IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    excited to hear a new song,i wonder how the line distribution will be since it's a japanese song

2. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i hope wonyoung doesn't have to suffer death threats or harrasment from sakura's fans like Jurina did

Forever salty coz she can't get #1?

anyway, looking forward to the japanese debut. i'm hoping for a girl crush concept, buT as long it's a bop, i'd love it

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The girls doesn't do anything wrong, but get bashed due to their rude "fans" "personal opinion", trash ...

I hope their outfit on the mv will change ...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    imo Sakura looks better in motion and Wonyoung in pictures,they're both beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    LOL That ranking is very subjective and depends of fan's power so don't take it too seriously :hehe:

Kisumai's sales is declining lately (around 200k), but is still considered as normal for JE idols. I think IZ*ONE will beat them :fear: (but, still, don't underestimate Janiwota's power)

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. hYia

hYia Kenkyuusei

OMG the costume :fp: :gavel: I like both No Way Man seifukus much more. Let's hope they can keep korean style or much better japanese stylish in the future

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    actually, kisumai's sales were always in the 150-200k range, so i wouldnt worry for my boys too much. but there's no way jwotas will go ham on them, they never do that for anyone (unless it's arashi or kattun). :fear:

8. NoxDWN

NoxDWN Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NoxDWN
    I'm really confused as to why people in the comments think that it's the Jpop style of the outfits that are bothering Kpop fans ._.
    I love AKB-styled outfits but I'm not gonna lie, those are just meh. Like the clothes themselves aren't bad but the choice for the colors is... yeah...

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. welp

welp Next Girls

Looking at their frilly costumes, I highly doubt it's girl crush.

By the way, JE is stepping out of Showa era and now allows photo taking.
    Promotional photo of JE's groups from last year
    [​IMG]
    This year
    [​IMG]

I have no offense against the color but the pattern. The body of my pretty "Diet starts tomorrow" Eunbi looked weird, her costume accentuated her thickness (i.e., she looked even thicker). Not to mention she was never meant for such girly style. And, what were those godriddance placement of frills on the sleeve? Wonyoung's sleeves were not any better. And, why those shorts on Yuri and Wonyoung looked so wrinkled?

Navy blue, black and pink can be together but not in this way.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The costume looks like Shinobu's take on Kpop which is hmmm not good esp the colourway

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  11. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I love ShinobU but her fashion taste is a crime LOL.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. ShulQ

ShulQ Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    they could've chosen better colors

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah that was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that. The costumes has Shinobu’s name written all over it. If that’s the case, I think I’ll feel a bit sad knowing SiD promotions won’t have LVER’s diverse costumes.

15. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

They should learn that costumes doesnt have to be 100% custom made, mix and match are ok too!

16. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Get rid of the disgusting skirts and dress the girls in some black (non satin!!!) shorts please

17. Bingo

Bingo Member

Still way better than this ;)
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

it's time for them to wear izone t-shirt made by sakura b4. i think it was much better[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  19. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    @welp I'm talking about their sales, not their lifted no-media-photo ban tho :confused:

With that combination of Kpop's HT event with 48G's chara-ani/fortunemusic system, I can see this will be tight fight. Unless Janiwota will do bulkbuying (but if I remember they release DVD few weeks before the single so :fear: )
    Well, Arasicks and KAT-TUN wota are in different level lol. I remembered when NMB's Nagichi was released on same day with Arashi... :fp:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Yet, the problem here is not whether it's tailor-made. No Way Man costumes are alright so as Teacher Teacher. Neither Sentimental Train is bad (it's banal but not ugly).

That is nothing next to this

[oversized image removed by mod]

Only few members were safe in this set of costume. Back then, this brought tons of curses on Pledis. (It looked like worse version of what Pristin had worn.)

I knew I was just reminded of that skit.

There was nothing to be ashame. NMB just sold as many as it usually sold and Arashi just sold as many as usual.

Anyway, since Korea released Color*IZ sold over 170k copies with 2 versions and 9 fansigns, 16 version Japan released Suki to iwaseta with various perks should not sell less than 200k.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2018