Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I could understand Yukirin who is still relevant on the group, but what's the point on still staying there while it looks like you've graduated years ago, you drop and drop on sousenkyo, and you're no more chosen for singles' senbatsu too? She'll even be 27 soon... it's really time to move one.

She looks so desperate and coward to graduate like everybody did, honestly.
    (and if as usual someone say something like "but there's people like shiichan on a similar situation" well, it doesn't change anything, she looks the same).

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Old Old x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    what i dont understand is why is miichan staying concern you?

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    SteCola .... what did you think? "a new year, let's start with trolling the Miichan thread again"

man, you sound like a broken record ...
    I almost would think you were the kid that trashed others kids toys just to spite them when you couldn't play with them yourself

Why don't you take a dose of your own advice? it's pretty obvious your done with AKB in general ... please move on, nothing to see here

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Santikun

Santikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Thanks for your contribution.
    Miichan always reads the posts, so surely she will think carefully what you said.

I hope you have a good year and I wish you to get better soon of your condition.

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I think it's more like there is in reality not that much difference between M&S and Production Ogi?

as I said before, no3b are also co-listed under both agencies

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    yeay !!!! .... my super-senpai team visited the shrine Asakusa together for new year :D

Miichan
    https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1080374327533420544
    =======================
    改めまして、 あけましておめでとうございます。 「新春!お笑い名人寄席」にて素敵な振り袖を着させてもらいました[​IMG] わーい 年のはじめから、豪華なお笑い芸人さん達のネタを見れて最高の笑い始めになりました!!笑顔いっぱいの2019年になりそう!!
    ----------------------------------------
    Thank you very much for your happy birthday. From the beginning of the Yay years I was allowed to wear a nice swing sleeve in the [Spring! Comedy Master Vaudeville], it became the best laugh beginning to be seen the story of our gorgeous comedians!! It's going to be a full smile 2019!!
    ----------------------------------------

Shiichan
    https://twitter.com/ooyachaaan1228/status/1080408608611852289
    ======================
    お正月、いかがお過ごしですか? 今日は番組でおめかしして頂きました⑅︎◡̈︎* やっぱり青すきだな。 浅草素敵だったなぁ。 近々食べ歩きしよう!
    ---------------------------------------
    How are you enjoying your New Year's Day? I received a primping on the program today ⑅︎◡̈ ︎ * I like blue. Asakusa was wonderful. Let's eat soon!
    ---------------------------------------

Dv5h4tLUcAAfyT0.jpg Dv5h4tNUwAAHS6N.jpg Dv5h4tKVsAMZnnl.jpg Dv5h4tOUUAEQ9c4.jpg Dv5Ct3lUUAAbL3i.jpg Dv5Ct3mV4AA5etw.jpg

don't they just look divine together? *swoon* :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    kojiharu did the same thing too, dear. at least miichan worked her butt off. Kojiharu? depending on her beauty to excuse her lazy behaviors

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I guess you, just as I do, remember who he claimed his previous oshimen was :)
    But I wouldn't call nyan-nyan lazy, more ... laid back maybe, not lazy as such.
    (and I won't hold members responsible for the rabid/toxic behaviour of their fans)

and remind me ... how old was nyan-nyan when she graduated? :D (not that I really care, I think AKB could use some more Mariko-sama older types at times and I wouldn't mind Miichan and Shiichan to stick around a few years longer)

it turns out Shiichan and Miichan were in a program together, hence the kimono's, something to do with 'comedy master vaudeville'
    (well, I think I mentioned before that they would be a good comedy couple :) )
    Dv4ZYRnVsAA_yMq.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. StrayDogFreedom

StrayDogFreedom Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Manaka
    Even though most of my favorite members are on the younger side of the spectrum I agree with this. They could definitely use some balancing out, more big sister types. It'd be better for the group I think.
    Although Mariko and Akimoto aren't particularly favorites of mine, their characters were incredibly contributive towards the success of the group and it's culture, imo. Noro and Ohori too.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kojiharu already wanted to graduate in 2014 but she had to pospone, Miichan obviously doesn't want to graduate even now after 13 years of activity, that's the difference. Kojiharu was old too for idol age but at least she finally graduated and moved on and she was still a relevant member and figure until she graduated, that's not the case for people like Miichan or Shiichan who look more like dead weights.

And as I said, the talking about "but that member too!!11" doesn't change things and leech stays leech and coward. Why I'm so concerned about that? Cause I don't like people like that, easy. Those multiple "that's my last senbatsu sousenkyo", lying to make fans vote more and then not respecting that thing, them and their money, to me is the perfect representation of who Miichan is.

And you're bothered about my comments, but I don't think insulting and judging users is good to do: you're doing that to me..., and what's that "I wish you to get better soon of your condition" thing? Oh well...

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    pot ... kettle ... black

and cry me a river

jezus guy ... you show up every once in a while here trashtalking our oshimen, even going so far as posting a really disgusting pic a while back .... and now *you* are insulted? ... what are you? three? ... what did you expect? ... hugs and cookies?

let's just conclude we have noted your opinion .... you've given it ..... time after time after time after time .... ad nauseum .... frankly, we don't care about it, we wholeheartedly disagree, now go troll some other thread please.
    (and yeah, I probably shouldn't be talking for the other regulars in this thread, but my guess is they agree with me)
    (ow, and yes, I know, I'm not a mod, I can't tell you to do anything, I'm just asking nicely)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @SteCola

Here's the trouble. On one hand there is nothing against the rules of this forum for people to dislike certain idols, nor is it against the rules to express those negative feelings toward an idol, even in the member's thread. However, after going through your post history I found that you have repeatedly posted the exact same disparaging comments over a dozen times, using practically the same language. There's a point when expressing one's opinion turns into filibustering one's opinion over and over and over again. And in the case of your opinion about Miichan, we have reached that point...

Therefore, since we are clear about your feelings about her, I trust there will be no further need for you to repost those same sentiments any further. For if it continues, then I am going to concur with the assertions some have made that you are purposely coming into this thread to annoy her fans, and that will not be tolerated.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Thank you!

I don't even know what you guy are "discussing" and I probably better without knowing, but I know I avoided this thread in the past few days. You can imagine the look on my face when I saw that an admin has replied to this thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I want the funny rating back :cry:

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    try to become a mod ... then you get that privilege :)
    (your new profile pic still confuses me ... I was so used to seeing Tanochan :) )

• Like Like x 1
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    i'm sure she'll make a comeback eventually, i still keep up with her as much as ever ;) i just really liked this picture of mako. i also used to have a picture of lemon-sama some time in the beginning, even though i don't particularly like her. the photos were just really pretty.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @dutchie What are you trying to do? Some of us really like bonjourmarlene's latest avatar. :)

It is from Kojimako's fan club bus tour on Dec. 1.

• Like Like x 2
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I didn't say I didn't like it ... but if you force me .... ok, I'll state my opinion (and stand by it): Tanochan is a tad prettier then Makochan, I'd even say she might rank amongst the prettiest AKB members.

and if you want I'll send for my axe ;)

But Makochan has bonus points for being closer to Miichan :)

and yeah, this is completely off topic and should probably be in the "Who is the most beautiful member you've ever seen ?" thread, sorry

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1