NGT48 Assault Case

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by Cisalpine88, Jan 9, 2019.

1. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sasshi indirectly burns Yuihan by inferring that only her mediates management and members lol. Love sasshi.

Agree with sasshi thou. I couldn't watch the video in full because the video shows up in a very weird manner (no share button, so i can open in other browser, no frames with menus/options) but I can see Sasshi was seriously angry and nervous at the same time. Need ppl like Sasshi

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Don't speak Japanese, but it sounded like "Joe" came into the chat and she was greeting him as if she knew him personally.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I admit .....being a reaction freak ... even with my tolerance level ... I feel like puking whenever I see the way they try to handle the matter, be it damage control, explaination ....

It's like comon guys... this aren't a middle school debate and stuff .... it's a serious issue that needs addressing and they can't even put in an effort !? .....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    • Informative Informative x 4
  5. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i want to share it. may i? but idk how

7. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i seriously can't believe she's that cunning -.-

8. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
  9. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    okay i've seen all the evidence and tbh, they can't hide away anymore . the evidence is so clear -.-

11. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Watching how this bully case unfolds, I find it kind of funny about how many youngsters in my country are trying everything they can to move to Japan, thinking that they will have a better life there, not knowing the fact that they themselves and their children (in the future) might become a victim of bullying. From when you are a kid (get bullied by classmates) till you are an adult (get bullied by co-workers and bosses), till you are old (get abandoned by your own family) and till the day you die (die without anyone knowing until your body start smelling bad)...

After all, the Japanese are really good at advertising their good sides and covering their bad one, right?

And about Dasu, I assume she is one of those who think that it is justified to sacrifice one person (Maho) for the greater good (48G). Actually, considering how the Japanese society works, I believe a lot of Japanese out there will have the same answer with her.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I do believe we should respect the privacy of others. But in this situation, there's no way to keep the privacy. If those members involved are not idols, they sure can be punished somehow without having to publish their face. However, ironically, punishing them (NGT48's idols) also means publishing their info (Everyone would know who they are if they are forced to graduate or degrade). I mean, we cannot say: "Ok, to protect their identity, just let them stay in the group and act like nothing happens". Therefore, identity published is just the side effect of appropriate measures which should be taken.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Can anyone put things into the following categories:
    - Known facts:
    - Testimonies:
    - Official releases:
    - Speculations:
    - Deductions:
    - What further information needed:
    - What Maho wants:

I read too many deductions and speculations, and kind of worried some people treat it as facts, share it, then may not actually will help Mahohon.
    Careful with the intention between "want to help Maho", and "for what I want to be true/fulfilled".

Quote from Rika's thread.
    Pretty much shows that what we do may not necessarily please the member/victim themself and just make things worse for every single one of them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

15. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

I feel like we've reached the point where a lot of people have become a part of the mob, and just want everything to burn no matter who comes out or what is being said. Everything is fake news and/or calculated damage control by management. Tone down the doomposting. And be careful regurgitating every bit of speculation from JP twitter. In the past few hours they claimed that Maho (and Riko) both unfollowed Ogiyuka on the 12th. Former is correct. Latter is false. Speculation is just that, speculation.

For now our only "truth" is what Maho said and what management said. Yes, there are contradictions/questions but these are the only true sources we have. All the rest are guesstimates. In an ideal situation they would hold a press conference / livestream with 1) Imamura, 2) a police representative, 3) Maho (& Riko for moral support possibly).

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    have u seen the videos and photos, dude?

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Thank god I'm not the only one feeling this way. I'll be honest, I just get this feeling (with the way this has been going with some people), that this is going to end very badly (and I don't mean them doing nothing).

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    4. The other member which her unit (infront Maho's unit) was the second attacker came out after Maho repelled the first attacker. (According Maho's tweet)

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

19. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Have you tried to fill those simple categories I made with clear and as objective as possible state of mind? ;)
    Edit: Lmao, feel free to throw any rating you want even the negative ones. If those people don't even have the guts to fill the categories and the one I asked before, I think I have the liberty to assume you are flaming just for the sake of flaming. Not actually to help Maho or help to solve the problem. :) Sorry.

Back to Mahohon. Do they cancel every involvement in incoming event?

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Bunshu and all that relationship diagrams that you all take as truthful, say they got address not through the member(s).

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1