NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    If you guys want a solution, how about: https://www.change.org/
    Maybe start a petition with an aim to ask for appropriate approach towards this mess.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@fatrain She was attacked. fact. and instead of accepting her story, you set up your own theory
    and try to question her trustworthiness.
    Mostly there's no logical explanation for crime

I think she had time to think through what happened at that night, 1 month is more than enough to ask herself was I just overreacting?

it wasn't just a party:

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

i read that not only Maho(and her family) personal informations got leaked but the other ngt members as well, is true? i mean Yuka said she almost got kidnapped twice but it's not clear if the members involved with Maho are the ones who leaked everything.

4. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    you dont need to say it like that. are you that smart?everyone have their own opinion.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    please teach me how to say it properly because i am not smart

and what they did also not smart.....
    And attacking other member using baseless assumptions isnt opinion either.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. atif

atif Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    we all are not smart, some suspect tano ayaka. some suspect nakai rika, some suspect ogino yuka. lets everyone fight. i suspect nakai rika, i dont like her so i critize her. and what some of us accuse the member of are based on proof that turn into opininion not just blindly accuse. it up to everyone to accuse who them want. its ok to fight but to call someone have no brain and swearing is turn off.

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

If Mahohon is lying, management would quickly shut it all down and even force Mahohon to resign from the group. However, management didn’t do that so it’s clear that they are guilty. There can literally be no conspiracies or theories about a difference in what happened. With something as serious as a crime cover up, it does a lot of brand reputation damage. There is NO WAY aks or ngt is going to remain silent if what Mahohon said is not true.

There’s just no way, man
    sorry had to do it

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  8. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Swearing? What? Dude are you having a laugh?

Let them fight you say? Those peopke are Attacking other member ffs

And proof you say? Tell me the proof, something legit like cctv records or police reports.......not shitty ass reason like 'oh they are not following each other on twitter, they must not like each other'

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

that's definitely not my intent, but it looks like people just don't properly read what I'm writing and put different meaning in my words... -_-
    nowhere did I say anything about Maho not telling the truth or twisting facts or whatever, or that those dudes did no crimes, yet we still have this...

I seriously give up, and this will probably be my last attempt to explain my "rocket science". writing the same thing again and again is seriously annoying, especially when it is twisted every time.

1. I know that Maho was attacked and that it is a fact. Never said it wasn't.
    2. I accepted her story and never said there is anything untrue or wrong about it.
    3. I didn't think up a theory to justify the actions of Maho's attackers or to question her words - it does no such thing. All it does is trying to show things from a (possible!) different angle, where Maho's words remain true, but at the same time other members aren't psychotic murderous bitches.
    4. Thinking for a month might not change her perspective on what happened then, because, as I already said, she WAS attacked after all, no matter what were initial intentions of other members or attackers. Maho might know by now that members didn't really mean harm to her, but it doesn't mean that she forgives them - they were fooling around when they shouldn't and exposed her to danger after all, and she has all the right to seek justice.
    5. I can probably think up various scenarios where members gave Maho's contact info without malice prepense. Like, for example, they had a goukon with those fanboys, everyone exchanged phone numbers and "Maho's fan" asked for her contact info. He might have even called her a couple of times before the incident, trying to get her to their party, but she declined (I think Maho said something like "Is it wrong to not do what they were doing?" on her SR. or something like that, don't remember exact words).
    So does it make other members less guilty if they gave her contacts without malice prepense? Of course not, I've never said that! Be it just a dumb move or an evil act - they did wrong and should have been punished.
    6. Dunno what else to write... Even this explanation will probably understood wrongly, so be it. I've already said what I wanted to say. Just hope all the wrongdoers will be adequately punished and Maho will have her justice.

• Old Old x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    If following and unfollowing people on SNS really means that much, I wonder how many of you add all your colleagues? And those you don't add, are the cause of all your problems at work and your personal life?

If the four people she doesn't follow turns out to be not the ones that caused the issue, what does that make you that brought up this

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Basing an assumption on whether or not people follow each other is weak already, but accussing or even attacking the said member is not cool.

