJ to a high rank. choi yena and jo yuri are very high up too although I did expect yuri to be somewhat high because jang gyuri had a lot of probably 1-pick votes for an eliminated trainee. Minju's kinda conveniently in too. Feel really really bad for kaeun (it's good sakura went to talk to her), chowon and shitao miu. It seemed that being in the final group would have meant a lot for them.

I pretty much like all that got in but "?-in-the-group" for me is yena somewhat (although center of the perf might have helped), AYJ, Miinju and also chaeyeon a little bit. "? trainees that did not make it" for me were kaeun, myao and shitau miu a little bit.

Anyway, congrats to all the girls that made it! I hope the group has everything it needs to succeed. I hope new opportunities open up to for the rest of the top 20 and also some others that were eliminated earlier on.

Prior round was you have to vote 2 members (your vote won't be accepted if you only vote 1). Can vote everyday for 2 weeks.
    Finale was six days of 1-pick vote and live votes from audience and people at home that are worth 7 votes each.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Nomnom

Nomnom Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Its 1 pick this time, and there live voting when the d-day using like sms, its 7 vote for 1 sms, oh and i think 1 sms for 1 phone only

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Probably not. Though I think korean fans would have accepted a 8-4 ratio too without drama. I'm more surprised of Hitomi ranking instead of others, even if I'm quite okay with it, after the first two call I would never have guessed it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. J.ln

J.ln Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    im not gonna said it was rigged, but miyu didnt get screen time, even in her solo .....

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Momogu9

Momogu9 Member

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Search up “ 3 일본 9 한국” on Twitter or just go on TheQoo (or DC? I don’t go on DC tho) people think the balance is stupid to call them a global girlgroup but they still like the lineup + have good feelings about the success.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Like many others, I am not satisfied with th final ranking.
    Just, Miyu, Kaeun out. Wow I don't know what to think about this.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  11. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    HKT fans seemed to be really worried as Sasshi is tweeting that she doesn't know what the schedule will be or if it's a kennin or full time

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Of course you would, but I'm way too happy with the new group to think about sth bitchy to reply or hit that dislike button :inlove:

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Actually a lot of j commenters on youtube also didn't want much akb girls in the lineup, I also like this lineup, all 20 girls deserved the top 12 spots, so it would belittle their effort to complain about the lineup, though quite salty miu didn't make it

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  14. KiaRaXeL

KiaRaXeL Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    kiara_axel
    I dont care about others. I only care about yena and she suprisingly made it eventho i already expected that she won't. And better thing after that her wife made it a.k.a jo yuri truly shocking moment. Now we got our main vocal there.
    The only member that i will complain is Hyewon (i will never get her hype and people who find her interesting at all)....Her presence always feels like "lack energy of life" and we don't even need to talk about her talent here or compare to other girls. Jeez.
    You can swap other girls with her, especially cho won who is so close to make it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    Can’t be talking about Kim Jonghyun from ShiNEE, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. muuh

muuh Kenkyuusei

On the whole, I'm so sad about the results. Some of the girls I was rooting for made it: I'm happy for Choi Yena and Lee Chae Yeon. But no Han Cho Won and no Miyu :eek::cold: And WTF happened at Miyus high note??

I'm no fan of Kaeun, but the girl must be crushed and I feel sorry for her. Didn't something like this happen in S2 as well? The top trainee from the first episode didn't make it to the final line up?

17. nad148

nad148 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    it's Nu'est W Jonghyun, he's in Produce 101 season 2

18. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    The positions are all wrong but I got most of the girls right

19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    damn Myao and Miyu just never have any luck huh. I think the biggest shock is Kaeun not making it. That just seemed so...weird?? like how? lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1