Single AKB48 53rd [Sentimental Train] (2018/09/19)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 16, 2018.

1. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Let's be real, one side mostly hates the idol herself, the other side mostly hates the other idol's fans.

On topic the performance feels way more complete with J back, hopefully we get a higher bitrate vid soon. Looking forward to the MV reshoot.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Are Sakura "akgaes" still attacking Jurina until now? Because last time I saw, they switched their target to... Chan Yuan-ying? :fear:

Anyway, move on

Finally we have complete senbatsu performance :1st:, but they didn't wear loona yyxy's yellow-checkered uniform one, yikes :yikes:
    Is this performance also Sakura and Nako's last live performance as 48g members before go trapped by that "exclusive contract" for 1.5 years? If yes, then it's sad because they're overshadowed by Jurina's grande comeback :hehe:

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so happy to finally see jurina centering,it's where she belongs :D
    also naachan was so cute :D

• Like Like x 8
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Am I a bad person if I think all this Matsui Jurina thing around this single was organized for publicity stunt?

• Dislike x 12
    • Winner x 10
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    well, i tend to not speculating anything involving serious health problem

• Like Like x 12
    • Agree Agree x 4
  6. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    @SteCola I thought the same. At least the time when she came back. Right after Produce48 was too obvious

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Not gonna lie. I did think of that. Then I remember she has spoken about this a while ago (anxiety), I was like yeah maybe no. Also, the single is average at best. I don't see this becoming another public hit,

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Don't mind me I'm just here appreciating that everyone is getting more lines and more mixed among each other instead of having each member in a strict lane in the back waiting for their turn to say their lines... it's almost like Aki-P and the choreographers are taking a hint from K-pop. This has been one of the more entertaining choreos lately and with Jurina it's finally complete.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
  9. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

That performance was so meh lol
    PS. I don’t like Jurina and Sakura

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Unless if you have a conspiracy that Jurina knew the whole Aki-P's plan to sacrifice her and Sakura to a Korean survival show's motive is to make Yuiyui's push become more impactful, then the answer is... no :fear:

Not only you, tbh, I just saw some tweets from sakura's akgae fans butthurt 48G wota who claimed that Jurina staged her hiatus so she could avoid all of PD48 fiascos. But then they're also the one who bashed Ms. Chan Yuan-ying and called Koreans "hypocrite" :fear:
    And sadly, most of them are from my country a.k.a. JKT wota :fp:

Anyway, move on!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Mmmmmm no, but we saw her having a full on breakdown during the SSK concert, so something was going on.

I have to admit, that her being back for Music Station (the biggest music show in Japan?) is quite timely though.

I love seeing her back and I hope it’s for good.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  12. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I do believe Jurina was really ill , we literally saw her fainting/collapsing in ssk concert and she was in a very bad shape and super skinny, she looks much more healthy now, but if they used her for publicity stunt then it's working lol , Jurina has been trending since yesterday and even her Korean fans are going crazy from happiness that they are giving insane amounts of free food giveaways now lol , Jurina chinese fans too are doing projects on weibo
    I'm sure her Japanese fans are doing something too since they are her biggest fanbase but I still didn't check what they are doing ... and they keep commenting that they want to keep protecting Jurina's smile everywhere (really romantic if you ask me :inlove: )

Btw Ogiyuka mentioned today after the performance that Jurina was nervous this is why she and Jurina kept holding hands when they were walking down the stairs, Ogiyuka also said that Jurina smells so nice and her hand still smells so nice from Jurina's hand

In the music station interview before the performance Jurina said that out of all the performances she did on music station this is the most she was nervous for

Yuihan said that missed Jurina so much and when she first saw Jurina when she came back she hugged her

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And since some of you were surprised Paruru and Jurina are close , let me surprise you even more
    Jurina is also super close with HKT48's Miku , Miku always hang out with Jurina and she even goes to eat meals with Jurina and her Mom
    She was the first one to take pics with Jurina today too
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Full Senbatsu picture
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

~~~~~~~
    Some pics from senbatsu members SNS (I won't post all pics since there are MANY of them, but she basically took a pic with almost everyone) Ogiyuka and Naachan also uploaded videos of them with Jurina backstage
    you know it's the real Jurina when she's flirting with girls :hehe:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SKE48:
    [​IMG]

This is what i like most about this single , it gives enough screen time and lines to everyone and at the same Time makes the Center stand out

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 16
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yes you are right !! I got carried away since there are SO MANY updates and pictures that i'm trying to gather EVERYTHING in one post
    I'll try to separate Jurina's personal updates from the general updates

14. Edgyeiji

Edgyeiji Kenkyuusei

Good god. Seriously some of you folks need a mental check. Girl returned after 3 months hiatus and u got nothing better than to speculate and rain on her parade. I really question "fans" who wish ill on other girls and other fans who don't like their girl. Dats soo effed up!

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. tsukiname

tsukiname Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't usually enjoy Jurina's expressions when performing, but in that performance she looked amazing. The hiatus really has helped her. I feel she has also matured a bit.
    I hope she's super healthy now <3

• Like Like x 7
  16. pikachuwei

pikachuwei Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Not gonna lie, part of me secretly entertains the possibility that Jurina in all her wrestling otaku-ness purposely took a big hit as the heel in this whole 'planned' shitstorm to drum up publicity for Sakura's face role in P48.
    Obviously it's far too risky a strategy for management to have ever even considered it since they would risk sinking both their #1 and #2 (sorry Dasu) even if Sakura48 conspiracy theory was really planned by both AKS/Mnet from the start and not just a dank meme.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Found this gem on Twitter. Don’t take it seriously it’s just a screenshot lol

97FF9250-A594-406E-8291-8C74ADA999FA.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    ^^ jurisaku shippers in 3.. 2... 1...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It was a great performance. She looks so good too. compared to SSK night she looks way better imo. I'm sure there was a lot of pressure to come back for the release and promotion of the single so I hope the break was good for her mentally and physically.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Stay with whoever looks at you the way Jurina looks at Sakura.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1