I 100% agree with you

• Like Like x 2
  12. DX|Takamina

DX|Takamina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    DXTakamina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    our thoughts about everything
    for context: Mahohon is loved by all members of 48TALK

• Like Like x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  13. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@fatrain what you’re trying to do is to find a way to diminish the gravity of what happened.

A girl was assaulted. Full stop.

It doesn’t matter how the guys got her address or that they didn’t physically harm her (beyond pushing her down on the floor, I guess?), she was assaulted and feared for her life.

Those two guys shouldn’t be out in the street without suffering any consequence. They committed a crime and should be held accountable.

As for whoever gave them the information, she/they should be punished as well because they put a person in danger.

If it was done out of malice, well, who wants to work with that kind of people?
    And if it was done out of carelessness, who can trust people like that?

The biggest problem here is that the solution is quite simple, and yet management is trying to swipe everything under the rug as if it was your typical dating scandal that nobody cares about. And in the process, they are trying to silence the victim. Like, what the actual fuck?

This is serious stuff and it should be dealt with seriously.

• Like Like x 25
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    As I said, that's why Maho should had say the names. So people don't speculate and eventually accuse innocent members. That's not hard. However, some of these girls are surely culprit of what happened to Maho so the names should come out.

She was waiting for management to take responsibility but they're not going to do that even now, so it really makes sense to STILL wait to spill out the names? It's worrysome to ALL the members atm this situation.

Some girls in that group to me, should've already been kicked out, everything is so gross, dirty and dangerous there. Too bad management is partner in crime of all that. That sucks.

Justice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Old Old x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

:flower:
    you were in the wrong place at the wrong time i guess. Right now it's Mahohon vs management and with your posts it just felt like you were more on the side on management than Mahohon's. and I think everyone's on her side now

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just been watching an online stream of the ZIP! morning show on NTV in Japan and the Mahohon news was the main story at 07:00 JST. I'm attaching a couple of screengrabs which I made and maybe someone will put the whole video online somewhere soon. Unfortunately I don't know anywhere near enough Japanese to understand what was being said but as well as some video and stills of her there was some screenshots of her recent tweets and some street interviews with fans in Niigata.

mzip1.jpg mzip2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Just following your theory about the NGT members not being completely guilty as portrayed (I actually believe Maho's account as she stated it as the most truthful even if there's a few details missing) -- rather than a drunk party, it could be that the two guys didn't go or weren't sent there to specifically attack or sexually assault maho but to talk her out of (or threaten her from) continuing to expose the members' behavior but it became violent because maho tried to get away thinking they were there to attack her (and rightfully so for maho). And, it could be that it was the guys themselves that thought of confronting maho and threatening her and got her address and schedule from their "girlfriend" members. So if the police believed that the guys were really just there to confront/scare her, that's one possible reason why they were released for now. Also, the NGT girls would be responsible for revealing private information instead of masterminding an attack.

In any case, those members should still be responsible because no matter their (original) intent, the two guys could have escalated what they set out to do once things started becoming violent. Violence tends to escalate once it starts.
    Again, this is just following/refining fatrain's premise.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

^i can see that as logical theory

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    lets be clear here , @fatrain had mention it on all of his explanation that's he didnt have any intended to defending the dudes or management side. if you disagree with people objectiveness its your own problem. but pointing out some user was sided with the assaulter or management was different things. everyone here believe maho had being a victim and she deserved justice after what had been done to her , but it doesnt mean people couldnt think be more objective toward the whole situation.

thanks for the essay sir. but there's no evidence so far that rika had been involved with this mess either Nishigata or Tano which had been accused too in few pages back. so better to bury this kind of bullshit before its going to stir everyone opinion and knowledge to nowhere. ; )

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

finally some sane comment, that has some actual input and thoughts, thanks.
    yes, this could also be possible.

how?! HOW?! do you get those ideas?! from where?!
    from the very first post I wrote that I blame attackers and management and there is nothing wrong with Maho.
    but thanks for understanding it at last (I hope?)

@Trinu
    you're kidding, right? :wall:
    where do I try to diminish anything?
    you just wrote the same shit I was talking about all this time. so are you trying to diminish what happened? :fp:
    I seriously don't get where you get this

• Dislike x 8
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1