NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. korogui

korogui Kenkyuusei

i am afraid with NGT48 management and staff, it wasnt the first scandal with member Yamaguchi Maho...

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  2. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Its not the member that the management are protecting, its the incident.

If, suddenly, several members are getting suspended with dubious reasons, the fans will get curious and try to find the truth. It will become a scandal that will tarnish NGT's name.

Maho did the showroom without notification towards the management ruins their (evil) plan, and now it is going to be an even bigger scandal.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 10
  3. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hi this is my first post here. It's awful to know that some mentally disturbed people can try to harm an idol due to jealousy & insecurity. Seriously wtf is wrong with these psycho wotas?! The spineless management should do something if they do not want to tarnish NGT's name.

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT's name.

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. kero__kero

kero__kero Upcoming Girls

management is trying to make maho out to be a liar right now

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    what did they do now

7. kero__kero

two fans were involved. nobody else.

8. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I think they released a statement denying other members’ involvement and calling Mahohon a fraud

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    In the Yahoo News article linked here previously (https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20190109-00000087-dal-ent) "related staff" denied other members' involvement - the article didn't state who these "related people" were.

https://twitter.com/mystyle_id46/status/1082977423824539648
    This screencap from a news program (seems to be taken at 6:03 pm JST) says at the bottom:
    "The management is planning to release an official comment."

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Did they actually call her a fraud?

11. kero__kero

well obviously, management is lying out of their asses because if they weren't, they wouldn't have banned maho from social media for a whole month. they wouldn't have cut off her sr stream.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Well I thought it was suspect not saying the name of the members involved. I mean, why? If it's a true thing it's atrocious and shouldn't be covered.
    Maybe she thinks that if those people know her phone number or where she lives is because of other members, but is there any proof?
    Someone is lying here and we don't have any proof atm to say who is doing it.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. kero__kero

look, if it was just two random fans who assaulted maho, this news would have gotten out a long time ago and ngt would have come out with an official statement a long time ago.

but because there is a lot more to this incident than just some mentally ill 'fans' is the reason why this only became news now because maho finally opened her mouth.

• Agree Agree x 29
  14. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    It’s not mentally ill crazed wota, if that was the case why hasn’t Maho been able to do anything for a month, why was her livestream cut off, why are all the videos being copyrighted, blocked and removed? I can’t believe they’re trying to deny other members involvement and turn this into a different issue. Management are disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So, due to Mahohon happening, some members were being accused of being the perpetrator accomplices.
    [​IMG]
    Apparently Kani is one of the targets.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Then since management still wants to protect the members who did that to her, I hope she finally tells the names and has some proof. If she doesn't, she'll become partner in crime of all that and she'll be seen as a liar.

• Dislike Dislike x 13
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. Kendelle

Kendelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Reading about the news makes your heart sink - what a terrible experience for a young woman :( Her life will likely never be the same.

I hope she has the support she needs to make it through this and to heal. Whoever caused this must be punished severely.

I agree with the earlier comment about how some of this scandal may have been caused by the pressure of several young women being pressured 24/7, making everyone "rivals"...not everyone can handle this with a level head. I feel that even though they are the perpetrators, they may still be "victims" in some sense.

Still, crimes are crimes and punishment is warranted but complicit management and a system that doesn't change will just create more victims.

Business is business and businesses must make money but what is the true cost? I don't think it's worth it.

18. Kyond

Kyond Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Nah, the member that they protect may not as precious as ogiyuka rika, but still give big stable sales. Which is either of this :
    • High ranking ssk (high amount of rich / money saving fans)
    • High sales handshake
    • High amount of goods sold (high fans loyality)
    • High mass of fans, which directly affected number of people attend theater.
    • Not often but still get outside job sometimes
    Other than this, protecting the member this hard would be a waste. Well, they gain mass media attention now, which is worse :D

• Like Like x 6
  19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

*lookthatthe2membersshedidn’tfollowonbothIGandTwitter* Hmm suspicious

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Aaaannnnd NGT management decided to be your typical J-idol agency. Reputation and image over your idol's sake.

Now NGT's image is worsened than before. No matter how management tried to cover up (even called Mahohon as liar wtf), it's too late. Everyone knows all the mess. It's not like typical idol's dating scandal. It's an freaking assault to their idol and instead of protecting the idol itself, management decided to protect the image first. In the end, management still could restore NGT's image like before (as RH + SSK crashers). Yikes :yikes:

You mean the only one (beside Yukirin) who have her slots being sold? :fear:

• Like Like x 4