NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    That's Gatanee pic.

Mess, the comment got deleted, it seems.

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    yeah sorry my eyes are bad haha

doesnt that basically confirm that:

1. she is the culprit
    2. management knows
    3. management is kicking her out
    4. all the member now knows who's the culprit & her fate

---

ofc there's always the "accidentally like" excuse, but that pic is 3 days old, and you wont see that pic just now, unless you're opening her profile.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    https://twitter.com/taka_hos/status/1083243196707000322

seems to be a different issue

4. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    If Maho's testimony is right, members already knew who the culprit was even back then. Either it's a pent up anger or something is really gonna happen today.

• Like Like x 1
  5. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I hope the ending will be the best for Mahohon, so sad to see her struggled alone in past one month.

Get ready the popcorn to see drama by AKS hehe

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. rmn89

rmn89 Member

well im sure me and alot of others doesnt see AKS as women exploitation.

Mod edit: Yeah, uhhh. We can do without the X-rated commentary.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2019
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Bar the number one as I still give anyone the benefit of the doubt, isn't those points what many people want?
    Even if it is true, I doubt it will be opened publicly. More likely to be graduation in some near future.
    But sadly I think Mahohon will also graduate.

8. parubably

parubably Kenkyuusei

Please stop saying things like you’re gonna grab your popcorn for the drama, these girls are victims and not actors who are putting up a show for you, it’s so disgusting and disrespectful.

A part of me is really glad Mahohon didn’t drop any names yet. One reason being, if she said it was so and so who did it, some people might say things like “Oh she’s just jealous ___ is more popular than her”, dig up a bunch of past interactions between her and those members and try to prove that she’s lying. The fact that the first thing she did was to tell us most of the details but not the names of the members, shows that she’s actually trying to make a change and make NGT a better place to be in. I hope that soon someone will reveal officially who it was, and that management doesn’t try to cover it up. I think the worst thing the management can do is to cover it up. Imagine being an NGT fan, going for a handshake and a part of you wonders whether your oshi could have been involved in planning this attack.

Has AKS made an official statement about it so far? A few pages back I remember reading something about an announcement from NGT management (not sure what was the exact sentence or where it was from.) The best case scenario now will be that Mahohon told Imamura, Imamura said he’ll help but obviously did not. Which also means that he did not inform the higher-ups who actually have the right to make decisions and they only found out around the time Maho posted. Just waiting for the best and for justice to be served, I hope in the future Mahohon comes back stronger as ever regardless of what she decides to do now.

edit; forgot something else i wanted to mention.

To those who think that unfollowing someone on social media isn’t a big deal and shouldn’t be related to this case at all. Let’s just remember that they are all idols, Mahohon is literally from a group where their bond on the surface seem to be so strong, I don’t think she’ll unfollow her members if nothing happened (even if they drifted apart or something). Maybe for a normal person unfollowing someone doesn’t mean anything much, but I’m pretty sure an idol unfollowing your own member does imply that a bad dispute happened

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Are you sure you guys translated it correctly, even after putting it into google translate and having it read it out to me... it sounded it like, it is mgrxcmcs' own last handshake event he was going to and he enjoyed it.

If I remembered it correctly, Katomina didn't follow any NGT members on Instagram for a long time. There were unfounded speculations about that too.

10. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
  11. Cio

Cio Kenkyuusei

I'm looking at it and it seems like the initial interpretation is correct. Maybe you're confusing "Saigo" for "Saikou"?

12. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yeah, it should be translated correctly. It literally just says, "Life's last handshake session, you've worked hard". Given the context, it was really sarcastic and probably a hate comment. I went and found a similar comment on her IG but it wasn't liked by anyone and it was prob from a diff user though I can't remember if it was mgrxcmcs'. I don't think any members have access to their accounts now, maybe management just changed all their passwords or something so that picture could be photoshopped.

13. Ephebia

Ephebia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Twitter:
    BERENiCE_gang
    I don't usually post, but Ayakani didn't follow anyone on instagram for more than a month after the 1st gen got their accounts, and only to follow a girl from a non-akb idol group. Also for her twitter, she started by following that girl and Ikumin. I thought about other things that don't make sense about Ayakani but my brain burnt since it so I don't remember and it might be better like this.

14. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    And it can be referring to his own life/himself.

If the comment was 3 days old and the issue only got blown out yesterday.... something doesn't add up.... why would there be a hate comment 3 days ago?

If it is recent, how did Riko like a comment if no members touched their own account?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    The photo was uploaded 3 days ago, the comment is the relatively new one. Some fans raided those two accounts after the "unfollowing 4" theory was formed yesterday.

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Same way that Maho went out of her way earlier to follow Noepi and Katomina after people started accusing them.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    It has already return to 102 again. Maybe it was related to this incident.
    And I just checked her following list and found out she was following Sasaki Yukari, Tanaka Natsumi, Sakaguchi Riko
    whose accounts had been suspended but now the suspension was lifted.

18. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    What’s with all the suspensions of accounts :confused:

19. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    That's true if the comment was before everything blew up. That guy doesn't even follow anybody from NGT or even the whole 48G, I only know he's a Nogi fan. I don't think you will actually go to a person's handshake if you don't even follow them on social media. Correct me if I'm wrong so either that person was some kind of prophet or it was just an edited picture someone made.

20. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    she is not in the 3rd year shunnen show, so as riko