IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

if the video does not show watch the video here

---

Paruru and also... like 95% of the group tbh

• Winner x 7
    • Like x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    thank you @sakurazaki but I meant except for VVV since it was already mentioned. I forgot an "other" along the way :^^;:

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

I don't have high hopes JYP is going to get involved. IOI had Somi. JYP doesn't have a connection to IZ*ONE.

I hope management buys a few bops from some top producers. What they'll lose in fees and royalties they'll gain back in ticket/album/merchandise sales and cfs. IZ*ONE has a lot of money making potential. Sounds like they have a bunch of cf deals lined up as is. Imagine if they have a few hits?

4. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Bu-but Pledis CEO is their Korean Producer, so I bet most of IZONE's future songs will be composed by Bumzu, or even Woozi :hehe:
    + the whole Koreans :yikes:

5. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Seventeen's songwriters are also good, I really like their pretty u song since it was covered by yuri back in her idol school days.

JYP wrote the song for ioi maybe because of somi connection, hope he'll do it again for chaeyeon.
    Just please don't use American recycled songs like whataman or most of SM's 2nd gen groups.

Edit: I don't mind if american producer write songs for them though, as long as it's not recycle

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  6. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

If Bumzu/Woozi could whip up something with the bright energy of their other songs like Adore U, Pretty U, Mansae, and Roller Coaster, that'd be so much fun.

• Like Like x 3
  7. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

some notables from hiichan's showroom 180907

- hiichan watched the broadcast and felt so happy when nayoung cried for her when she ranked #9
    - doesn't know if she should be part of the unnie-line now since she is older than wonyoung and yujin, but she still wants to recieve adoration from the older members like eunbi, she wants to keep her cute character
    - she really likes yena, ever since they teamed up for veryx3

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I think we all know that -- I was thinking more about the aspect of leadership with respect to representing the group. Sakura's going to do much of the talking when they're promoting in japan and it could also be a promotional gimmick. Izone, a group centered by WY and led by eunbi and sakura has the facade of being more global.

Athlete sakura is going to be more entertaining than gamer sakura.
    So is the group not going to be able to use any of the concept songs? Those are pretty good.

9. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

They'll still perform the concept songs during concerts, just with less/different members. I'm hoping they'll follow in IOI's footsteps and have a premiere showcase before their album debut - they have ten songs to perform so that's a good amount. Also hoping that sakura gets rotated into rollin rollin it would be so cute haha.

• Informative Informative x 3
  10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Ah, I'm really happy to hear that -- I really like those concept songs. As long as they keep nako away from rumor lol.
    And it would be nice to see minju and sakura (along with chaewon, nako and yuri) perform "to reach you" since they still have 5 of the 7 members originally voted for that song.

11. Raidanzoup

Raidanzoup Kenkyuusei

The girls are on their way to Korea now, so we'll eventually see if they'll start filming in their dorm, or if they're just going to a lot of meetings still. Sakura's bringing a suitcase filled with snacks as omiyage for the girls.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    guess who got a fansite preview in korea?
    DmifUHdVsAAKc8-.jpg

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. terpcity1999

terpcity1999 Kenkyuusei

The Korean girls do seem to like Japanese snacks. When they went back to Korea they exited the airport with bags full of them.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    They have their own VLive channel now :banana:

lmao, they have the same expression as doge

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice! Thank you for the head up :chuffed:

@GATX105 that's not being a leader, that's being the face of the group... or half of it, in this case [hehe]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  16. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Haha, made me reply again. I think the face is just whoever is the most popular or center in some cases but the leader usually talks a lot (at least in akb) even if the center may talk also. Ex. yuihan (and I don't think she's the face) or during her time takamina while acchan mostly just stands around. But yah there likely won't be any subleader in such a small group so sakura can just talk when they're in japan even without a designated position.

Looking at the airport pics, seems sad that it's just saku, nako and honda travelling (K-members seemed to be having more fun travelling as a big group). Well, at least there'e nobody hugging them lol.

• Like Like x 2
  17. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    In theory Nako has Team H RESET shonichi in September 10th so I don't know what they'll do...

18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    They're currently having their premier broadcast<3 Gosh its so weird seeing Saku Nako and Hitomi in vlive.

19. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ For those who missed out
    https://www.vlive.tv/video/88099?channelCode=C1B7AF

I am sure subs will follow soon (give maybe 24 hrs?)

EDIT: Now that they actually have to work with each other, it'll be interesting how they work out comms and language barriers over time. Part of the fun :blush:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice start, cute and funny.:blush:
    Those small awkwards moment are to be expected and, franky, make it even better.